Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
There must be a way to gamify game choosing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

Epic High Five posted:

Shooga have you ever played a Zachtronics game

never heard of that. should i?

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

120 posts until LOCKDOWN :toughguy:

who will be the last to post?

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

ShoogaSlim posted:

:hfive:

it's ugly and unfinished but useful

Your system wants you to prioritize playing NORCO, Super Mario Wonder, and A Short Hike. It is perfect.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ShoogaSlim posted:

never heard of that. should i?

Someone else will have to confirm I'm correct or flame me for being wrong, as I only play cozy or Souls games anymore and don't have the brains for them, but as I understand it they are meticulously crafted games for the narrowest possible audience of people who make elaborate spreadsheets for no reason beyond the love of the game

From that list tho I recommend Steamworld Dig and its sequel, good clean bite sized fun

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Epic High Five posted:

Shooga have you ever played a Zachtronics game

I’ve always wondered what it says about my brain that I love Infinifactory yet have relative difficulty with SpaceChem & Opus Magnum. There’s so much alike in these games but adding that extra dimension makes things way easier for me to grasp, somehow.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Sometimes I think I should try one but there are so many other good games

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Games Done Quick charity stream is kicking off with an Octopath 2 (ranked number 5 here hell yeah) run in a few minutes: https://www.twitch.tv/GamesDoneQuick

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Ragequit posted:

Games Done Quick charity stream is kicking off with an Octopath 2 (ranked number 5 here hell yeah) run in a few minutes: https://www.twitch.tv/GamesDoneQuick

They just read my donation praising OT2 out on the stream! That shoutout should count extra to my GOTY vote.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Have I missed the post about who our best friends are?

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I would like to know who is cursed to be my best friend

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

DMCrimson posted:

Your system wants you to prioritize playing NORCO, Super Mario Wonder, and A Short Hike. It is perfect.

it prioritizes shorter length * higher metacritic score to primarily help knock out the smaller indie games on my list that keep piling up. it works for me :3:

Epic High Five posted:

Someone else will have to confirm I'm correct or flame me for being wrong, as I only play cozy or Souls games anymore and don't have the brains for them, but as I understand it they are meticulously crafted games for the narrowest possible audience of people who make elaborate spreadsheets for no reason beyond the love of the game

From that list tho I recommend Steamworld Dig and its sequel, good clean bite sized fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj689znjxpg

this looks super interesting but you are giving me too much credit in the smarts department. i would love to be able to play a game like this but idk if i have the logic prowess to pull it off. also i only have a ps5/switch and an M chip macbook.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
Give it a try! Opus Magnum is so satisfying and you don't have to do well, it just has to work.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I wish I knew how to do spreadsheets

Still having a great time with Lies of P

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
It's hosed up that my most anticipated game of 2024 is Hades 2, but since I won't play it until it gets out of early access, I won't get to play it until 2025 or 2026.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Ragequit posted:

Hikari's english VA just threw up $88 dollars :3:

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

HopperUK posted:

Give it a try! Opus Magnum is so satisfying and you don't have to do well, it just has to work.

if the internet is to be believed it should be compatible with the m series macbooks so i might give it a whirl

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

ShoogaSlim posted:

if the internet is to be believed it should be compatible with the m series macbooks so i might give it a whirl

Yay!

Look at this stupid thing I made. It makes me so cross, it's so silly. But I made it, dammit.

xedo
Nov 7, 2011

Games I'll be playing in 2024 because of this thread: Metroid Prime Remastered, Star Ocean The Second Story R, Yakuza Like A Dragon, Stranger of Paradise, Xenoblades Chronicles 3, Pikmin 4, Midnight Suns, Final Bar Line, The Case of the Golden Idol, Octopath Traveller II, Cyberpunk 2077.

New 2024 games I'm in for: Another Code remake, Princess Peach Showtime, Unicorn Overlord, FF7 Rebirth, Metaphor.

I'll be fine so long as I don't have a backlog or a new nintendo console comes out (I have a very very bad backlog and if I was a betting goon...)

