Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Never played/heard much about the mobile game. How much if any story connection does it have to the original IBO series?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Larryb posted:

Never played/heard much about the mobile game. How much if any story connection does it have to the original IBO series?

IIRC it takes place at the same time and does deal with some of the political ramifications of the events of the series, the damage to Gjallarhorn’s credibility, the popularization of child soldiers, etc, but it doesn’t share any characters.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
As I understand it Urdr Hunt really is its own thing. It’s not like Gundam Seed Astray, where it turns out that during multiple critical events in Seed, Astray characters were also there, just offscreen, doing important stuff too.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

VLONEPREDATOR, the movie.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

This might actually be good!

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Lots of Dolph Lungren in that billing block

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I want to know what happened in Kelsey Grammer’s life to convince him that he’s an action star at 68.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Given Grammer's politics, showing him pointing a gun under a tagline about crossing borders gives a very different impression than they probably intended.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

If you want Top Shelf Grammer, I always go with

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

i like how that poster looks ai

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

caligulamprey posted:

If you want Top Shelf Grammer, I always go with

Why does Kelsey Grammer have Weird Al's hair?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Weird AI

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Lol that tag line

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

the photoshopping on that shirt sure is somethin

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

It's difficult to pull the actors together for a picture during the process of filming the actors, ok

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

He would have been good as the villain in a die hard knock off during the 90s. He has the voice.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

kiimo posted:

Lots of Dolph Lungren in that billing block

Must be a bit of a project for the Lunger. Also noticed Michael Pare is in this and that makes me a bit happy. I just hope he’s not some chud arsehole.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Sings "On the Darkside" and glances towards the wall. Which side is the dark side? The audience is left wondering.

fin

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Rageaholic posted:

Why does Kelsey Grammer have Weird Al's hair?

Rainn Wilson in "Kelsey Grammer the Space Between"

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Freaquency posted:

I want to know what happened in Kelsey Grammer’s life to convince him that he’s an action star at 68.

Why just settle for a brief taste when you could have the bottle?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Mierenneuker posted:

Why just settle for a brief taste when you could have the bottle?

Kelsey Grammer IN...

Awkward Pockets

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
He’s still doing these because he knows the new Frasier is going to be canceled.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Pope Corky the IX posted:

He’s still doing these because he knows the new Frasier is going to be canceled.

I watched the first couple of episodes, it's really quite bad. Really shows the importance of having the right showrunner and writer's room.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

They also don't have Niles which was like most of the point of the show

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Waffleman_ posted:

They also don't have Niles which was like most of the point of the show

Yeah, that was never going to happen, with David Hyde Pierce being a gay man, and Kelsey Grammer becoming almost a caricature of a rabid trump supporter since the original series ended 20 years ago

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
And John Mahoney died a few years ago. Nobody watched Frasier for Frasier, they wanted to see Niles, Martin, and Roz.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

And John Mahoney died a few years ago. Nobody watched Frasier for Frasier, they wanted to see Niles, Martin, and Roz.

And the dog

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

and they ruined Roz by the end of the original series when she stopped being a slut.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Well that's an opinion.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

I have bad news about the dog.

Also a massive rabid trump supporter now. :(

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

dr_rat posted:

I have bad news about the dog.

Also a massive rabid trump supporter now. :(

Jokes on you… both Eddies are dead! :rip:

(they are rolling over in their graves though)

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Well that's an opinion.

It is the correct opinion. Roz talking about sleeping with tons of guys kicked rear end. Roz with a baby talking about her baby was boring as poo poo.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Inspector Hound posted:

It's difficult to pull the actors together for a picture during the process of filming the actors, ok

It's even more difficult to get Kelsey Grammer to wear a shirt.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Nihonniboku posted:

Yeah, that was never going to happen, with David Hyde Pierce being a gay man, and Kelsey Grammer becoming almost a caricature of a rabid trump supporter since the original series ended 20 years ago

"Caricature of a rabid Trump supporter" is a bit of a stretch for someone who, as far as I know, has only explicitly mentioned supporting Trump once in recent memory. Granted that's still one time too many, for sure. But it seems unfair to blame it on that when Pierce himself has said nothing of the sort, no matter how many times people ask him about it.

I'm about midway through the new season right now and it's definitely about the least bad it could be given the circumstances. I've actually seen almost nothing but surprised, if tempered, admiration for it outside this thread. It's probably better than season 10, at least.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I wouldn't want to work with him because he can't seem to keep his dick to himself

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I can't believe they never got Tori Spelling and Kelsey Grammer in a comedy about college English professors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018