Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

D-LINK posted:

Probably DPOY judging by this game

Good thing neither of our votes matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I almost died laughing choking on a peanut laughing just now

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the browns wasted the only good qb theyve ever had

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

not even January Joe clutchness can prevail on this miserable franchise

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

its time to rest now in canton joe. your work is done

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I'm glad he's trying to throw the game. Legendary Raven.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I was hoping he'd wait till getting to Baltimore, but I suppose derailing the Browns now helps us still.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
sorry browns bros

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I’m glad everyone can stop pretending that the Browns winning would be a good outcome now. Not even Joe Cool can redeem that miserable excuse for a franchise.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

seeing the miserable state of gods chosen qb Joseph Vincent Flacco demands an answer to the question: do the browns deserve to exist?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ghost Dog posted:

seeing the miserable state of gods chosen qb Joseph Vincent Flacco demands an answer to the question: do the browns deserve to exist?

We tried to fix this once but the nfl keeps loving it up

Oberstwo
Aug 19, 2022

is Joe flacco hof?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I hope all our Browns fans are alive. You guys seem alright even though your team has a serial rapist making 250 billion dollars a year.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Oberstwo posted:

is Joe flacco hof?

Ring of Honor lock

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
"January Joe" was always a liberal hoax outside of like two years.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Welp….live by the Flacco, die by the Flacco. It was fun for a while. Dah well.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Tell us how the Browns are going to spectacularly blow it and miss the playoffs.

SilvergunSuperman posted:

They'll make it, then lose by 25+

Lol. Lmao.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

sharknado slashfic posted:

I hope all our Browns fans are alive. You guys seem alright even though your team has a serial rapist making 250 billion dollars a year.

Not thier fault

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Despera posted:

Not thier fault

What about the fans bringing massage tables to tailgate parties and selling shirts mocking sexual assault?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Black Sunshine posted:

What about the fans bringing massage tables to tailgate parties and selling shirts mocking sexual assault?

i think the tables were mocking deshaun

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Despera posted:

i think the tables were mocking deshaun

Not at all, they expressly said that getting happy endings isn't a crime, suggesting something much more consensual. To be clear, a handjob in a massage parlor isn't a big deal as long as it's consensual as opposed to predatory behavior by a rich and powerful famous athlete abusing his position.

Black Sunshine fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Jan 14, 2024

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Noted

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Black Sunshine posted:

Not at all, they expressly said that getting happy endings isn't a crime, suggesting something much more consensual. To be clear, a handjob in a massage parlor isn't a big deal as long as it's consensual as opposed to predatory behavior by a rich and powerful famous athlete abusing his position.

i mean it's got 'happy' right there in the name! what's the problem!

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Borsche69 posted:

i mean it's got 'happy' right there in the name! what's the problem!

Robert Kraft nods in approval.

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

Those birds certainly know what they're doin'!

Black Sunshine posted:

You are aware that the kind of trash that goes out of their way to tailgate in Muni Lot and bring a loving mannequin isn't even remotely representative of the fanbase, right? Like, that poo poo is maybe 2,000 people. Most fans are calling in to local radio and saying "great contract and PR move, Jimmy! What a great job. Rapey Manziel!"

Another clear sign is the utter lack of no. 4 jerseys compared to 24 (Chubb) and 95 (Garrett). poo poo, there are more Baker jerseys at the average game than Watson lol.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

quit taht

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Mr. Carrier Pigeon posted:

You are aware that the kind of trash that goes out of their way to tailgate in Muni Lot and bring a loving mannequin isn't even remotely representative of the fanbase, right? Like, that poo poo is maybe 2,000 people. Most fans are calling in to local radio and saying "great contract and PR move, Jimmy! What a great job. Rapey Manziel!"

Another clear sign is the utter lack of no. 4 jerseys compared to 24 (Chubb) and 95 (Garrett). poo poo, there are more Baker jerseys at the average game than Watson lol.

Yeah to clarify, I wasn't calling out the entire fanbase, there's definitely a lot of cool fans that don't suck. I was just taking a shot at those trashy fuckers.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
I think it’s not only the entire fanbase, but the entire state of Ohio. They love him there

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The fans that don't suck give hand jobs

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Could be worse, you could have the face of the franchise support vladimir putin

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

Those birds certainly know what they're doin'!

Black Sunshine posted:

Yeah to clarify, I wasn't calling out the entire fanbase, there's definitely a lot of cool fans that don't suck. I was just taking a shot at those trashy fuckers.

I'm happy to join you in that. Those morons thought a guy who had accomplished exactly gently caress and All in his time in the league, sat out for a whole loving year voluntarily and then demanded a full guarantee was gonna be """""""""elite"""""""""""". Goddamn, these people are stupid.

Also, fwiw, if this had actually worked out the statue would have been Flacco, Chubb and Garrett. An extra gently caress you to Watson. That woulda been neat.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Oberstwo posted:

heres a conclusion: Sshut up nerd
(continued from below) and kill my rear end.
shove my skull up my fuckin rear end.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Time posted:

I think it’s not only the entire fanbase, but the entire state of Ohio. They love him there

I personally know Browns fans who have jumped to other teams (usually a Lake Erie Bro like Buffalo or Detroit) and refuse to give a poo poo about them until Watson is gone.

I also live in Ohio (thanks in advance for the condolences) and can confirm that many people who don't even care about football despise Watson, and by extension the Browns.

Of course, lots of people also excuse his behavior with poo poo like "well he wasn't convicted of anything" and those people are unequivocally trashcan human beings for sure.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Time posted:

I heard they want to pat him on the shoulder and tell him it'll all be alright

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Monday the entire state of Pennsylvania is eliminated

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Lake Erie bros, we're all basically the same team if you squint your eyes. Back the Bills.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Black Sunshine posted:

I personally know Browns fans who have jumped to other teams (usually a Lake Erie Bro like Buffalo or Detroit) and refuse to give a poo poo about them until Watson is gone.

I also live in Ohio (thanks in advance for the condolences) and can confirm that many people who don't even care about football despise Watson, and by extension the Browns.

Of course, lots of people also excuse his behavior with poo poo like "well he wasn't convicted of anything" and those people are unequivocally trashcan human beings for sure.

you also love him

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Who are you who can summon fire without flint or tinder?

Henrik Zetterberg fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Jan 14, 2024

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Time posted:

you also love him

I hope he dies painfully

Sorry that doesn't fit your narrative

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Black Sunshine posted:

I hope he dies painfully

Sorry that doesn't fit your narrative

ur kissing him in ur bed in ohio. ur proposing to him later this year with a ring u designed together. the wedding will be a who's who of ohio society and will include ppl like that tackle who played a bunch of games and never won anything, the brain damaged bengals guy who posts here and wants us to forget about his many meltdowns and racist moments, and ben roethlisberger. blessings upon your new family