Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Tony should make other Tony read his posts on air and say poo poo like "that'll put butts in seats"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 48 hours!

apophenium posted:

I'm not mad, you're mad :)

I don't think anybody's really mad

Discombobulated, maybe, but not mad

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
i'm mad. I Am Mad.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Is it more virtuous to make a tweet or devote a third of your tv to palmer cannon/nwo lakers vs nwo nuggets/etc spite booking

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Sisal Two-Step posted:

i'm mad. I Am Mad.

living embodiment of anger jones over here

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'm never mad. I have many reasons to be happy

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

yea ok posted:

everyone in the world for 10 years: jinder mahal is awful, he's a complete loving joke
the big man tony khan: jinder hasn't won any matches in a year
Where is the decorum???

**wrestling fans have opinion on a wrestler like they would any other wrestler**

**the owner of the second largest wrestling promotion taking a dig at a wrestler unprovoked to prove a point about fan hypocrisy no one asked about**

yea ok: “these are the same”

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I asked about it

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

fart blood posted:

**wrestling fans have opinion on a wrestler like they would any other wrestler**

**the owner of the second largest wrestling promotion taking a dig at a wrestler unprovoked to prove a point about fan hypocrisy no one asked about**

hope jinder sees this br0

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

projecthalaxy posted:

Is that pronounced Brzero

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

projecthalaxy posted:

I don’t care about Jinder. I’m just saying Tony is cringy for tweeting about this.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
You guys are weird about Tony's tweets.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
Like Meltzer, Tony was just reporting facts. If that's somehow a "dig" then that's on Jinder's booking

But also lol none of this loving matters. I"M CRINGEING Shut da gently caress up

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

lots of pearl clutching for no good reason really

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

fart blood posted:

if you think he's taking a dig at jinder than you're even dumber than i thought, and i thought you were a total loving moron.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

you are falling for the worst bait of all time. i think theyre one of the troll bots that Tony warned us about

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

just dont fall me late for dinner

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

The Bucks are in Jacksonville

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

Pylons posted:

The Bucks are in Jacksonville

I hope they have facial hair to rival Lexis King's, for heat

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Actually I was bootlicking Tony and I wanna give him a big smooch on his lips because his tweets were so dang good, that's right I'm da straw man everybody applaud me

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Nobody cares about decorum, if TK wants to appear like he's extremely Gotten At by fed stans, that's his business

I mean, it makes him (and by extension AEW) look rather bush league and second rate, but apparently that's what people want, so who am I to judge :shrug:

what do you expect, a lot of aew fans thought it was good when hangman did a shoot on punk and hosed up the company for 2 years

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Yeah it owned

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

yea ok posted:

if you think he's taking a dig at jinder than you're even dumber than i thought, and i thought you were a total loving moron.

Oh no I’m ruined, a goon doesn’t like me

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

JUNGLE BOY posted:

what do you expect, a lot of aew fans thought it was good when hangman did a shoot on punk and hosed up the company for 2 years

Consider QQing even more. Hold the grudge for 100 years. Surely Punk will notice you and smile.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

learned my lesson against hitting back against the cry guys, they just report you when you do!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

JUNGLE BOY posted:

learned my lesson against hitting back against the cry guys, they just report you when you do!

Stop prodding people. Lmfao

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Can we get an admin to take a look at the AEW Hell thread? Seems like there's some intense hatred and fighting going on. Tony Khan tweeted and, well, you don't wanna know what happened next

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Rescued from CM Punk vs MJF, never have to see a kangaroo kick and the saddest gts in one match, and they still cry about Hangman. Eddie winning the C2? Thank a Hangman.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I don't think you should get Stand Up For WWE'd if you thought Tony's tweets were a bit silly. It's, like, Vince has had far worse and much more public temper tantrums because he's a legit psychopathic manchild but that wasn't the point DAMNIT.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Hedgehog Pie posted:

I don't think you should get Stand Up For WWE'd if you thought Tony's tweets were a bit silly. It's, like, Vince has had far worse and much more public temper tantrums because he's a legit psychopathic manchild but that wasn't the point DAMNIT.

If im being serious, while TK's tweets were dumb he's tweeted far dumber before so I don't know why this time is such a big deal in comparison.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

shooting rules (in a wrestling context), all the greats did it!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Tony thinks WWE is real lol

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Also, to all the cringers and disappointed fathers, why post here? Are you brave enough to reply to Tony directly and set him right? Dozens of fed stans per tweet are, why not you? Instruct the man, if you know his proper path.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 48 hours!

projecthalaxy posted:

Also, to all the cringers and disappointed fathers, why post here? Are you brave enough to reply to Tony directly and set him right? Dozens of fed stans per tweet are, why not you? Instruct the man, if you know his proper path.

Lol

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

projecthalaxy posted:

Consider QQing even more. Hold the grudge for 100 years. Surely Punk will notice you and smile.

projecthalaxy posted:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 48 hours!
Surely Tony will notice them and smile :)

UnleashedDad
Jan 14, 2022

hi im tony. did you know that a koala's appendix is about two meters long.

projecthalaxy posted:

Jonathan Coachman on Bubba Ray's podcast EVISCERATES Tony, REMOVES his tv slots:

why did this guy lose his sweet espn gig again

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

projecthalaxy posted:

About an hour later another asserted, "Certainly this fellow was with him, for he is All Elite." The Lurker replied, "Man, I don't know what you're talking about!" Just as he was speaking, the rooster crowed. Tony turned and looked straight at The Lurker. Then The Lurker remembered the word Tony had spoken to him: "Before the rooster crows today, you will disown me three times." And he went outside and wept bitterly.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Tony should have hired me for a lot of money and the fact he didn't is awful!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Numero6 posted:

Tony should have hired me for a lot of money and the fact he didn't is awful!

thank you for visiting the forums Mr. Bischoff