Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

i can smell this picture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I've learned that trying to design something by bing or stable fusion xl is kind of a binary process, pardon the pun. Was trying to get a simple gauntlet design worked up, and I could either get extremely simple designs or massively complex crazy designs, but nothing in between.

Still, fun to try.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

:perfect:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

Young Charlie comes home from work and finds a curious pile of Power Powder on his counter, to his delight!

Charlie grabs a fistful and begins to inhale the substance with great vigor.

In an instant - he is transformed! With his ascended powers, he charges up, and...

Busts through the side of his suburban kitchen!

Charlie realizes he has one thing on his mind, a craving he must address! But where can he find what he seeks? He realizes he must go.. to the city of Cleveland!

Looking around from high in the sky, he spots a likely target.

Busting through the wall, tearing through the shelves as he frantically searches for his prize.

Provisions in hand, he steps outside to power up once more - on a return trip to suburbia!

He lands in the front yard, and comes to the horrifying realization - he's covered in Dorito Dust!

Using his Laser Eyes, he cleanses the putrid powder from his mitts, and busts through his front door once more. But alas, his powers begin to fade.

"No, it was over so quickly!" he thinks to himself, as withdrawal sinks in.

Slumping over, Charlie collapses in a heap. A final utterance escapes from his lips as he succumbs to an overdose of Power Powder and Xtreme Nacho Cheese.

Soulhunter fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Jan 10, 2024

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Soulhunter posted:

Young Charlie comes home from work and finds a curious pile of Power Powder on his counter, to his delight!

This is like if Superman was more like BoJack Horseman. I love it. I read your commentary as Saturday morning cartoon announcer heroic voice.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Bing Image Generator, prompt "manic pixie dram gremlin" and prompt "manic pixie dream gremlin"

THAT'S A IRNOTIC?!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Whit?

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

Had time for one more.

Johnny went out for a walk, aimlessly looking for a fun way to spend his weekend visiting the city.

Feeling a bit peckish, he stopped for a hot dog from the vendor down by the museum of natural history.

Taking a seat on the steps, he settled down and inspected his lunch for anything unusual. After all, you never know what you're getting with street vendors, right?

With a glance to the sky and a silent prayer, Johnny steeled himself and put the hot dog away in one bite.

He took a moment to ponder his actions, before hauling off to the museum to pick up a ticket. It seemed like as good a plan as any, and he was already here anyways. As it turned out, the museum had a special ancient Egypt exhibit on display. How exciting!

Johnny saw all manner of interesting displays of ancient pharaohs, mummies, and statues. He found himself compelled toward one particular item on display, simply identified as the Prophecy Tablet, and the beginnings of a small voice, no more than a whisper, crept into his head, telling him to come and see.

The tablet depicted Anubis garbed in red, surrounded by ancient Egyptian priests all dressed in teal. The whisper in Johnny's head grew to a murmur, uttering, Do you understand? Johnny was unsure.

Johnny recalled passing a certain display - one of a jackal mask, not unlike the one on the tablet. His head was buzzing, and he felt intoxicated, as though there was a power emanating from the mask. Hands shaking, he feverishly reached for the mask as the voice in his head grew to a deep and booming command. WIELD ME! the mask cried out with urgency. He felt he could not resist - nay, did not want to resist, even if he could.

With a grin, Johnny donned the mask and held his arms up, commanding the crowd, "KNEEL BEFORE THE JACKAL!"

The crowd was stunned. Some knelt out of confusion, some out of concern for their safety in the presence of a man who clearly was unwell. Others in the crowd followed out of shock and concern, and the observers all soon found themselves kneeling before Johnny in solidarity as an act of self-preservation, as the masked man panted and paced the room with his arms held high.

Johnny took the compliance of the crowd as a sign of the power inherent to the mask he now wielded. His heart was racing, and he felt himself shaking with terrible purpose. He charged down the hallway and out the front door of the museum, cackling maniacally as he emerged at the top of the steps. Johnny ranted and raved, commanding onlookers to obey his will. Mostly, they looked at him like he was batshit.

Slowly but surely, Johnny suddenly realized that in all his fervor, the voice in his head had disappeared. Nobody was under his command. The voice had left as soon as the mask was upon his head. Was it ever there to begin with? His mind racing as he faced reality closing in around him, he came to a sudden halt.

Johnny was sweating profusely, and felt his body stiffen as he realized with bowel-dropping dread what was about to happen. He fell to his knees. His stomach heaved. With a sickening URP, the contents of his stomach became the contents of the mask, now stuck upon his head.

Johnny found himself surrounded by various men in familiar-looking uniforms as paramedics and officers arrived on the scene.

Taking Johnny's blood pressure and cleaning him up, the men in teal stabilized Johnny and loaded him into a waiting ambulance, a paramedic cleared his throat and said to Johnny, "You hit the hot dog joint out front, yeah? Happens every week." Johnny started to pass out from dehydration, mumbling incoherently about a prophesy being true, and as he faded out, Johnny swore he heard a voice once more, speaking with venom in hushed tones, coming from the front of the ambulance.

