Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest disappointment of 2023?
The Dallas Cowboys (gently caress 'em)
The New York Giants
The Philadephia Eagles
The Washington Washingtons
Myself for watching NFC East Clownball
View Results

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

NFC East: Nobody was ever a contender

NFC East: Shithoused

NFC East: BUT THEY..ARE…GOING TO…say he was down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

fartknocker posted:

Meanwhile, the Philadelphia Flyers aren’t dogshit garbage! :gritty:

I said in the GDT I would take never seeing the Eagles make the playoffs ever again for one Flyers Cup win in my lifetime

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

That was cool when I spent $450 on a Phillies ticket this season and it was the game 6 when all the bats went cold and I think I spent an extra $100 on countless pity dippin dots.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

MrMojok posted:

NFC East: Nobody was ever a contender

NFC East: Shithoused

NFC East: BUT THEY..ARE…GOING TO…say he was down.

euphronius posted:

Just have to eat it

NFC East: Just have to eat it

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

That poo poo that just happened was the single most embarrassing play of the weekend

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Dallas would have destroyed Tampa

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

This next week of locker room leaks and stories are going to be great

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lions cake walk into the nfcc

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Kelce crying :(

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
So, like, is Sirianni fired now or do I have to wait until tomorrow morning or, what

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Losing to baker mayfield in the playoffs is literally the most incredibly damning indictment

I don’t know how it could be worse

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

euphronius posted:

Losing to baker mayfield in the playoffs is literally the most incredibly damning indictment

I don’t know how it could be worse

Worse loss than 2002

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Kelce was getting punked by DTs all year and got first team all pro the Eagles are better without him

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

triple sulk posted:

Kelce crying :(
God, I hope he's back next year, this is not how anyone deserves to go out

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Good Christ, so we all just end up with nothing to talk about, except (probably unrealistic) hopes for next season.

Again.

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
Chiming in to say,

Jason Kelce. Hell of a loving career. Go get that golden jacket.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

CapnAndy posted:

God, I hope he's back next year, this is not how anyone deserves to go out

yep. not saying he deserves playoff wins, but better than whatever the gently caress this absolute corpse of a team is

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/ZBerm/status/1747110921292390799

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

MrMojok posted:

Good Christ, so we all just end up with nothing to talk about, except (probably unrealistic) hopes for next season.

Again.
We can make fun of each other I guess

haha cowboys remember when you got absolutely pantsed on live tv in the playoffs? remember that? it was about 28 hours before we got absolutely pantsed on live tv in the playoffs! you big stupid jerks!!

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.
Rest In Piss 2024 NFC East

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I still remember getting super mad at your false starts with chip Kelly, Mr kelce. I thank you and all the boys that got us our first loving super bowl. Just wish it could have ended... literally any way better than this season cause this was like worst case scenario really.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Ragnarok the Red posted:

We all do, friend.

We all do.

A somber and sobering Season for the NFCe, this was.

Game-Blouses
Dec 18, 2008
Optimal scenario. Still in the Ben Johnson sweepstakes!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

relegate this whole loving division, let the top four UFL teams in

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

I wish the NFL had relegation

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

It’s actually funny and good for Kelce to go out like this, if that happens

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I can’t believe how bad Tampa is

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

CapnAndy posted:

relegate this whole loving division, let the top four UFL teams in

Even God couldn't kill this division

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I don't have any ill will towards Kelce other than NFL talking heads acting like he's the best interior OLine ever. He's definitely great and might be HoF but Ryan Kalil and Nick Mangold were better and hell, Rodney Hudson was probably better too.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Once again Dallas retains superiority as a team that can actually score in garbage time :sad:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I don’t think kelce is hof either

He never got hurt that’s all

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

If Kelce literally did nothing else with his career but wear a kelly green Mummer suit at a Super Bowl parade, he'd still be HoF material, gently caress all y'all

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

You CANNOT sleep on Baker Mayfield

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

euphronius posted:

I can’t believe how bad Tampa is

NFCS may still be worse than NFCE, even after this weekend

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

CapnAndy posted:

If Kelce literally did nothing else with his career but wear a kelly green Mummer suit at a Super Bowl parade, he'd still be HoF material, gently caress all y'all

He's first ballot at that

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

biceps crimes posted:

NFCS may still be worse than NFCE, even after this weekend
all evidence to the contrary?

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
lol at the idea of the HoF putting a center in first ballot

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Yeah if he was any good he wouldn’t be a center

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Happy for Baker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Febreeze posted:

lol at the idea of the HoF putting a center in first ballot

He's probably the only center in the history of the league that a casual fan would be able to name