Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iceberg-Slim
Oct 7, 2003

no re okay
The original album is seriously powerful and worth an entire listen. Time I rules too if you can get don't mind a bit of filler like others have said - some of it is interesting to listen to at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Southern Cassowary posted:

was just thinking about cellador - enter deception

man that album still whips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3GcypZsq08

Haha gently caress yeah this poo poo was on repeat back in high school

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Killingyouguy! posted:

Haha gently caress yeah this poo poo was on repeat back in high school

same

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Here's some more poo poo from high school

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UgrW5_5Oaw

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

wintersun rules and im glad jari lives in a country where he can just take a decade to make the most overproduced metal albums ever

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Killingyouguy! posted:

Here's some more poo poo from high school

i somehow managed to miss conquest through the entirety of my power metal phase even though this rips and would have been exactly my poo poo at 16

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
they finally made computers powerful enough to process Time II

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Can't wait to hear what kinda cockamamie bullshit he'll come out with for why the album can't actually be released eventho it's done

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Like Kevin Shields with Loveless, Jari actually spent so much time and money on Time II that he bankrupted Nuclear Blast and they can't distribute the album. Very tragic.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Southern Cassowary posted:

i somehow managed to miss conquest through the entirety of my power metal phase even though this rips and would have been exactly my poo poo at 16

I think the reason most people know this song is at one point the youtube algorithm went hog wild for a lovely windows movie maker slideshow of dragons set to this song

Flinger
Oct 16, 2012

I admit it. I have been listening to Lost Horizon solely because of a monkey doing a sweet backflip.

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

man.. i like sanguisugabogg but their recent obsession with this stupid internet beef drama with the singer of falling in reverse is making me embarrassed to be a fan.

for anyone lucky enough to not know what i'm talking about, lemme ruin your day a little

MGK, a pop artist who makes mediocre who-cares music for teenagers, collabed with a guitar company to make a razor blade shaped guitar. people are upset about it bc it apparently promotes self harm (somehow??) and some long island death metal band tweeted that if they saw anyone with that guitar they would take it from them and beat them with it. twitter is cancer and posting empty bullshit tough guy nonsense like that is extremely cringe.

so anyway ronnie radke, singer of another who-cares pop metal band falling in reverse clapped back and now bogg's social media is all posts about this guy and this stupid beef.

if you feel like diving in to the details out of morbid curiosity, you can read this article

https://www.theprp.com/2024/01/12/n...r-blade-guitar/

the guitar in question. imagine getting butthurt enough about this lame design as to claim you would beat someone up over it?

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

I'm going to beat people with that guitar because it promotes shaving

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

Time II is going to be a meandering flute album

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I can't believe Machine Gun Kelly is cooler than all those other people

Didnt Shining use to hand razors out at their shows or some poo poo

Iceberg-Slim
Oct 7, 2003

no re okay

Cobra Commander posted:

Time II is going to be a meandering flute album

"Is that a flute? Dude are you coming in the middle of the night with a loving flute and laying down flute tracks?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQwDzoknOB8

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

only the most powerful pcs can handle the flute

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

ShoogaSlim posted:

man.. i like sanguisugabogg but their recent obsession with this stupid internet beef drama with the singer of falling in reverse is making me embarrassed to be a fan.

for anyone lucky enough to not know what i'm talking about, lemme ruin your day a little

It is like the keyboard warriors that got their jimmies rustled over the Hello Kitty strat. Time is a flat circle.

Which I am not going to look up as I am sure the date will make me crumble to dust.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Isn’t getting up to stupid online poo poo always a thing with Sanguisugabogg?

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

ShoogaSlim posted:

the guitar in question. imagine getting butthurt enough about this lame design as to claim you would beat someone up over it?

haven't we all seen guitars that look 1000x more ridiculous than this (i'm looking at you michael batio)? tough to get worked up about this lil' guy

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Henchman of Santa posted:

Isn’t getting up to stupid online poo poo always a thing with Sanguisugabogg?

Their social media game is mostly why they're so popular. They know what they're doing lol

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I like the hello kitty strat

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Nothing wrong with promoting classic Judas Priest albums to the younger generations.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
Ronnie Radke is an abuser and rapist and taking shots at him is an undeniable Plus, the good boys from Ohio are right.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

AARP LARPer posted:

haven't we all seen guitars that look 1000x more ridiculous than this (i'm looking at you michael batio)? tough to get worked up about this lil' guy

I'm partial to the Steve Vai triple neck heart guitar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg3NkkOvMkY

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

AARP LARPer posted:

Yes, there isn’t anything especially wrong with the guitar besides being silly. It would be great for a band that loved doing coke. The MGK connection is the worst part, but it’s nothing to get worked up over.

I liked Sanguisugabogg’s demo a lot but they’re really losing me since then

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
anything that reminds anyone of a thing should be destroyed by the morality squad

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

Vargatron posted:

I'm partial to the Steve Vai triple neck heart guitar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg3NkkOvMkY

lol drat, I forgot about Vai. That one takes the cake.

fankey
Aug 31, 2001

AARP LARPer posted:

lol drat, I forgot about Vai. That one takes the cake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGf5NxLQoEo&t=2m15s

E: not smart enough to get the timestamp working but the :aaaaa: starts at 2:15. Actually that’s incorrect, the whole thing is :aaaaa:

fankey fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Jan 14, 2024

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Forgetting we were talking about guitars instead of hair, I prefer Death Side for big dumb hair

https://youtu.be/0dT8B1lt4u8?si=E_AmPRmXtkL58fZl

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

i'm going to give you the keys to the lamborghini

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

fankey posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGf5NxLQoEo&t=2m15s

E: not smart enough to get the timestamp working but the :aaaaa: starts at 2:15. Actually that’s incorrect, the whole thing is :aaaaa:

yeah, that's michael batio. he rules.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5gYLdb2yXo

Lencho
Mar 16, 2012

Deathlove posted:

Ronnie Radke is an abuser and rapist and taking shots at him is an undeniable Plus, the good boys from Ohio are right.

This. Ronald was also defending transphobic russian (alleged)ex-nazi Alex Terrible and his poo poo band on Twitter the other day. gently caress those guys and gently caress Revolver magazine too.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

This poo poo is so real I can’t even handle it.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Lencho posted:

This. Ronald was also defending transphobic russian (alleged)ex-nazi Alex Terrible and his poo poo band on Twitter the other day. gently caress those guys and gently caress Revolver magazine too.

Wait what's this? I don't follow Alex much but he popped up on my TikTok saying all gender and sexual identities were welcome

I'm not big into his music but he seemed like a decent guy

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Alex Terrible is one of the worst stage names I’ve ever heard.

deadking
Apr 13, 2006

Hello? Charlemagne?!
IDC about Ronnie Radke or Machine Gun Kelly's razor guitar but lol that Sanguisugabogg continues to top themselves as the most embarrassing band in death metal (a genre that is a home for people like Will Rahmer).

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
sanguisugabogg seem like pretty chill dudes who make chill music and like to meme :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

deadking posted:

IDC about Ronnie Radke or Machine Gun Kelly's razor guitar but lol that Sanguisugabogg continues to top themselves as the most embarrassing band in death metal (a genre that is a home for people like Will Rahmer).

do not disparage the good name of Will Rahmer itt plz Mortician kicks rear end

(i know nothing of his personal life so if hes a scumbag, disregard. Just a big Mortician fan)