Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Big Mac
Jan 3, 2007

Stoatbringer posted:

They’d have to decide he has immunity beforehand, I guess. Otherwise we would never know if he’d been allowed to do it or not.

A paradox!

Ah, but the justices have a conflict of interest - they could be killed if they rule he's immune! So OBVIOUSLY they are biased and will say he isn't! Since they're biased against him, it's clear that presidents do have that immunity!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Big Mac posted:

Ah, but the justices have a conflict of interest - they could be killed if they rule he's immune! So OBVIOUSLY they are biased and will say he isn't! Since they're biased against him, it's clear that presidents do have that immunity!

truly, you have a dizzying intellect!

e: I can't read this post and not hear Wallace Shawn

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Total Party Kill posted:

Are you talking about Ken Bone?

He was on a subreddit for pregnancy fetishists but idk if he was like, an actual creep about it or anything.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Big Mac posted:

But if the president is immune because he has to be impeached first, so are federal judges. So there's an incentive to rule in Trump's favor and then start blasting.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

On the one hand, Trump is terrible and dangerous for our country and the world, as well as being a unstable lying criminal. On the other, if Biden wins, Democrats might use some small bit of tax money to make life marginally less bad for poor people.

How is one supposed to choose between these two sides of the same coin?

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

emSparkly posted:

He was on a subreddit for pregnancy fetishists but idk if he was like, an actual creep about it or anything.

He also liked talking about DragonBall Z, leering at Jennifer Lawrence’s leaked nudes, and thought Trayvon Martin had it coming. Typical “undecided voter” behavior.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Eharmony has gone woke

https://twitter.com/eHarmony/status/1724486554541011343?s=20

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jan 12, 2024

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

*Florida mom voice*

Since when can people just post graphic images without a warning on these forums

A kid might see this and catch the nonbianary

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Isn't eHarmony the super Christian one?

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Jelly posted:

I thought that was GETTR: the global MAGA sperm repository

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Jelly posted:

That's christian mingle

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Feel like we really glossed over Trump getting ordered to pay nearly $400,000 today

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

EmbryoSteve posted:

*Florida mom voice*

Here's hoping!

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

kazil posted:

Feel like we really glossed over Trump getting ordered to pay nearly $400,000 today

My first thought was "good luck getting Trump to pay for anything"

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".

Toxic Mental posted:

Let's see who won this year

I want this to be Michael Picard setting up a honeypot awards event that they show up to

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Jelly posted:

drat ive forgotten that site existed, going by wikipedia it went woke in 2015/16 when it finally allowed THEGAYAGENDA on its platform.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Same

Until the money is in the hands of whoever these pronouncements seem futile

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

FMguru posted:

The panel of undecided voters that they assemble for the final presidential debate always manage to astonish with how utterly loving stupid each and every one of them are, it's one of my favorite events of the election cycle.

It's like the corporate news media version of Dinner for Schmucks.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ken bone thought the soccer lady had a nice butt hole he said it on Reddit lol

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

EmbryoSteve posted:

*Florida mom voice*

Since when can people just post graphic images without a warning on these forums

Later that night that same mom goes out and joins a wild orgy with a dozen non-binary people and steals their credit cards after she's finished loving them.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Serious_Cyclone posted:

I thought that was GETTR GRINDR: the global MAGA sperm repository

Pretty sure you meant this one

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Roger Stone: “Not AGAIN”
/curb your enthusiasm music plays while Stone shrugs at the camera

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Grey Cat posted:

That's christian mingle

IIRC there was an old screenshot of eHarmony where a dude tried to "wink" at another dude and the system specifically prohibited same-sex communications, but I'm too dumb at search engines to find it. :shrug:

kazil posted:

I'm interested in six months from now when the NYT reports that they haven't seen a goddamned red cent out of Trump. It's inevitable, but will still be lol-worthy.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Jelly posted:

They used to deny you an account if you set it up and then checked "atheist" as your religion.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Serious_Cyclone posted:

If it's court ordered and he doesn't pay they will just go to the bank with some piece of paper and literally take it right out of his account.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Jelly posted:

I think that's Equally Yoked? There's a dozen of them out there that cater to niche markets, JDate for Jewish people, Elite Singles for rich assholes, Our Time for boomers, ect.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

kazil posted:

I don't want to get into doomerism but I think many of us know any judgement against Trump faces appeal, right? So there's always an asterisk associated with these things.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Frank Frank posted:

Roger Stone: “Not AGAIN”
/curb your enthusiasm music plays while Stone shrugs at the camera while posting an ad in the local alt paper demanding hung studs come gently caress his big tit wife while he watches

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

nine-gear crow posted:

I think that's Equally Yoked? There's a dozen of them out there that cater to niche markets, JDate for Jewish people, Elite Singles for rich assholes, Our Time for boomers, ect.

Look at this scrub who forgot the greatest dating site of all time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ukf-oivD7k

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

BlackIronHeart posted:

I don't want to get into doomerism but I think many of us know any judgement against Trump faces appeal, right? So there's always an asterisk associated with these things.

And how often does Trump win on appeal?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

kazil posted:

so much winning. you'll be tired of all the winning.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Countdown to Roger Stone claiming the video is deepfake AI

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Dear god

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1745922126492663888?s=20

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

cr0y posted:

If it's court ordered and he doesn't pay they will just go to the bank with some piece of paper and literally take it right out of his account.

But they're "HAPPY" BANKS! :ohdear:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

lmao!

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Eharmony has gone woke

radio buttons and not checkboxes?!? WTF!?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

funeral home DJ posted:

Look at this scrub who forgot the greatest dating site of all time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ukf-oivD7k

Took a second for the video to load in so I thought it was gonna be Lowered Expectations lol

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

lmao, oh crap oh beans I was hoping you weren't going to notice that, Judge, shoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

BlackIronHeart posted:

i am not sure which of the many, MANY court dramas you're referring to specifically here but in general people have been assuming trump will appeal and that's why they let him flagrantly violate court procedure a lot of times

so when the appeal goes in, the appellate judges have to look over all that in the specific context of "this procedure was violated, or this court was biased". when "TRUMP" does all this poo poo it muddies the waters and makes him more responsible for any alleged procedure violation than anyone else, and the bias argument wilts under "if they were biased, you would've been fined for contempt of court here, here, here, here, here, here, and here."

or, put short:

kazil posted:

Junk posted:

so much winning. you'll be tired of all the winning.