Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT AND THE JUDGE WAS MEAN TO ME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Why are Kansas and Arkansas pronounced so differently?

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Outpost22 posted:

Because of the French.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1745598055271846400

A snowstorm, in Iowa, in the middle of January? Sus.

What's the point here? Haley's voters care more and Trump's are scared of snow?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Outpost22 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EbnoElOJx0

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I seriously keep rolling my eyes at the polling that keeps coming out. What better way to prove that polling is inaccurate than the consistent misses?

It's obviously a mistake to dismiss polling out of hand and to keep an eye on it. Anyone who gets mad about me for supposedly doing that needs to get their loving eyes checked but at the same time dems won in an avalanche landslide widescale victory just two months ago and you're telling me Trump is really way up above Joe Biden? If people are going to come out and hellvote because of abortion you're telling me the person who is taking full credit for killing Roe vs Wade is someone they're not going to vote against? I really don't buy it.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Three Olives posted:

I got stuck in cedar rapids for a week during a blizzard. It sucked rear end.

0xAYN
Nov 22, 2010

idk lol

Oscar Wild posted:

would you perhaps say that you were just chillin' in cedar rapids

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Oscar Wild posted:

I've lived in many snowy places. Iowa is EASILY the worst at dealing with it.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Three Olives posted:

:suspense:

Wow she really is bugfuck nuts isn't she

Thought some of it was an act

mystes
May 31, 2006

HAARP is why washington dc has beautiful spring-like weather with low humidity 365 days a year

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Three Olives posted:

ONCE IN A DECADE blizzard! How can this just be coincidence? They're sooooo rare they only happen every few years. There are people who have lived their entire lives so far, toddlers, who have never even seen one. Think about it! *points to own head*

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

TulliusCicero posted:

:suspense:

Wow she really is bugfuck nuts isn't she

Thought some of it was an act

"weather patterns are a conspiracy" - says woman who doesn't understand weather patterns.

bugfuck nuts would be a compliment compared to just being bonkers. Didn't she move to Russia or was that another Republican nee Russian agent?

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

RIGGED AND STOLLEN STYLE

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Hobo Clown posted:

Spent way too long on this

I don't understand :confused:

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

This is excellent.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Now shop that Trump sketch as Oswald getting shot by jack ruby.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

priznat posted:

Now shop that Trump sketch as Oswald getting shot by jack ruby.

one thing I ain't doin is photoshopping a still living former president getting capped

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Oh yah good point I suppose

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgwr9r36zIU
Maybe I should have listened to him talk more. This is loving comedy gold.

mystes
May 31, 2006

I like that bing is the sound absolutely everything makes, apparently

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008

This is incredible.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
you're my new favorite poster and all the honor that bestows

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

mystes
May 31, 2006

shouldn't trump be in the bottom right?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Habba dabba doo!
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1745639197182960035

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1745640023209148822

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

this should resonate with some 80s and 90s chuds
https://app.suno.ai/song/cb397301-6f53-44ae-9402-be39ceda2e97

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
:golfclap:

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Pook Good Mook posted:

I've lived in many snowy places. Iowa is EASILY the worst at dealing with it.

i love how one of the first things people do at the start of winter is re-learn that snow/winter is a thing. oh and complain in summer its tooo hot after saying how they love warm/snowless winters.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Data Graham posted:

I was on a call with coworkers earlier today (it's a small gaggle of shithead techbros constantly talking about crypto and finance) and someone mentioned this story, it was like chumming the water.

"So there was a shelter out on the airfield where they're housing all these migrants, and the tent they were all under started getting whipped away in the wind, so they moved them all to a school gym. And the kids all went remote for the day!"
"Hahaha, welcome to New York!"
"loving unbelievable"
"Your tax dollars at work"
"Absolute loving idiots, haha"

I muttered something like "Yeah I guess they could have just left them on the runway huh" and they kind of subsided and changed the subject, but I wouldn't be surprised if my tenure there is not gold-watch-retirement tier

You’re a fuckin awesome person for doing that.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I seriously keep rolling my eyes at the polling that keeps coming out. What better way to prove that polling is inaccurate than the consistent misses?

It's obviously a mistake to dismiss polling out of hand and to keep an eye on it. Anyone who gets mad about me for supposedly doing that needs to get their loving eyes checked but at the same time dems won in an avalanche landslide widescale victory just two months ago and you're telling me Trump is really way up above Joe Biden? If people are going to come out and hellvote because of abortion you're telling me the person who is taking full credit for killing Roe vs Wade is someone they're not going to vote against? I really don't buy it.

You'd be absolutely right if the election was decided by popular vote but Biden won by only a couple tens of thousands of votes in swing states and that poo poo can shift easily with a fraction of a percentage point

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

lol even better!

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:

Apollodorus posted:

A snowstorm? At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your caucus?

May I see it?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Apollodorus posted:

A snowstorm? At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your caucus?

Seems pretty suspect with global warming and all. How can there be snow in Iowa if there's global warming? Just doesn't make sense. Got to blame Biden.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I think the thing is that the local elections are going poo poo for the Rs because there are more Trump voters than Republican voters, if that makes sense. Like, most Trump freaks probably could care less about realpolitik and just want orange man in the white house because he says what they think.

tl;dr more R votes will come in the general election than midterms because Trump is on the ticket himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005