Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

GABA ghoul posted:

The only surprising thing about this is the involvement of Hans im Glück and Pottsalat

Yeah, I gave Pottsalat investment money too. Indirectly supporting nazis, what fun. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostDog
Jul 30, 2003

Always see everything.
Both companies severed from the guy already. We're not quite there yet, where you can go to the Wannseekonferenz 2 openly.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Zwille posted:

Trekkkerfahrer/Trekkkies

there’s been online posts about the Kartoffel-Kalifat, Dinkel-dschihad, Hafer-Hamas and uhhhh Gülle-Guerilla as well

I like Rechte Agrar Fraktion

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I think this will give the afd a bump in the polls, like what happened with the Aiwanger Skandal. Nazi sein is hip, Nazi sein is in. All the cool Leute are doing it now, be loud and proud

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

Hell Gem

GhostDog posted:

Both companies severed from the guy already. We're not quite there yet, where you can go to the Wannseekonferenz 2 openly.

Oh, good! :unsmith:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
None of this is good :smith:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Tarquinn posted:

Yeah, I gave Pottsalat investment money too. Indirectly supporting nazis, what fun. :negative:

should have given your money to Knüppel aus dem Sack instead, imho

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Duzzy Funlop posted:

None of this is good :smith:

Yeah, this :negative:

I just don't see a way out of this like death spiral to the right, the only question is how fast it will be.

By the way, I really like your new AV.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

GABA ghoul posted:

The only surprising thing about this is the involvement of Hans im Glück and Pottsalat

Refreshments provided courtesy of Müller Milch

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

GABA ghoul posted:

Speaking of Pottsalat, one of those opened up basically next door (50 m) about maybe a year ago. Are they money laundering schemes?

They must have put low to mid six figures in the location - they cut slabs of concrete out of the side wall to put in wide garage doors for their scooter delivery fleet and the whole interior with einsehbare Küchensektion hinter der Fensterfront couldn't have been cheap either.

I walked by when they had their training day for at least 20 kitchen and delivery staff.

I walk by them regularly, I haven't seen ANY walk-in customers ever (Studentenstadt).
It's takeout only.
Their opening hours are Monday-Friday, 17:30 - 21:00. The weekend hours at the door have already been taped over for months. So 17,5 hours a week.

I also hardly (if ever) see their delivery drivers come or go during that time.

Yeah, the profit margins for selling some cut up salad, veggies, meat and meat Ersatzproduke at 12+ Euros must be huge and the staff has probably been cut to a skeleton crew, but in no way are they profitable.

Would love to take a peek at the business plan and their projections. I give them 10 more months, tops, more likely half a year.

Never been there myself but always wanted to try them, but now I don't want to go lest I like it and then they close down.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!
wtf is pottsalat

Spice World War II
Jul 12, 2004

mcbexx posted:

Speaking of Pottsalat, one of those opened up basically next door (50 m) about maybe a year ago. Are they money laundering schemes?

They must have put low to mid six figures in the location - they cut slabs of concrete out of the side wall to put in wide garage doors for their scooter delivery fleet and the whole interior with einsehbare Küchensektion hinter der Fensterfront couldn't have been cheap either.

I walked by when they had their training day for at least 20 kitchen and delivery staff.

I walk by them regularly, I haven't seen ANY walk-in customers ever (Studentenstadt).
It's takeout only.
Their opening hours are Monday-Friday, 17:30 - 21:00. The weekend hours at the door have already been taped over for months. So 17,5 hours a week.

Yeah, the profit margins for selling some cut up salad, veggies, meat and meat Ersatzproduke at 12+ Euros must be huge and the staff has probably been cut to a skeleton crew, but in no way are they profitable.

Would love to take a peek at the business plan and their projections. I give them 10 more months, tops, more likely half a year.

Never been there myself but always wanted to try them, but now I don't want to go lest I like it and then they close down.

They're probably including future cheap assets in their calculations that'll come once the Vertreibungen have started!

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

BeerhallSalatbarputsch

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Despite his funding the preparations for some mild ethnic cleansing I still think that Christian Limmer's main crime against humanity is Backwerk's, well, Backwerk

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Jan 15, 2024

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
More like Machwerk.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Spice World War II posted:

They're probably including future cheap assets in their calculations that'll come once the Vertreibungen have started!

