Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Symphoric
Apr 20, 2005

lol that this fourteen year old who is like a foot shorter than Trump has bigger hands than him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

CannonFodder posted:

What you say!!

ha ha ha ha

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/highbrow_nobrow/status/1744044317285421128

Her Batista Bombs are poo poo tho

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Do you guys think trump shits his diaper every time he truths. Like a time stamp of every diarrhea

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

Watch where you point those jingly bells lady!

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Tbf, that is normal American tourist behavior

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

poisonpill posted:

DoUbLe JeOpArDy, bro!!

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Ringo Star Get posted:

Trump is re-enacting that scene in Saving Private Ryan where Tom Hanks is wounded and shooting his pistol at the tank and it’s doing nothing. Then by some miracle American planes come in and bomb the tank, saving him and the bridge.

What I’m saying is that we can either be the tank or the Americans in that scene with the election this year.

Trump is the tank, Dem voters are Tom Hanks, and the McDonalds plaque deposits chilling in his aortic valve just waiting to enter the bloodstream to his brain are the American planes.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

loving what drugs and math are you on

Missing Mr Blow. Shameful

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

moopsie?

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
The amount of cognitive dissonance it takes to be a Trumper is astounding. If I tried to buy into all his bullshit, you’d hear an audible popping sound in my skull followed by a nosebleed and one of my eyes rolling back in my head. Might crap my pants too.

I don’t know how they do it.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I guess he has a Trump doll now. I hope they're happy.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
I think at the core its an outright refusal to admit, or even consider, that they could be wrong

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Almost Smart posted:

The amount of cognitive dissonance it takes to be a Trumper is astounding. If I tried to buy into all his bullshit, you’d hear an audible popping sound in my skull followed by a nosebleed and one of my eyes rolling back in my head. Might crap my pants too.

I don’t know how they do it.

If you crap your pants enough they may elect you president.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know
Got a call from my mother-in-law yesterday asking if we were okay, because my child is trans and the TRANS!!! are now becoming active shooters all over america. (apparently)

She was legit worried my kid was going to school today to kill people depsite never showing any sign of doing anything remotely like that. My kid likes to draw Genshin Impact doodles, he's not packing heat.

I hate this loving world.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Burning_Monk posted:

Got a call from my mother-in-law yesterday asking if we were okay, because my child is trans and the TRANS!!! are now becoming active shooters all over america. (apparently)

She was legit worried my kid was going to school today to kill people depsite never showing any sign of doing anything remotely like that. My kid likes to draw Genshin Impact doodles, he's not packing heat.

A person can afford a gacha habit, OR an AR-15 obsession, but not both

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

I'll say it every single time;

So they knew the FBI was setting them up but committed a coup anyway? Seems pretty stupid.

WHY BONER NOW posted:

I think at the core its an outright refusal to admit, or even consider, that they could be wrong

Correct. That's why you don't argue points, you just mock them for being idiots in a cult.

We aren't going to convince them they're wrong but we may be able to mock them back into a hole.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Escape From Noise posted:

He is definitely dumping his loads into that thing.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

I hope he parks his car somewhere and someone steals that doll out of it, only to toss it in the local dumpster after they realize what it is. It'd be a perfect encapsulation of the life of "TRUMP".

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Lol. Was gonna post this. Also, another big lol.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Burning_Monk posted:

i would have crawled through the phone line and throttled the fucker

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
I hate reading about Clay Higgins because every time I do, I involuntarily say his name out loud in an exaggerated way like "Leroy Jenkins"

a real good one takes 5-10 seconds

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Haverchuck posted:

I hate reading about Clay Higgins because every time I do, I involuntarily say his name out loud in an exaggerated way like "Leroy Jenkins"

Fitting considering they're both terrible people.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Oh my god. There are a lot more pics. Lol. Holy poo poo.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Oh my god. There are a lot more pics. Lol. Holy poo poo.

This man definitely fucks that doll.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Yeah he's had that fuckdoll for a while now.

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

What a bizarre country

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Grey Cat posted:

This man definitely fucks that doll.

He just wants Daddy's approval.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I'm very annoyed with this photoshop job.
Couldn't even be arsed to get rid of all the curtain color at the top of his hat.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

It's rare that a picture ever makes me immediately angry at it, doubly so for anything coming from these clowns, but this one certainly does it.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Burning_Monk posted:

God help us all if your kid gets their hands on an oversized anime sword

Itchy_Grundle
Feb 22, 2003

They forgot Vanilla Ice and the Ninja Turtles.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

cracker barrel waiting line-rear end posting

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Itchy_Grundle posted:

They forgot Vanilla Ice and the Ninja Turtles.

I don't think Vanilla Ice has come out in support of Trump , he just performed at Mar A Lago.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Hollismason posted:

I don't think Vanilla Ice has come out in support of Trump , he just performed at Mar A Lago.

He seemed awful chummy with them.

I doubt the'd be there if he wasn't in support of them.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

The Last Call posted:

He seemed awful chummy with them.

I doubt the'd be there if he wasn't in support of them.

I think he just likes to get paid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I can't get over the tiny suit. It makes him look like a son back from boarding school or something.