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
so glad to see more people gonna get into Curse of the Golden Idol. hope this means we see The Rites of the Golden Idol blow up!!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Sally posted:

so glad to see more people gonna get into Curse of the Golden Idol. hope this means we see The Rites of the Golden Idol blow up!!

:mad:

Microcline
Jul 27, 2012

A-L

A Bystander
Your closest match is JollyBoyJohn based on a shared interest in: Trials Rising, Powerwash Simulator, Hades
Your top 5 recommendations are: Dota 2, Rocket League, League of Legends, Football Manager 2024, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

A Sometimes Food
Your closest match is Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge based on a shared interest in: Dusk, Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire, Hitman 2 (2018), DOOM Eternal, Guilty Gear Strive, Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin, Death Stranding, Resident Evil 2 (2019), Nioh 2, Devil May Cry 5, Final Fantasy XIV, Metroid Dread, Resident Evil Village, Control, Baldur's Gate 3, Elden Ring, Disco Elysium, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Hades, Monster Hunter Rise
Your top 5 recommendations are: Monster Hunter World, Psychonauts 2, Star Ocean: The Second Story R, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Umurangi Generation

abraham linksys
Your closest match is YoshiOfYellow based on a shared interest in: Pseudoregalia, Octopath Traveler II, Super Mario RPG (2023)
Your top 5 recommendations are: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, Astlibra Revision, Elden Ring, Theatrhythm Final Bar Line, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

AFancyQuestionMark
Your closest match is Zaggitz based on a shared interest in: The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV, Triangle Strategy, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, The Case of the Golden Idol
Your top 5 recommendations are: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, Elden Ring, Final Fantasy XIV, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, The Great Ace Attorney

AfricanBootyShine
Your closest match is dreamless based on a shared interest in: Streets of Rage 4, Kentucky Route Zero, Death Stranding, Control, Baldur's Gate 3, Hades, Disco Elysium
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Resident Evil 2 (2019)

Aipsh
Your closest match is Ineffiable based on a shared interest in: Alan Wake 2, God of War Ragnarok, Spider-Man 2 (2023), Outer Wilds, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Inscryption, Resident Evil 4 (2023), Elden Ring, Returnal
Your top 5 recommendations are: Hardspace: Shipbreaker, Kentucky Route Zero, Death Stranding, Hades, Resident Evil Village

Alxprit
Your closest match is TriffTshngo based on a shared interest in: Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War, Xenoblade Chronicles, Fire Emblem: Thracia 776, Live A Live (2022), Deltarune, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Your top 5 recommendations are: Octopath Traveler II, Breath of Fire III, Cadence of Hyrule, Sea of Stars, Devil May Cry 5

Amp
Your closest match is Tempura Wizard based on a shared interest in: A Short Hike, Tetris Effect, Street Fighter 6, Disco Elysium
Your top 5 recommendations are: Death Stranding, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Last Call BBS, Hades, Psychonauts 2

An Actual Princess
Your closest match is Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge based on a shared interest in: Iconoclasts, Star Ocean: The Second Story R, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Dusk, Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Dragon Quest XI, Celeste, Code Vein, Final Fantasy XIV, Elden Ring, AI: The Somnium Files, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Your top 5 recommendations are: Umurangi Generation, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Return to Monkey Island, Pathologic 2, Monster Hunter World

AngryBooch
Your closest match is CAR CRASH CRACKERS based on a shared interest in: Darkest Dungeon 2, Alan Wake 2, Cyberpunk 2077, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Webbed, Horizon Forbidden West, The Last of Us, The Last of Us Part II, Elden Ring

Anno
Your closest match is Arrrthritis based on a shared interest in: Age of Wonders 4, Tactics Ogre: Reborn, Octopath Traveler II, Against the Storm, Baldur's Gate 3, Tunic
Your top 5 recommendations are: 428: Shibuya Scramble, Final Fantasy XIV, Disco Elysium, Devotion, Cyberpunk 2077