"Friggin' tourists, amirite?"

bonus hot dog

pixaal posted:

Hang on is this Loss?
Substitute a panel I didn't use and it fits the mold well enough.

Soulhunter fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Jan 10, 2024

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Soulhunter posted:

He took a moment to ponder his actions, before hauling off to the museum to pick up a ticket. It seemed like as good a plan as any, and he was already here anyways. As it turned out, the museum had a special ancient Egypt exhibit on display. How exciting!

Hang on is this Loss?

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

He even grew a tiny tail in one of the panels. Glorious

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

THRONGULATOR the unyielding cannot understand why the ice cream machine is broken.

Dave the barbarian has terrible time trying to understanding what exactly a "chalupa" is.

Laser raygun specifically made to irritate God.

God not really giving a fffffuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkk the laser exists...

He will lose His poo poo if you don't let him "have it Yahweh" though...

The mystery deepens, the prompt was "the true horrifying reason kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch". I did similar prompts with froot loops, etc, and this was the only censored one... HMMM :hmmyes:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

It's that intense.

Brawnfire fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Jan 11, 2024

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Chad Kultgen is laundering his bad stand up ideas by having a George Carlin voice read them on top of Midjourney images
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kONMe7YnO8

The Carlin estate HATES it https://twitter.com/kelly_carlin/status/1745261544001466689

Strotski
Dec 29, 2013

The future of comedy is stealing jokes from someone else and pasting your picture on top of it, it's the only logical conclusion of the meme wars.
https://files.catbox.moe/3yaqrg.mp4

Seamless, huh?

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

fez_machine posted:

Chad Kultgen is laundering his bad stand up ideas by having a George Carlin voice read them on top of Midjourney images
The Carlin estate HATES it
isn't he just some random youtube guy, who now has a ton of publicity from a major publication

wait until variety finds out about spongebob singing rhianna songs

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
It's a slightly more complicated grift than just doing generated voice overs. He's also had a Jason Reitman movie made from a novel he wrote, which bombed but makes him slightly above random youtuber.

They're (him and MadTV's Wil Sasso) pretending they have an A.I. system for comedy which they feed their personal lives into (with secret corporate backing). From watching an episode, there's very very little involvement from the "A.I".

This is a development on that. The pretence is that they created a corpus based on Carlin's stand up and the jokes are all direct transcriptions. It's an obvious blend of stuff pulled from prompts and punched up and stuff that's straight up written by Chad.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

You can just hear a lofi vaporwave track droning in the background of this commercial.

moist banana bread
Dec 17, 2023

banana Jake!
"what precisely a chalupa is is", is gold

AI is already better than 2024 comedians

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

I'm currently amused writing text for four panel comics and providing stuff for each panel and seeing how well it does.

pixaal fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Jan 11, 2024

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
Chad Kultgen sounds like an AI generated name, are you sure we are not living in a simulation?

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

fez_machine posted:

are they even using an AI voice for it? because it barely sounds anything like Carlin

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

fez_machine posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kONMe7YnO8

The Carlin estate HATES it https://twitter.com/kelly_carlin/status/1745261544001466689

Will Sasso and Chad Kultgen's podcast's central conceit is that it uses this Dudesy bullshit to help steer the conversation that they have. A couple months ago I thought the idea sounded interesting enough to give it a listen, but holy poo poo is it ever lame. It would be cool if they were using it as a supplement to their own creativity, I know Sasso is a funny dude, but it seems like this guy convinced Sasso to get on board with letting a computer shout nonsequiter commands at them every five minutes and pretend like it's groundbreaking or something while they riff on the topic that was just provided, apropos of nothing. It's not even used as a crutch for helping in the service of some other interesting idea, it's being used as a replacement for having an idea of what to do at all. Which is exactly how people who don't otherwise have a creative bone in their body view and use these tools.

https://y.yarn.co/a1f5f1e7-d9c9-4dba-b012-7639188a0a11.mp4

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

Yes...all was once again peaceful in River City.

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?
oopumsp

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

hell yeah

e:

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

AARD VARKMAN posted:

hell yeah

e:

i tried SO HARD for bing to give me a good Price is Right image with the wheel they do at the end of the show. never even got close

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

You are NOT the father!

On today's episode of General Hospital, the role of [ACTOR] will be played by William S. Possum

Game shows

You've heard of jumping the shark, but have you heard of jumping WITH the rocket-powered jetski-shark?

The Cowboy Detective and his sidekick Possum Pete

Stephen King's lesser known dollar babies

Soulhunter fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Jan 12, 2024

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

call now

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

The Killing Jelq
Jun 13, 2012

1-800-POSSLAW is clever. Did you put that in the prompt or was it spontaneous?

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

I put it in the prompt, took two sets of images to generate it properly via Bing chat / DALLE3.

Make an image: Cheap corny lawyer commercial, starring a Possum dressed as a lawyer, pointing at the camera with an untrustworthy smile, "INJURED?" "CALL POSSUM" "1-800-POSSLAW"

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

What were the prompts/parameters/ai used for this one? The style is perfect for a game i am running!

AlbertDershman
Mar 25, 2001

Snow day opossum

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004