Yes, there are at least 3 Döner/Gyros places in a 300m radius. Maybe they were planning on those to be shut down once the cleansing masterminded by their founder/big investor commenced.

Business geniuses. You gotta plan ahead.

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny

mcbexx posted:

Bad attitude in this gay & apocalypse age. Get it (responsibly) while the getting‘s good

Edit: Ok legit typo but too funny so I’m gonna leave it in

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

Hell Gem

mcbexx posted:

It's takeout only.

They have been very successful in the "Pott", at least and their salads are top notch. We're big fans, and I gambled money on their idea.

They've been expanding quite heavily the last couple of years with the help of crowdvesting, but at some point one location has to fail, I guess. :shrug:

Tarquinn fucked around with this message at 10:32 on Jan 11, 2024

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Man, this country sure has its priorities figured out on the very well-moderated free-speech platform Twitter

:cripes:

/edit:
It would actually be pretty funny if #LautGegenLinks was an Antifa-honeypot

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

ephex posted:

I like Rechte Agrar Fraktion

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Lehrzitat

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
The r/de thread title was "Bauer sucht Stau".

Spice World War II
Jul 12, 2004
Good news everyone! The case in front of the ICC can be dismissed!

https://twitter.com/dwnews/status/1745482501588459537?s=20

The real genocide supporters are those who chant from the river to the sea!

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Germany could just as easily say "this is a genocide, we know, game recognize game"

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Hopper posted:

Is it just me or is using the word "Volk" on a sign or banner a surefire sign someone needs to be locked up for being a Nazi?

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Ossi armee had those goofy helmets lol

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

spankmeister posted:

Ossi armee had those goofy helmets lol

The funny thing is that it was designed by Nazis during WW2 to replace the more expensive Stahlhelm, but apparently Hitler as a WW1 veteran hated it because it didn't wasn't similar enough to the old Stahlhelm and also had a bit similar shape with the Soviet helmet. But for NVA it was just perfect because of those things.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Army of a fascist state, theory checks out

xf86enodev
Mar 27, 2010

dis catte!

Spice World War II posted:

Good news everyone! The case in front of the ICC can be dismissed!

https://twitter.com/dwnews/status/1745482501588459537?s=20

The real genocide supporters are those who chant from the river to the sea!

I don't have words for how stupid this is.
How can German politicians be so irredeemably bad?

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
"Ome can critizise the green party for verrating many of their ideals in the Groko. However, that does not constitute selling out."

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Agreed, selling usually includes getting something out of it.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

quote:

A Joint Statement from the Governments of the United States, Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Republic of Korea, Singapore, and the United Kingdom | The White House]The Houthis will bear the responsibility of the consequences should they continue to threaten lives, the global economy, and free flow of commerce in the region’s critical waterways.
Hmm, was there any discussion on declaring war on Yemen or is that just the cool thing to do now? Love my democracy.

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010

genericnick posted:

Hmm, was there any discussion on declaring war on Yemen or is that just the cool thing to do now? Love my democracy.

Democracy is irrelevant if the cause contains the words "threaten" and "the global economy". You attack the number, you get the drone.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

xf86enodev posted:

I don't have words for how stupid this is.
How can German politicians be so irredeemably bad?

Imagine being worse at recognising Völkermord than... *checks notes*... South Africa :dumbbravo:

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

lagidnam posted:

Democracy is irrelevant if the cause contains the words "threaten" and "the global economy". You attack the number, you get the drone.

Clearly the sane and prudent course of action would be letting global trade disrupt, that would have zero negative consequences

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Idk, seems like bombing Yemen has been tried for a decade at this point, but good luck with that I guess. I'd maybe try not supporting the genocide first

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!
will suck dick for the global economy, pm for details

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Just let the Markt regel sich selbst.

Which in this case means sell weapons to trade vessels instead of to Saudi Arabia, let them duke it out with the Huthis and look the other way, which is something they have proven they are really good at lately.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

aphid_licker posted:

Clearly the sane and prudent course of action would be letting global trade disrupt, that would have zero negative consequences

yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

aphid_licker posted:

humanity was a mistake, idea checks out