Anora
Your closest match is Senerio based on a shared interest in: Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Spider-Man (2018), Celeste, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Disco Elysium, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Hades, Mass Effect 2

aquaticrabbit
Your closest match is ParliamentOfDogs based on a shared interest in: SOMA, Final Fantasy XIV
Your top 5 recommendations are: Live A Live (2022), Xenoblade Chronicles 3, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Octopath Traveler II, Elden Ring

Argona
Your closest match is teo4512 based on a shared interest in: Astlibra Revision, The Void Rains Upon Her Heart, Tyrion Cuthbert: Attorney of the Arcane, Void Stranger
Your top 5 recommendations are: Pseudoregalia, Can of Wormholes, La-Mulana 2 randomizer, The Case of the Golden Idol, Umineko

Arist
Your closest match is Social Studies 3rd Period based on a shared interest in: Blaseball, Dwarf Fortress, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Citizen Sleeper, AI: The Somnium Files - nirvanA Initiative, Final Fantasy XIV, Pentiment, Persona 5, Baldur's Gate 3, Hitman 3, Hades, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Elden Ring, The Great Ace Attorney, Triangle Strategy
Your top 5 recommendations are: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Disco Elysium, Control

Arrrthritis
Your closest match is Regy Rusty based on a shared interest in: Pikmin 4, Triangle Strategy, Kirby and the Forgotten Land, I Was a Teenage Exocolonist, Yakuza: Like A Dragon, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Final Fantasy XIV, Gnosia, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Hades, Metroid Dread, Tunic, Octopath Traveler II, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero, The Great Ace Attorney, Pentiment

Atoramos
Your closest match is Waffleman_ based on a shared interest in: Bomb Rush Cyberfunk, Hi-Fi Rush, Baldur's Gate 3, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Your top 5 recommendations are: Pentiment, Super Robot Wars 30, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, The Great Ace Attorney, Disco Elysium

BabyRyoga
Your closest match is Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge based on a shared interest in: Star Ocean: The Second Story R, Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Monster Hunter World, Monster Hunter Rise, Celeste, Death Stranding, Metroid Dread, Final Fantasy XIV, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Baldur's Gate 3, Elden Ring, Disco Elysium, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Hades
Your top 5 recommendations are: Final Fantasy VII Remake, Kentucky Route Zero, SaGa: Scarlet Grace, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

Bad News Panda
Your closest match is Regy Rusty based on a shared interest in: NEO: The World Ends With You, AI: The Somnium Files, Lies of P, Return of the Obra Dinn, Kirby and the Forgotten Land, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Yakuza Kiwami 2, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, God of War (2018), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Hades, Elden Ring, Gnosia, Final Fantasy XIV, Metroid Dread, Octopath Traveler II
Your top 5 recommendations are: Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Triangle Strategy, La-Mulana 2, CrossCode, Celeste

Bad Parenting
Your closest match is CharlieFoxtrot based on a shared interest in: Final Fantasy XVI, Street Fighter 6, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Cyberpunk 2077, Citizen Sleeper, Pentiment, Hi-Fi Rush
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Hades, The Making of Karateka, Eliza, Final Fantasy VII Remake

Baggot
Your closest match is bobjr based on a shared interest in: Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name, Lost Judgment, God of War Ragnarok, Spider-Man 2 (2023), Final Fantasy XVI
Your top 5 recommendations are: Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, Alan Wake 2, Horizon Forbidden West, My Time at Sandrock

bagrada
Your closest match is Infinitum based on a shared interest in: Tabletop Simulator, World of Warcraft, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Disco Elysium, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, A Feast for Odin, Hades

Baiard
Your closest match is Foodchain based on a shared interest in: Everspace 2, Baldur's Gate 3, Disco Elysium, Outer Wilds, Cyberpunk 2077, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Hitman 2 (2018), Earthbound, Star Ocean: The Second Story R, Hades

