Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
George is sleeping off his surgery and coming to terms with living a life free of the fear of having to pay child support. They had a bit of a surprise during the procedure when a tapeworm didn't appreciate all the activity outside so he decided to pop out of his butthole to see what all the commotion was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Cat Things.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

i need to vacuum but i dont want to disturb the old man

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Mx. posted:

i need to vacuum but i dont want to disturb the old man

Once your cat hits old person status you just give up and reorient your entire household around them

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

yeah he is 20 years old and the worlds biggest spoiled baby

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

She spent all day doing this.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Mx. posted:

yeah he is 20 years old and the worlds biggest spoiled baby

That's an old rear end cat.

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.

drilldo squirt posted:

That's an old rear end cat.

My guy made it to 18 before finally being over this world. And yeah, we made infinity concessions to him cause he was just old.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Misty was just shy of 20 and yeah same

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Cat walks in the house through the window with a chicken leg that the owner has no idea where it came from.
Eats leg in front of owner and owner does nothing.

Other cat goes and takes a piss and poo poo in another cat's territory.

Multiple other cats do hilarious poo poo and owners don't do poo poo because they know cats are superior.

gently caress your dog. Cats fuckin rule.

How has this thread not gotten voted gold yet?

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Cats rule,
Dogs drool,
Cats do too but they make it seem cool

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

now that he's discovered he can slap the chickens he is an unstoppable chicken slapping machine (but only if it is to steal food from them)

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
walking in a winter wonderland

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

We ordered a new chess board. Cocoa made it into her bed.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Anderson Koopa posted:

We ordered a new chess board. Cocoa made it into her bed.

The Queen can move wherever she chooses. :colbert:

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

The chessboard was always one of Misty's favoured perches to sit and watch the world from. Surprisingly didn't make a mess of it.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

MikeJF posted:

The chessboard was always one of Misty's favoured perches to sit and watch the world from. Surprisingly didn't make a mess of it.

Cute cat!

Lilac doesn't really care that she knocked some of the pieces over.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Anderson Koopa posted:

Cute cat!

Lilac doesn't really care that she knocked some of the pieces over.

she does look upset but maybe thats not related

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Mx. posted:

she does look upset but maybe thats not related

That's the same look Kasparov had when he was beaten by Deep Blue.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Roundup Ready posted:

Got decorated against her will while we were cleaning up missed holiday stuff. Fireplace was on, so it was grumpily tolerated.

deep dish peat moss posted:

Deck the claws with boughs of holly

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
Sneezed in my face a bunch while I was trying to sleep

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

watched some more birbs

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

We got a new table and it came in a big box. Lilac hid behind the box and meowed to get my attention. When I came into the kitchen, she pounced and forced me to give her scritches. She then flopped on her side.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

drilldo squirt posted:

She spent all day doing this.

classic cat

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
it's really chilly in the apartment so they've been fighting over a heating pad we put on top of a little cat cubby.

even though we have two cubbies and put a heating pad on both, they're just fighting over the one.

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER

tunnel time

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Budzilla posted:

I took him to the vet for a check up and blood test. He didn't like the cage but the feline diffuser there kept him very calm.

DONT CAT
OPEN INSIDE

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Cat enjoying new heated cat pad designed for cats that only heats a little.

He is freaking loving it in this cold weather.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Mostly they have just been sleeping on our couch in the front of the house now that it's been cleaned

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Sleep standing up.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Trundles has a big ol booty and she doesn’t always get it all the way in the litter box. Today she hung a dook out the door as a present for me when I got home. Thanks, Trundles.

(I always keep a puppy pee pad under the box entrance for this sort of thing, so cleanup is less horrifying than having to scrub the floor)

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

snuck into the kitchen three times while dinner was being prepared (unfortunately he knows how to open doors)

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Surprise weather day:

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Grabbed my arm with both paws while we were lying down together then proceeded to bunny kick me to show her affection for me.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

That's a disembowelling action. Grab, hold on, use rear paws to rip open stomach.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Yep the cat tried to kill you but missed

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.
Crocodile death roll with kicky feet is the most deadly weapon cat has

ur lucky u survived

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
It was a clearly delineated outline of a shape on the floor, what else was she supposed to do?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Naramyth posted:

Crocodile death roll with kicky feet is the most deadly weapon cat has

ur lucky u survived

I have a mason jar with catnip in it and I let the cats reach in their little cat arms and scoop it out. Except this one.

She slammed her head into the open jar and death spiraled forward. Catnip everywhere. Carnage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Das Boo posted:

I have a mason jar with catnip in it and I let the cats reach in their little cat arms and scoop it out. Except this one.

She slammed her head into the open jar and death spiraled forward. Catnip everywhere. Carnage.

whoa. that cat is freakin gorgeous