Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

in terms of protein efficiency i think human cum is tied with, like, chicken breast, right near the top there. kangaroo meat might have more but i'm not positive on that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
what about chicken and/or kangaroo cum?

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

what about chicken and/or kangaroo cum?

do chickens cum

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

i'm pretty sure kangaroo cum makes you go SSJ3, or SSJ4 maybe

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

POWELL CURES KIDS posted:

in terms of protein efficiency i think human cum is tied with, like, chicken breast, right near the top there. kangaroo meat might have more but i'm not positive on that

25 calories per load.
No one's making gains off that amount of protein.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

The Demilich posted:

25 calories per load.

Uh it seems like the issue is you need more loads

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
It would take just three cumshots to beat the amount of protein in a Lenny and Larry cookie

that would also take substantially less shelf space at the market

this could be a competitive product

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I hate this rear end in a top hat so much.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Buddy, if you don't know where to get cum by now I don't really know what to tell you.

Tell them where to get it.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

CaptainBeefart posted:

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender
I remain convinced that the thing that Blue MAGA loving hates about Trump more than anything else is that he doesn't give a poo poo about :decorum:.

https://twitter.com/AwakenedOutlaw/status/1745671535036436852

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Dr. Killjoy posted:

It would take just three cumshots to beat the amount of protein in a Lenny and Larry cookie

that would also take substantially less shelf space at the market

this could be a competitive product

I remember the last time this came up there’s some nutrient in cum that you would get a dangerous amount of if you drank enough cum for it to be a major source of your daily calories.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

CaptainBeefart posted:

Now you didn't hear this from me, but I know some guys on the dark web that can get you some real Israel cum, I'm talking the white stuff extracted from a uuhhh lets just say a trusted source. The market is flooded with the stuff right now so it's not too expensive but it's Bitcoin only no cops.

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

The Demilich posted:

25 calories per load.

tell me you don't chug cum without telling me you don't chug cum

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Now you didn't hear this from me, but I know some guys on the dark web that can get you some real Israel cum, I'm talking the white stuff extracted from a uuhhh lets just say a trusted source. The market is flooded with the stuff right now so it's not too expensive but it's Bitcoin only no cops.

"they say you Cum Runner!"

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

uber_stoat posted:

"they say you Cum Runner!"

A cop rubbing cum on his gums, “it’s pure”

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Jon Pod Van Damm posted:

Did you mean to say Comrade, Comrade?

Have you been inside of a Walmart in the last two years? lmao that stocked shelves is a bad thing?

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
no loads refused breakfast

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )

Nothus posted:

Have you been inside of a Walmart in the last two years? lmao that stocked shelves is a bad thing?

I assume it's the lack of variety he is pointing out

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i need your clothes, your boots, and your cum

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Al! posted:

cum with me if you want to live

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

It can't be reasoned with, it can't be bargained with… it doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear… and it absolutely will not stop. Ever. Until you cum.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Al! posted:

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Chewbecca posted:

Not sure how a system wherein in order to buy a blender I have to cross reference five websites and watch three hours of YouTube videos in order to not get ripped off is any better

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )

Nothus posted:

Not sure how a system wherein in order to buy a blender I have to cross reference five websites and watch three hours of YouTube videos in order to not get ripped off is any better

I'm not saying I agree with him, just that's what I assume he is all up in his feels about

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Gripweed posted:

I remember the last time this came up there’s some nutrient in cum that you would get a dangerous amount of if you drank enough cum for it to be a major source of your daily calories.

So you WOULD have to get your stomach pumped...

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Milo and POTUS posted:

So you WOULD have to get your stomach pumped...

Just drink less cum

Clowner
Dec 13, 2006

Further in

Gripweed posted:

Just drink less cum

https://i.imgur.com/SaJf2Jj.gifv

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

ArmedZombie posted:

based greenland

I do wonder how that looks if you exclude Android phones

But, also, :google:

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

forums user bob dobbs is dead would love that

he's a goon from san francisco that digs holes for exercise but keeps being told to leave the beach by lifeguards for digging too big of holes

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n_bHcZaGJs

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

fermun posted:

forums user bob dobbs is dead would love that

he's a goon from san francisco that digs holes for exercise but keeps being told to leave the beach by lifeguards for digging too big of holes

A man in Australia recently died after falling into and being covered by a massive hole some people dug at a beach. They got him out but the damage was so severe he died not long after in hospital.

Mykroft
Aug 25, 2005

Dinosaur Gum

Jon Pod Van Damm posted:

Did you mean to say Comrade, Comrade?

In America those shelves would all be locked up and require staff to get your item

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Bald Stalin posted:

A man in Australia recently died after falling into and being covered by a massive hole some people dug at a beach. They got him out but the damage was so severe he died not long after in hospital.

Just return him to the hole and save a fortune on burial, what's the big deal

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

me, seeing a bunch of dudes dying in holes and other controversial illegal tunnels:

drat I should be digging a fuckin hole

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I loving hate living somewhere with a high water table.

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Nothus posted:

No, can't say I have. No, fully stocked restaurant stores without locks everywhere in Cuba are good.

The Democratic People's Republic of Korea just reminded me of those pictures.

Chewbecca posted:

No, it's the Angloid in the picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
The men yearn to return to mines and I say as a woman let em