Barreft
Your closest match is BabyRyoga based on a shared interest in: Shin Megami Tensei V, Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Metroid Dread, Octopath Traveler II, Vampire Survivors, Final Fantasy XIV, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Baldur's Gate 3, Cyberpunk 2077, Elden Ring, Monster Hunter Rise, Disco Elysium, Dave the Diver, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Your top 5 recommendations are: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, The Great Ace Attorney, Hades, Dragon Quest Monsters: The Dark Prince, Sound Voltex IV Heavenly Haven

BeanpolePeckerwood
Your closest match is veni veni veni based on a shared interest in: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Metro Exodus, Hunt: Showdown, The Last of Us Part II, Returnal, Inscryption, A Plague Tale: Innocence, Horizon Forbidden West, Death Stranding, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Cyberpunk 2077, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Control, Elden Ring
Your top 5 recommendations are: Divinity: Original Sin II, Life is Strange: True Colors, Bloodborne, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Eliza

Belgian Waffle
Your closest match is Microcline based on a shared interest in: Library of Ruina, TROUBLESHOOTER: Abandoned Children, Monster Sanctuary, Cassette Beasts, Inscryption, Griftlands, Paradise Killer, Pentiment, Outer Wilds, Elden Ring, Hades
Your top 5 recommendations are: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Void Stranger, Factory Town, Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Disco Elysium

bewilderment
Your closest match is Ms Adequate based on a shared interest in: Suzerain, Pentiment, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Disco Elysium, Final Fantasy XIV, Elden Ring, Ghost of Tsushima
Your top 5 recommendations are: Baldur's Gate 3, Hades, Hi-Fi Rush, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Stellaris

biceps crimes
Your closest match is dreamless based on a shared interest in: Strange Horticulture, Street Fighter 6, Return of the Obra Dinn, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Elden Ring, Baldur's Gate 3, Super Mario Bros. Wonder, Vampire Survivors, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Your top 5 recommendations are: Cultist Simulator, Disc Room, Slipways, CrossCode, Kentucky Route Zero

Bifner McDoogle
Your closest match is Naar based on a shared interest in: System Shock (2023), Lies of P, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon
Your top 5 recommendations are: Pentiment, Grime, Elden Ring, Monster Hunter World, Psychonauts 2

BigDumper
Your closest match is DMCrimson based on a shared interest in: Super Mario Galaxy 2, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Elden Ring
Your top 5 recommendations are: Super Metroid, Super Mario Galaxy, Before Your Eyes, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

bobjr
Your closest match is Zaggitz based on a shared interest in: Lost Judgment, God of War Ragnarok, Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes, Horizon Forbidden West, Super Mario Bros. Wonder, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Elden Ring, Final Fantasy XVI, Theatrhythm Final Bar Line, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Your top 5 recommendations are: Octopath Traveler II, Resident Evil 4 (2023), The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero, Baldur's Gate 3

bone emulator
Your closest match is MMF Freeway based on a shared interest in: Return to Monkey Island, Dragon Quest XI, Pentiment, The Case of the Golden Idol, Baldur's Gate 3, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Octopath Traveler II, Elden Ring, Cyberpunk 2077, Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Your top 5 recommendations are: Final Fantasy VII Remake, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, Hades, The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero

Booky
Your closest match is cheetah7071 based on a shared interest in: Fire Emblem Project Ember, Shin Megami Tensei III, Final Fantasy VII (1997), Fire Emblem Engage, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, New Pokemon Snap, Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Your top 5 recommendations are: Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland, Ocarina of Time Randomizer, Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream, Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk, Blue Reflection: Second Light

bovis
Your closest match is Escobarbarian based on a shared interest in: Red Dead Redemption 2, The Last of Us Part II, Yakuza 0, Super Mario 3D World, Bloodborne, Outer Wilds, Death Stranding, Metroid Dread, Elden Ring, Disco Elysium, Vampire Survivors, Hades, Kirby and the Forgotten Land
Your top 5 recommendations are: Kentucky Route Zero, Chrono Trigger, Metal Gear Solid 2, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Shadow of the Colossus (2018)

bowmore
Your closest match is bees x1000 based on a shared interest in: Deadly Premonition, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2
Your top 5 recommendations are: Jupiter Hell, Darius Cozmic Collection Arcade, Elden Ring, Ketsui Deathtiny, Capcom Arcade Stadium

