Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

slandergoose posted:

I just looked up some photos of the pizza and it looks awful

I looked at some photos of Trump and he looked awful as well. At least I can assume the Pizza smells better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
you really don't see any Biden gas station pizza parties, makes u think

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.

Totbot posted:

Casey’s is the type of pizza that people in the Midwest loving love.

As someone who has lived her entire life in the midwest, I can easily say you should never trust the opinion of someone from the midwest on food.

Lived in Nebraska for 5 years. You should just not trust the Midwest in general.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Lamech posted:

you really don't see any Biden gas station pizza parties, makes u think

Are you sure Hunter Biden has never huffed gas?

BrideOfUglycat
Oct 30, 2000

Infinitum posted:

Trump looking like absolute garbage
Trump looking amazing in his The Noid cosplay

If anything shows that there are cracks in the Trump attempt to project money, it's this picture. We all know that Trump is a narcissist, but look at him. His cultivated and curated facade is falling apart.

His hair is feathery at the ends. It badly needs a trim and hasn't had the usual amount of product (or possibly the usual quality of product) applied to it.

He's changed fake-tan brands. This isn't just bad lighting from his videos. If he's had to lower make-up costs, that explains the hair and this.

And his suit isn't hanging right. Maybe he's lost weight from the stress of the court cases, but for him to go out in an ill-fitting suit is shocking.

And if I can see it, so can his bankrollers and дрессировщик. Putin won't be guilding a window-sill for him, but I wouldn't be accepting any Russian polonium pastries any time soon if I were Trump.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

When are the corrupt democrats finally going to impeach Hunter Biden???

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

MrQwerty posted:

Whatever happens, Ron DeSantis will be humiliated

Ron is playing "The Gimp" in this production of "Pulp Election"

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Escape From Noise posted:

It's nice that he has a hat to remind everyone he's the captain. :captainpop:

Everyone is asking a lot of questions that can be answered by the hat

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

What's in the box Donny? Open up one of those boxes DONNY!

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Escape From Noise posted:

When are the corrupt democrats finally going to impeach Hunter Biden???

I'm afraid they will have to wait for him to get elected first.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

slandergoose posted:

It's quantity that counts, not quality.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Doesn't he wear the hat when he hasn't had time to get his hair styled properly and knows it looks terrible?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

From Donny Dine and Dash
To Donny Delivery Doofus

Is there anything Trump CANT DO?

beerinator
Feb 21, 2003

Stoatbringer posted:

Doesn't he wear the hat when he hasn't had time to get his hair styled properly and knows it looks terrible?

It's also in the negative single digits in Iowa and very windy at the moment. His hair wouldn't stand a chance.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

beerinator posted:

It's also in the negative single digits in Iowa and very windy at the moment. His hair wouldn't stand a chance.

Also that way here in WI. Its cold AF outside.

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

King of Foolians posted:

He looks soooo Orange and it’s mostly the caked on makeup but I think the pizza boxes are making it worse. The only reason he carrying them instead of an aide or whoever is because somewhere in his Michael Scott-business brain Trump knows “Everybody loves the guy who walks in with a stack of pizzas”.

Also that white hat is only making his face look even more orange than usual

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

BrideOfUglycat posted:

If anything shows that there are cracks in the Trump attempt to project money, it's this picture. We all know that Trump is a narcissist, but look at him. His cultivated and curated facade is falling apart.

His hair is feathery at the ends. It badly needs a trim and hasn't had the usual amount of product (or possibly the usual quality of product) applied to it.

He's changed fake-tan brands. This isn't just bad lighting from his videos. If he's had to lower make-up costs, that explains the hair and this.

And his suit isn't hanging right. Maybe he's lost weight from the stress of the court cases, but for him to go out in an ill-fitting suit is shocking.

And if I can see it, so can his bankrollers and дрессировщик. Putin won't be guilding a window-sill for him, but I wouldn't be accepting any Russian polonium pastries any time soon if I were Trump.

I think that happens if he loses. If trump loses in 24. Russia is gonna be in deeper poo poo even if the gop takes the senate. The senate gop is still controlled by cold warriors. The house has the pro Russia chuds.

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008

Mister police. You could have saved her. I gave you all the clues

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Reporter: “Donald! Are there any pizzas in those boxes?”
Trump: “There’s -a- pizza in the box.”

Would have loved to see someone open the boxes and it’s empty.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
One slice missing from each pizza.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Ringo Star Get posted:

There's a single slice in the bottom box with a small bite taken from it "anyone want one I've had?"

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.

Accipiter posted:

Casey's Breakfast Pizza.

That sounds like an absolute horror show and I’m sorry you had to experience that

I was talking about cheese or pepperoni cuz I would absolutely not trust them to execute on anything else

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

pixaal posted:

There's a single slice in the bottom box with a small bite taken from it "anyone want one I've had?"

Trump would never do that, because he knows that an uneaten piece of food will go for $3,000 at auction and that sad chud money belongs to him.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Stoatbringer posted:

he wears hats to signal to his employees his mood. red hats are for grumpy times, white hats are for happy. he's shown up at an event wearing his happy hat carrying pizzas and smiling. he's worried about the election.

edit: remember his own internal polling gave him "10-15% chance to win" last time, he went aggressive to try to combat that, red hats all the way, this is his charm offensive

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

funeral home DJ posted:

Trump would never do that, because he knows that an uneaten piece of food will go for $3,000 at auction and that sad chud money belongs to him.

I'm pretty sure he did do that at one point

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Ringo Star Get posted:

withak posted:

One slice missing from each pizza.

one slice each box, enough for a pizza

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Pizza?! For breaktast?!

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Have you guys seen my pizzas? I ordered 6 large pies from Donnie Dash and it hasn't arrived.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Trump Pizza is a ghost kitchen

because there's nobody running it

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

I think Trump being a caucus captain just brings him the tiniest amount of joy in his miserable life and he loves the hat for that reason

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
I went to the Biden election interference party and he could only carry 5 pizzas, SAD

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

Trump brought pizzas for the long day ahead, but what will the other people there have for lunch?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

First of May posted:

Trump brought pizzas for the long day ahead, but what will the other people there have for lunch?
trump walking in with 8 pizzas "so, what's everyone else having?"

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

slandergoose posted:

Casey’s pizza is totally public school cafeteria grade pizza but it’s divine when you’re riding a bicycle across Iowa in the summer or literally everything else is closed on major holidays.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

*walks into gas station pizza rally *
PIZZA FOR ALL!
*leaves, everyone has to pay for themselves. Again. *

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

resident posted:

Casey’s pizza is totally public school cafeteria grade pizza but it’s divine when you’re riding a bicycle across Iowa in the summer or literally everything else is closed on major holidays.

poo poo, 7-11 pies are good, I won't pizza shame. Casey's sounds great.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

That’s not a stack of empty boxes, that’s a single box, with one (cold) Hawaiian pizza at the bottom.

beerinator
Feb 21, 2003

isaboo posted:

I'm pretty sure he did do that at one point

https://www.businessinsider.com/video-trump-pizza-piece-eaten-2023-4

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

RVWinkle posted:

I went to the Biden election interference party and he could only carry 5 pizzas, SAD

HUNTER BIDEN said he brought EXTRA SAUSAGE pizza and then when the box opened his dick was in the middle

DISRESPECTFUL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

DONATE any amount in the NEXT HOUR and win a chance to win a pizza crust that PRESIDENT TRUMP has “LICKED”. *

* ( If a licked crust is not available you will entered into a draw to win an NFT of a picture of a pizza crust. ** )

** ( Not a crust licked by your favourite President (TRUMP). )