Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

pfc as your doctor i recommend you avoid mirrors at all costs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

wow!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Zurtilik posted:

drat, that boy is blind.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
More like the last thing you don't see before you die

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i can find you two coke bottles for a lot less than 120$

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Is an insulated cup and flavored water the biggest deal beyond just more grifting?

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

We’ve discussed before how private equity is buying up trailer parks in order to raise the rents to unaffordable levels and take trailers from the previous occupants who can’t afford the rent and can’t afford to move their homes.

https://www.columbian.com/news/2024...ng-out-of-time/

looks like they're targeting movable homes too.

https://rv-pro.com/features/nose-to-the-grindstone-translates-to-rv-park-success/

quote:

“People are retiring in record numbers, and everyone deserves an affordable place to live,” Werner says. “Baby boomers have been priced out of the market in Washington and Oregon, and they end up living in RVs. Everyone wants to live in a safe, clean environment, and to have pride in their homes. There are different rules for RV parks, which provides for temporary living, and manufactured homes, which are stationary.”

fortunately they care about the communities that they serve.

quote:

Participation in athletics isn’t the only way RV Inn Style Resorts supports the local community. They sponsor the Boys & Girls Club of SW Washington, Bridge The Gap children’s charity, Clark County Fair, Columbia River High School Beauty Pageant, Coos Bay Speedway, East Vancouver Business Association, Evergreen School District Foundation, Hazel Dell Parade, Kalama Untouchables car show, Ridgefield Raptors baseball team and the Vancouver Volcanoes basketball team.

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice

Ardennes posted:

Is an insulated cup and flavored water the biggest deal beyond just more grifting?

It was Hydro Flask and charms for your Crocs before it was Stanley Cups. My wife is forever glued to tiktok so I constantly get to see whatever the flavor of the month thing everyone has to buy.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
*looks over your chart* I think they're doing you a kindness, son

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

poemdexter posted:

It was Hydro Flask and charms for your Crocs before it was Stanley Cups. My wife is forever glued to tiktok so I constantly get to see whatever the flavor of the month thing everyone has to buy.

At least it isn't a punishing as a Tesla.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

10 under par is a great score

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Willa Rogers posted:

mouli grater for cheese ftw

someone showed me one of these 50 years ago at a rummage sale & I never looked back. They have a newer version out but it's not as good as the OG mouli.

I can only imagine how much lead is in that thing.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Zurtilik posted:

drat, that boy is blind.

Explains his posts.

(jk PFC you’re cool)

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

net work error posted:

The nation's leading food reviewer is also concerned about the change in Taco Bell's value menu pricing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reKgy0ZfGyI

fuuuuck. i have heavy periods of living on the spicy potato tacos ($1 each), fiesta veggie burritos ($2 each) and cheesy bean and rice burritos ($1 each), especially when im depressed or dont have time to cook because of mandatory overtime. Could get a good meal for less than 5 bucks. gently caress

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Canned Sunshine posted:

I can only imagine how much lead is in that thing.

it's aluminum, so as much as in reynolds wrap.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Woke Mind Virus posted:

What's the deal with those cups? Yeti for libs?

You get one for winning the NHL championship iirc

dk2m
May 6, 2009
https://x.com/complexmusic/status/1746233741985644917?s=46

yeh. the rest of it as mod def is trying to comment on the wider reality of the current age but is pretty in spirit with this thread. he’s right of course

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmfao 120 is a steal

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Willa Rogers posted:

someone showed me one of these 50 years ago at a rummage sale & I never looked back. They have a newer version out but it's not as good as the OG mouli.

Sounds like a cooking implement with a racist Italian origin story.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
Just saw a $BITB commercial watching TV. Lol, and may I emphasize, lmao.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

biceps crimes posted:

fuuuuck. i have heavy periods

quote:

spicy potato tacos ($1 each), fiesta veggie burritos ($2 each) and cheesy bean and rice burritos ($1 each)

i'd recommend more red meat

netizen
Jun 25, 2023

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Sounds like a cooking implement with a racist Italian origin story.

lmao

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

loving Hans Moleman here

Apr 7, 2003

I usually wear contacts

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

how do you close your eyelids

Apr 7, 2003

Coopervision makes good contacts (Biofinity Toric) that are actually cheaper than a pair of high index Essilor glassex from a retail place if you figure on a two year lifespan for them

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

dk2m posted:

https://x.com/complexmusic/status/1746233741985644917?s=46

yeh. the rest of it as mod def is trying to comment on the wider reality of the current age but is pretty in spirit with this thread. he’s right of course

drat I had only seen the first half of that clip. yeah o7 Mos Def

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

biceps crimes posted:

fuuuuck. i have heavy periods of living on the spicy potato tacos ($1 each), fiesta veggie burritos ($2 each) and cheesy bean and rice burritos ($1 each), especially when im depressed or dont have time to cook because of mandatory overtime. Could get a good meal for less than 5 bucks. gently caress

just a reminder that the dollar menu at mcdonalds was 10 years ago. its now the 3 dollar menu. it literally tripled in price in exactly a decade.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

anime was right posted:

just a reminder that the dollar menu at mcdonalds was 10 years ago. its now the 3 dollar menu. it literally tripled in price in exactly a decade.

which is why i stopped going to mcdonalds. but i was getting 1 dollar menu items at taco bell a week ago

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's cheaper on the app. [Lays back and watches my Troll Trap expectantly]

Joey Steel
Jul 24, 2019

Willa Rogers posted:

One of my wife's favorite random finds in a sorority bathroom was a (plastic) version of one of those things.

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

anime was right posted:

I'd hit that

I'm a dollar menu kind of guy

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloudy vision

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Twerk from Home posted:

I'd hit that

I'm a dollar menu kind of guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWHXo3clywk

skybolt_1
Oct 21, 2010
Fun Shoe

Joey Steel posted:

One of my wife's favorite random finds in a sorority bathroom was a (plastic) version of one of those things.

Ughhhhh what? Cheese grater in a sorority bathroom?!? :dogstare:

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

gradenko_2000 posted:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
more like pittsburgh adjacent, technically not in the city of pittsburgh akshually
:goonsay:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
also to be serious for a sec isn't the workaround for the high cost of glasses in America to use one of those websites where you send them your prescription and they make the glasses in China and ship them to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

gradenko_2000 posted:

also to be serious for a sec isn't the workaround for the high cost of glasses in America to use one of those websites where you send them your prescription and they make the glasses in China and ship them to you

That's what he's trying to do