Boy of Joy
Your closest match is Ibblebibble based on a shared interest in: Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Final Fantasy XVI, Hi-Fi Rush, Octopath Traveler II
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Final Fantasy XIV, Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin, Hades, Pentiment

broken pixel
Your closest match is MMF Freeway based on a shared interest in: Pentiment, Noita, Super Mario Bros. Wonder, The Case of the Golden Idol, Final Fantasy VII Remake, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Baldur's Gate 3, Elden Ring, Octopath Traveler II, Vampire Survivors
Your top 5 recommendations are: Triangle Strategy, Psychonauts 2, Disco Elysium, Hades, Cyberpunk 2077

buddychrist10
Your closest match is hatty based on a shared interest in: Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon, Fire Emblem Engage, Octopath Traveler II, Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Your top 5 recommendations are: Triangle Strategy, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Elden Ring, Super Mario Maker 2

Bug Squash
Your closest match is Regy Rusty based on a shared interest in: Pikmin 4, Kirby and the Forgotten Land, New Pokemon Snap, Triangle Strategy, Outer Wilds, The Forgotten City, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Elden Ring, Gnosia, Metroid Dread
Your top 5 recommendations are: Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Hades, The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Final Fantasy XIV

Bugblatter
Your closest match is haveblue based on a shared interest in: Lies of P, Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, Returnal, Resident Evil 4 (2023), Horizon Forbidden West, Elden Ring, Disco Elysium, God of War Ragnarok
Your top 5 recommendations are: Control, Signalis, Psychonauts 2, Death Stranding, Baldur's Gate 3

Bumhead
Your closest match is TheHoosier based on a shared interest in: Quake 2
Your top 5 recommendations are: Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Silhouette Mirage, Baldur's Gate 3, Prodeus, Elden Ring

Cael
Your closest match is Social Studies 3rd Period based on a shared interest in: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, The Talos Principle 2, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Disco Elysium, Hitman 3, Pentiment, Hades, Outer Wilds

Captain Invictus
Your closest match is Grapplejack based on a shared interest in: Pizza Tower, Slay the Princess, Hi-Fi Rush
Your top 5 recommendations are: Hades, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Baldur's Gate 3, myhouse.wad, Shadows Over Loathing

CAR CRASH CRACKERS
Your closest match is Escobarbarian based on a shared interest in: The Last of Us, Dark Souls, Bloodborne, The Last of Us Part II, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Powerwash Simulator, Alan Wake 2, God of War Ragnarok, Control, Cyberpunk 2077, Baldur's Gate 3, Demon's Souls, Elden Ring
Your top 5 recommendations are: Chrono Trigger, Shadow of the Colossus (2018), Celeste, Disco Elysium, NieR:Automata

Chadzok
Your closest match is MMF Freeway based on a shared interest in: Black Mesa, Prodeus, The Talos Principle 2, DOOM Eternal, Return of the Obra Dinn, Outer Wilds, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, The Case of the Golden Idol, Disco Elysium, Hades, Elden Ring, Vampire Survivors, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Pentiment, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Psychonauts 2, Hitman 3, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

CharlieFoxtrot
Your closest match is Mode 7 based on a shared interest in: The Making of Karateka, Before Your Eyes, Hi-Fi Rush, NORCO, Pentiment, Street Fighter 6, Citizen Sleeper, Final Fantasy XIV, Hades, Metroid Dread, Vampire Survivors
Your top 5 recommendations are: Streets of Rage 4, Baldur's Gate 3, Star Wars: Squadrons, Elden Ring, Sifu

cheetah7071
Your closest match is Metis of the Hallways based on a shared interest in: Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland, Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland, Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland, Blue Reflection: Second Light, Fire Emblem Engage, Rune Factory 5, AI: The Somnium Files - nirvanA Initiative, AI: The Somnium Files, The Great Ace Attorney, New Pokemon Snap, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Elden Ring
Your top 5 recommendations are: Fire Emblem Fates, Sable, Pentiment, Heaven's Vault, Europa Universalis 4: Anbennar

chiasaur11
Your closest match is Help Im Alive based on a shared interest in: Katamari Damacy Rerolled, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Your top 5 recommendations are: Outer Wilds, Metroid Dread, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Super Mario Maker 2, Elden Ring

