Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

mdemone posted:

I was informed that the tires are to be used for propelling the vehicle through water

there was nothing mentioned about snow

Elon musk here, actually snow is frozen water so spin tires to generate thermal energy and then use wheel rotation thrust to navigate the water. Also here is a link to the latest race statistics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Mustached Demon posted:

willingly buying one of those things.. eh deserved

sure but they might also kill people in other cars who might not be completely brain dead

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

it's my day off and i'm not on call again until 7:pm
edible time

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Hatebag posted:

it weighs over a ton more than an f150 so if it wasn't made by an idiot company the tires would need to be like twice as big to give it enough traction to operate normally.
a lot of people will probably die because of those trucks

I looked it up and the f-150 lightning has a model that weighs even more than a cyber truck. In addition, you traditionally add *more* weight to a car to improve traction. When I lived in Colorado, people would put bags of kitty litter in the trunk of their RWD vehicle.

Sliding around in snow happens to all cars.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Hatebag posted:

sure but they might also kill people in other cars who might not be completely brain dead

ehh this is America, there is a pretty good chance they hit a moron

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Zeriel posted:

it's my day off and i'm not on call again until 7:pm
edible time

Wishing your duckling all the best.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

deathbysnusnu posted:

Elon musk here, actually snow is frozen water so spin tires to generate thermal energy and then use wheel rotation thrust to navigate the water. Also here is a link to the latest race statistics

lol the thrust via wheel rotation, of course how could I have forgotten

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

rolling coal but redirecting the exhaust to your tires to increase traction

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Wishing your duckling all the best.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

RVWinkle posted:

I looked it up and the f-150 lightning has a model that weighs even more than a cyber truck. In addition, you traditionally add *more* weight to a car to improve traction. When I lived in Colorado, people would put bags of kitty litter in the trunk of their RWD vehicle.

Sliding around in snow happens to all cars.

pickups are terrible in the snow because there's no weight over the back wheels. the trip home from costco usually helps these dorks hop curbs and traverse small bits of snow

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Musk gonna be so terminally chud brained that trump will convince him to convert all new tesla models into patriotic coal powered vehicles.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
electric cars are the woke mind virus

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

wut

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

deathbysnusnu posted:

Musk gonna be so terminally chud brained that trump will convince him to convert all new tesla models into patriotic coal powered vehicles.

they already are, op

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

limp dick calvin posted:

electric cars are the woke mind virus

Elon created that which he is now fighting

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

A couple moved in next door to me in August, put some AC units in the windows and turned them on, and haven't turned them off since. It was 20 F a few days ago and the poor air conditioner was groaning away. what the gently caress is with people

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

I declare triple motion double jeopardy.

Sorry, I don't make the rules.

"President Trump, like all presidents, is entitled to have fair warning as to where the line is drawn which separates permissible activity from that which is allegedly criminal."

ignorance of the law is no excuse for violating it*

*unless ur the president

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

William Bear posted:

Do you think Trump's duckling and his serpent live in harmony together, or do you think it's a war zone in there?

they have both been defeated by his brain worms

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

A couple moved in next door to me in August, put some AC units in the windows and turned them on, and haven't turned them off since. It was 20 F a few days ago and the poor air conditioner was groaning away. what the gently caress is with people

Lol if you don't make your bedroom as cold as a grave

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

the phrase "won a vast majority of the case" is doing some incredible work here

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

William Bear posted:

Do you think Trump's duckling and his serpent live in harmony together, or do you think it's a war zone in there?

:yooge: U SILLY VESSEL! U KNEW I WAS A SERPENT WHEN U LET ME EAT THE HARMONIOUS SEED!

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009
His first executive order is going to order the value of Mar-a-Lago to 800 million or what ever. Very legal, and very cool.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

One of the reasons my mom realized my grandma with dementia couldn’t live at home any more was when her electric bill was like $3k one month cause it was winter and if she was warm she would turn on the air conditioner. Then when she was cold she would turn up the heat until she had both units running at full blast.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

:pray:

Apr 7, 2003

goth smoking cloves posted:

Lol if you don't make your bedroom as cold as a grave

just open the window! it's 20 F out!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

this is the perfect way to introduce yourself to them, please go help them.

Apr 7, 2003

UFOTacoMan posted:

this is the perfect way to introduce yourself to them, please go help them.

no

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

I bet they have a server room.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
ignoring a court is very bad, says man who ignored court rulings

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

REMATCH

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
a Racist scoundrel

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

Fuckt Tupp posted:

a Racist scoundrel

i wonder why he stopped calling her 'peekaboo'

Apr 7, 2003

when a black person dares to question their betters, that's Racism

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Maybe they are heaters too?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

if she's a Scoundrel-class then she gets an extra roll for crit damage, be careful mr. president

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Hatebag posted:

it weighs over a ton more than an f150 so if it wasn't made by an idiot company the tires would need to be like twice as big to give it enough traction to operate normally.
a lot of people will probably die because of those trucks

The crash tests had it almost rolling at only 35mph so yeah, that thing is a death trap for so many reasons

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
It lacks crumple zones too, not sure how it passed crash testing.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Glumwheels posted:

you won't care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Glumwheels posted:

the NHTSA is woke