Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Well, the last part is correct at least.

Who did these people expect the match to be with that would sufficiently fill their "actual history" quota? Flair? Arn? Luger?! There's nobody from Sting's era/history that could conceivably be a final sendoff for him. Joe is in AEW with him and they have TNA history, but there's no way Sting would face Joe in his final match even if Joe wasn't the champion.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the great muta

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Vampiro

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Ganso Bomb posted:

Who did these people expect the match to be with that would sufficiently fill their "actual history" quota? Flair? Arn? Luger?! There's nobody from Sting's era/history that could conceivably be a final sendoff for him. Joe is in AEW with him and they have TNA history, but there's no way Sting would face Joe in his final match even if Joe wasn't the champion.

People not thinking Sting had a role in picking his final opponent is my favorite part. The evil Bucks just out politicked the Stinger.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

MassRafTer posted:

People not thinking Sting had a role in picking his final opponent is my favorite part. The evil Bucks just out politicked the Stinger.

Sting was so mad too. You can see it on his face. He’s pissed in real life. He said he’s gonna retire.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
lol if you don’t think Tony isn’t in turbo-mark mode and isn’t letting Sting literally handpick his opponents from the day he’s walked into the company

also, Disco Inferno

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
hogan. Sting gonna get that clean victory finally

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the stinger wanted cactus jack and jeff jarrett

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Sting said some version of "let me and Darby do cool poo poo with the Bucks" and people who dislike the Bucks will go to their graves claiming it was all politics.

Even if/when Darby and Sting win the match.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Ganso Bomb posted:

Jeff Hardy.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

they want sting's last match to be vs. ric flair on a boat in international waters

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

The Bucks are gonna flip around and sell their asses off for Sting and make him look like a god on his way out. Plus the heat they're going to get in Greensboro is going to be enough to burn the place down.

Honestly can't think of a better team to send him off.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Vandar posted:

The Bucks are gonna flip around and sell their asses off for Sting and make him look like a god on his way out. Plus the heat they're going to get in Greensboro is going to be enough to burn the place down.

Honestly can't think of a better team to send him off.

big bill and big show

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

the logical progression of this angle, of course, is that the Bucks retire the Hardys at Double or Nothing (which can only be good for everyone involved) and get a reputation as the guys who retire old tag teams

'SCU? We retired them! Darby and Sting? We retired them! The Hardys? We retired them! Rock n Roll Express? Oh, you'd better believe we're retiring them.'

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I wish they’d retire the Hardys

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/greatbrianfirst/status/1745438646092861686?s=46

Today definitely is a day for mediocre wrestling “journalists” to openly admit they’re getting worked by obvious works.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Seams posted:

don't we all?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

TinTower posted:

Today definitely is a day for mediocre wrestling “journalists” to openly admit they’re getting worked by obvious works.

Maybe you're just not a journalist and so don't have the eyes that let you know if someone is acting or making a booboo face because they found out the bucks are retiring them.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

TinTower posted:

That's not even Last's account is it? It's like a weird Last fan account.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Seams posted:

I don’t.

I want Private Party to do it instead!

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://x.com/leslieleeiii/status/1745533177139990906?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

Dynamite is now a 10 minute show

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/Hobgoblin239/status/1745533461618643341

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

it's the show that ive been waiting for!!

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

no Nazis itt, thanks

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

When I saw the "You will never guess what this is a reply to" quote tweet they were right.

I love that he has no idea Leyla has been healthy for months or what Chuck's running joke for the last four years is.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/alanbarcoff/status/1745567894484754711?s=46

“NXT washout” Samoa Joe

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

MassRafTer posted:

When I saw the "You will never guess what this is a reply to" quote tweet they were right.

I love that he has no idea Leyla has been healthy for months or what Chuck's running joke for the last four years is.

Okay I'm confused. Are they saying the Young bucks are liberals? Conservatives? What the gently caress is the point trying to be made here?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

zimbomonkey posted:

Okay I'm confused. Are they saying the Young bucks are liberals? Conservatives? What the gently caress is the point trying to be made here?

They are saying the person posting "cry bucks haters" is a liberal, the point is unclear because the person posting it is probably not very smart.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Fart Radio posted:

the only way for a normal person to enjoy wrestling in 2024 is by exposing themselves to as few wrestling fans as possible

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

cagliostr0 posted:

Ariel has more than one friend feeding him bullshit to push an agenda, that's closer to journalism imo.

they're both pet nerds

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

They are saying the person posting "cry bucks haters" is a liberal, the point is unclear because the person posting it is probably not very smart.

also, I cannot reiterate enough that the people who say poo poo like 'liberalism is a mental disorder' unprompted like that are, more often than not, Nazis, and should not be posted itt

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/PWInsidercom/status/1745598549289480414

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

yes

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Is homeboy actually trying to make that argument in the year of our lord 2023, after a decade of 3 hour races

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

rotinaj posted:

Is homeboy actually trying to make that argument in the year of our lord 2023, after a decade of 3 hour races

Leslie is broken on a deep level when it comes to wrestling opinions.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

Well I guess they're right unless another promotion had a guy like, die in the ring or something

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

rotinaj posted:

if you can't fit your whole show in a tiktok or youtube short, you're not catering to the casual audience enough

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/jobbernationtv/status/1745233542974443815

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/JobberNationTV/status/1745368851007828333