Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Frank Frank posted:

Doing this in the USA is quite literally attempted murder and should be treated as such imo

That would require admitting that cops are genuine public threats even when they're trying to help. Thin blue line doesn't allow this type of thought

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Trump would never harm America!
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1744520768317174048
So much love.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Ah yes amplify the fake romantic link report, Trump! That will help you

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

Frank Frank posted:

Doing this in the USA is quite literally attempted murder and should be treated as such imo

they kinda are, if they ever find the person who made the call, which is usually the hardest part. It doesn't take much to swat someone these days; at easiest some bitcoin and a darkweb address, at hardest a hacked voip phone and AI generated voice.

Since swatting public figures has become so common police forces around the country started using this service called Rave Facility that is an opt in database of addresses and info for addresses susceptible to swatting. The information is basic things like address, number of rooms, number of people living there, why the target might be swatted, etc. Likely every government employee and anyone under federal protection is in this database. Addresses in this database are supposed to be checked before storming the inside with a swat team if I remember correctly.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1744514111013064863

Truly these people care about what's best for Americans.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Toxic Mental posted:

I dunno man I guess Trump wins everything forever now because of the one lawyer guy on Twitter. :(

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Secure the border! No, not like that!

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

cr0y posted:

Lol so Chutkan and Smith getting swatted and the GA case looking shaky all of a sudden.

2024 coming in hot

I wonder if, eventually these trump related swattings result in a killing because everyone on the swat team knows whats going on and simply agrees with the swatter. How could it be proven

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Toxic Mental posted:

Dunno just how fake they are, twitter randos are saying the attorney is really good and might just have something

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

kazil posted:

Dunno just how fake they are, twitter randos are saying the attorney is really good and might just have something
You never know, but they said that about Mueller too

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

kazil posted:

they got something through her divorce papers apparently, which happened in 2005. What's the statute of limitations on affairs?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
i'm surprised trump kept it a secret for so long. then his team filed the motion, and now trump is all "did you hear this new story just coming out???"
i'm just surprised there was a strategy is all

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

InsertPotPun posted:

i'm surprised trump kept it a secret for so long. then his team filed the motion, and now trump is all "did you hear this new story just coming out???"
i'm just surprised there was a strategy is all

Wasn't Trump, it was a co-defendant. Trump lawyers are too busy being on TV.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

kazil posted:

Oh, so one of the rat's nest of people who are on the hook with him had the sense to hire a good lawyer?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

"Many are saying, including many sources" I say, explaining why all my legal cases should be thrown out.

Also:

https://x.com/lowkell/status/1744531379369447854?s=20

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1744495167690678438

No, pretty sure they just don't like you.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

The Last Call posted:

at least biden could complete a lap. trump can't stand without shims.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Buce posted:

at least biden could complete a lap. trump can't stand without shims.
While I don't know if he still does it, Biden was biking fairly recently. I'm confident Trump can't ride a bicycle at all.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

The Last Call posted:

Imagine if Biden made America great again. MAGA would be sooooooo pissed.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

kazil posted:

I remember the Legal Eagle made a good point, you can tell how good any of trumps lawyers are by how much their on TV. With the ones being constantly on TV obviously being the shittest of the poo poo.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Nessus posted:

While I don't know if he still does it, Biden was biking fairly recently. I'm confident Trump can't ride a bicycle at all.

The mental image of "TRUMP" trying to ride a bicycle is very, very funny

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

I hope they make sweet, sweet love after throwing Trump in prison for life for all the crimes he committed :3:

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

dr_rat posted:

I remember the Legal Eagle made a good point, you can tell how good any of trumps lawyers are by how much their on TV. With the ones being constantly on TV obviously being the shittest of the poo poo.

Pretty sure that’s the episode where he rated trumps lawyers based on their legal acumen. Well all be very surprised that he rated Habba an F

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I'm just going to go ahead and say that this is all bullshit regarding the Georgia DA and even if it is not then they still get to choose who prosecutes him.

Late Fees
Jan 8, 2004
Your fees are valid.

I'm feeling less worried about it after learning that the alleged incriminating divorce records are from almost 20 years ago

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1744536114549924349

One of the people!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Biden's about to announce a rule to make it harder for companies to declare workers "independent contractors", which would be a big deal if politics were about policy or some poo poo.
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-admin-announce-independent-contractor-rule-that-could-upend-gig-economy-2024-01-08/

And every time Trump launches a baseless legal counterattack I just need to remember that the rear end in a top hat who taught him that strategy died alone and abandoned.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

So it's basically nothing, then

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

It's one gallon of gas, Eric. What could it cost, $8?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I can't believe they require ID to buy this $8 gas.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

This is the same popehat who said Trump would never be indicted

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Lol welp

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol "Given the evidence attached"

No

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

What the gently caress evidence are they talking about?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Youth Decay posted:

"Many people are saying"

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Youth Decay posted:

There is no evidence.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Toxic Mental posted:

"Many people are saying"

Ms. Willis and Prosecutor Wade were in the courtroom making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

lmao again with the "Your Favorite, ME!!!!" this narcissistic, me me me me me me me weirdo.