Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

MJeff posted:

That's nice. The wrestler in question still feels as though she was basically pushed out of the industry by Ospreay and Priestly.

Yeah, it's still a huge black mark against Ospreay, or at least it should be. Clearly it's not. That's wrestling :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Was very funny* hearing the collision crowd loudly boo Chris Jericho anytime he was mentioned and also loudly cheer for da naicha boy ric flair

Woooo!

*sad

AEW crowds have very consistent moral standards, that's why they sing Jericho's entrance theme before giving him what for :)

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Jericho and Sammy is such a cursed team

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
Sammy is one a those guys that I never ever want to see. Sure he does crazy flips and stuff I just don't like looking at him or hearing him talk or thinking about him. There is not a single spot I want to see him in, a single angle that would be improved by his addition, a single matchup that I would tune in specifically for, nothing. Get him outta here

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/starkmanjones/status/1744363960919285895

he's gone gone

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

when he namechecked Cody on Collision, I knew he was out the gap ASAP

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

they get real loose on saturday nights. like malakai referencing his friend punk.

might just have to shut the entire show down

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

I'm not a real one. :(

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

apophenium posted:

Sammy is one a those guys that I never ever want to see. Sure he does crazy flips and stuff I just don't like looking at him or hearing him talk or thinking about him. There is not a single spot I want to see him in, a single angle that would be improved by his addition, a single matchup that I would tune in specifically for, nothing. Get him outta here

This is me. But also I don't think I'm a Real One to Ricky either. I don't think AEW would be any worse without either. Keep Big Bill tho. He's big AF

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Ricky's been counting the days on his contract for a while now. Hobbs and Wardlow too.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

C. Everett Koop posted:

Ricky's been counting the days on his contract for a while now. Hobbs and Wardlow too.

Hobbs probably sticks around.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I love Ricky but he's definitely a guy who I think would benefit from some extra muscle. He's stylish and cool and I'm absolutely not going to pretend that a wrestler needs a certain amount of mass by any means but it's something I think would really benefit him a lot. He needs more physical presence. Great on the mic, does the job in the ring, was amazing in the Danielson match, but I think he's lacking something and I really hope he finds whatever that is and stays in AEW and doesn't go to NXT or whatever.

I like his team with Bill but it needs more focus. The Kenny/Jericho feud imploding did them no favors.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

C. Everett Koop posted:

and this is based on what exactly?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Shard posted:

Cody taking care of his guys.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

They're all separately going to get to break Roman's streak at Mania, honest for sure

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Shard posted:

common sense

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

vibes

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

I’ll follow the stroke daddy wherever he may go.

Idk about nxt tho.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Shard posted:

It's pretty obvious

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

rickys not bad. but i dont think hes good

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

fart blood posted:

Hobbs probably sticks around.

Yeah, AEW has a better schedule for his kids so I can see him resigning

TK has nobody but himself to blame for losing Ricky. Shame I won't see him anymore because I won't be gaslit into watching the fed

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Tony actually meant to sign Rickey Shane Page and has been really embarrassed this whole time. Making lemonade out of lemons but he's excited to get this all past him.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
tony!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHKEXsaBFBQ

doing this but with an inoki scarf

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Gumball Gumption posted:

It's pretty obvious

I can see Ricky going yeah but I didn't pick up these vibes for Hobbs at all

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Phony, more like

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

have to imagine vince and dunn both being gone has definitely made wwe look way more attractive to many that previously wouldn't have jumped

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

that and it being popular

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Orange Carlisle posted:

have to imagine vince and dunn both being gone has definitely made wwe look way more attractive to many that previously wouldn't have jumped

Eh I thought WWE was completely unwatchable with Vince and Dunn but I still have zero interest in watching the bland-rear end slow motion matches they put on between 25 minute commercial breaks.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

that and it being popular

so was … jeffrey epstein?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

wwe is virtuous now and all our faves know it

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

aew- has the perfidious scum man richard fleir
wwe - doesnt have ric flair

not that hard to figure out which company is better

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

the greatest trick triple h ever pulled was convincing other wrestlers that he's on their side

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

aew- has the perfidious scum man richard fleir
wwe - doesnt have ric flair

not that hard to figure out which company is better

Or as one goon put it,

Barry Bluejeans posted:

AEW became a sex criminal promotion so gradually I didn't even notice

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Orange Carlisle posted:

the greatest trick triple h ever pulled was convincing other wrestlers that he's on their side

Vince did that too. How many guys came out and said “Vince loved me.” after they got their walking papers?

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Corzaa posted:

Vince did that too. How many guys came out and said “Vince loved me.” after they got their walking papers?

I feel like 90% of the wrestlers WWE's ever fired declared Vince loved them and it was definitely Jim Ross/HHH/Laurentius/Whoever that had it out for them

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND/status/1744041730138144898?s=20

Me when im lying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
millionaire TK cant even keep his homegroan talent. sad