Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
It's Sheoldred the Apocalypse above some kidneys and viscera.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giggs
Jan 4, 2013

mama huhu
https://i.imgur.com/LmwMPOK.mp4

A Perfect Twist
Aug 15, 2007

"What have I done? I'll have to start again. To forget and to disappear. I'll head north, far-north, to that big question mark, the Northern Territory"

Passing up a good shot for a great one 👍

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010
Assmagus, LPer ass-traordinaire

monkeu's nightmare

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

sieve time

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Ghost Dog posted:

i told you i had the secret to becoming immune to moderation if you pmed me and you bought plat on like 3 or 4 accounts to do it

Hey, you promised us you wouldn't publicly advertise your knowledge of online admiralty law.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Steve Kerr posted:

Referees, the commissioner, now these doctors are all out to get Dray, look at this!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

BWV posted:

Rowan Alexander Barrett Jr. dropping 37 on 20 shots. Your new look Raptors just put some play-in teams on notice.

Looking like a fantastic trade early for Toronto I hope it continues that way

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

I feel like we should appreciate this statline he put up during this game as well. a perfect Jokic game

https://twitter.com/harrisonwind/status/1744196323203494154?s=46&t=M1v0104mu8Y4ldpII8R_rQ

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
He needs to work on his steals. Jokic needs to be the first player to miss a five by five on points.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
https://x.com/wojespn/status/1744382149145297378?s=20

lol

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
:sickos:

I'm picturing the Jeff Van gundy holding onto Alonzo Mourning's leg but with Silver and Draymond, begging him not to leave.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Live from the fainting couch

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

morestuff posted:

Live from the fainting couch

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Dexo posted:

:sickos:

I'm picturing the Jeff Van gundy holding onto Alonzo Mourning's leg but with Silver and Draymond, begging him not to leave.

“The new TV deal is only a season away. We’re so close!”

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

So the league asked Draymond to stop hitting people and to get help and Draymond said this was too much?

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man

the man knows funny

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

WhyteRyce posted:

So the league asked Draymond to stop hitting people and to get help and Draymond said this was too much?

Be true to yourself (attacking Euros)

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

i know nobody watches the jazz play, but if anyone knows how they are able to win any games at all i'm all ears. i still don't understand what kind of hocus pocus lauri markkanen uses to become useful at basketball despite not being visibly good at anything.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

like, utah is starting someone allegedly named "Simone Fontecchio" and still winning almost half their games.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
What even is basketball anymore if you can't assault some Euros?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Lifespan posted:

What even is basketball anymore if you can't assault some Euros?

soft that's what it is.

Draymond is trying to restore the feeling, but isn't being allowed to.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
Just go away, Draymond. The last Warrior I disliked as much as him was Mike Dunleavy Jr., who happens to be the GM now. Everything is cursed.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Why the gently caress do people care so much about draymond. This is bordering on 2023 Aaron Rodgers levels of lunacy.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

nachos posted:

Why the gently caress do people care so much about draymond. This is bordering on 2023 Aaron Rodgers levels of lunacy.

He's an obnoxious piece of poo poo, hth

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

nachos posted:

no its not

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

he put a big frenchman in the crypto clutch

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Draymond acting bitchmade? Shocker.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Salvor_Hardin posted:

It's Sheoldred the Apocalypse above some kidneys and viscera.

What’s the nba equivalent of drawing cards?

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Paul Zuvella posted:

What’s the nba equivalent of drawing cards?

Gaining possession so opponent turnovers I guess.

gnoma
Feb 7, 2005

These poles made from wood, and the crossarms from iron.
Most of the Jazz wins have come against bad teams where they win on threes and rebounding.

For this recent stretch where they've been sort of good, they've been playing 5 out around Markkanen with Olynyk as the primary playmaker. The defense has improved over the stretch. Maybe due to less turmoil with lineups. Don't really know why.

They were doing some weird guard stuff at the start of the season, giving everyone an audition at point guard and everyone failed. The rotations have been smoother in the last few weeks with Clarkson coming off the bench. His low efficiency nights don't hurt as much and Sexton is thriving as a starter, taking advantage of the 5 out spacing to attack the rim.

The front court is actually kind of good, I think. Reliable rebounding from all players and good shooting from all except Kessler and ok to good defense from all except Olynyk.

Fontecchio stunk the past 2 years but has been playing passable defense this season and looking like a very serviceable 3 and D guy. It's a contract year for him so maybe he is trying to get paid.

gnoma fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Jan 8, 2024

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

nachos posted:

Did you know this is a basketball thread and between assaults he does play basketball sometimes

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I'm all here for Colin Sexton having a good time

I miss that man

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
https://x.com/dbrwnjr/status/1744408003556565123?s=20

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

nachos posted:

You should turn off b-ball media for a week

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

quote:

[Draymond Green] "Coach Kerr came to visit me after shootaround and we sat in the yard, he cried, I cried."

https://twitter.com/aasinitall/status/1744400697389670616

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Won’t someone think of Curry?!

quote:

Draymond: One thing throughout this process that hurt me was people calling Steph a bad leader. He was being tore down because of my actions, it crushed me. I sincerely apologize to Steph for my actions

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

nachos posted:

https://youtu.be/hwEmYDcASQ4?si=mciaB7XiJQQEMl8p

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Let Steph and Lebron down