ChrisBTY
Your closest match is Skjorte based on a shared interest in: Wooden Ocean, TROUBLESHOOTER: Abandoned Children, Mortal Kombat 11, Death Stranding, Octopath Traveler II, Hades, Disco Elysium
Your top 5 recommendations are: Library of Ruina, Trails to Azure, Final Fantasy XIV, Sound Voltex IV Heavenly Haven, Triangle Strategy

coiol
Your closest match is oddium based on a shared interest in: TOEM, Superhot, Astro's Playroom, Hades
Your top 5 recommendations are: 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Triangle Strategy, my summer car, Souldiers, Nier

ColdPie
Your closest match is Shinji2015 based on a shared interest in: Sea of Stars, Rogue Legacy 2, Street Fighter 6, Elden Ring
Your top 5 recommendations are: Enter the Gungeon, Samurai Shodown, Devil May Cry 5, Mortal Kombat 11, Chicory: A Colorful Tale

Commander Jebus
Your closest match is Issaries based on a shared interest in: Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader, Alan Wake 2, Cyberpunk 2077, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind, Overwatch, Jagged Alliance 3, Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy, Hogwarts Legacy

CuriousSymptoms
Your closest match is Jordan7hm based on a shared interest in: Demon's Souls (2020), The Case of the Golden Idol, Elden Ring
Your top 5 recommendations are: Marvel Snap, Tabletop Simulator, Splitgate, Kings Field 4: The Ancient City, Doom II

DalaranJ
Your closest match is dreamless based on a shared interest in: Minit, Baba Is You, Kentucky Route Zero, Return of the Obra Dinn, Shin Megami Tensei V, Super Mario Bros. Wonder, Metroid Dread, Death Stranding, Outer Wilds, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Disco Elysium, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Dragon Quest XI, Hades, Baldur's Gate 3, Psychonauts 2

Darke GBF
Your closest match is sirtommygunn based on a shared interest in: The Riftbreaker, Furi, Neon White, The Case of the Golden Idol, Disco Elysium, Hades, Slay the Spire, Resident Evil 2 (2019)
Your top 5 recommendations are: Psychonauts 2, Pentiment, Final Fantasy XIV, Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Metroid Dread

DC Murderverse
Your closest match is morallyobjected based on a shared interest in: Persona 5 Strikers, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Spider-Man (2018), Metroid Dread, Spider-Man 2 (2023), Ghost of Tsushima, Super Mario Bros. Wonder, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, Persona 5, Control, Super Mario 3D World, Disco Elysium
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, The Great Ace Attorney, Hades

DemoneeHo
Your closest match is Help Im Alive based on a shared interest in: Paranormasight: The Seven Mysteries of Honjo, The House in Fata Morgana, Gnosia, AI: The Somnium Files, Guilty Gear Strive, Metroid Dread, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Resident Evil 2 (2019), Final Fantasy XIV, Outer Wilds, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, The Great Ace Attorney
Your top 5 recommendations are: Disco Elysium, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Baldur's Gate 3, Lies of P, Hitman 2 (2018)

Dewgy
Your closest match is Jerusalem based on a shared interest in: Yakuza 5, Yakuza 6: The Song of Life, Spider-Man (2018), Yakuza 4, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Control, Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Resident Evil 2 (2019), Hades
Your top 5 recommendations are: Mass Effect 2, Yakuza Kiwami 2, Deathloop, Elden Ring, Mass Effect 3

DMCrimson
Your closest match is The 7th Guest based on a shared interest in: Grapple Dog, Misericorde: Volume One, Psychonauts 2, Kirby and the Forgotten Land, Paradise Killer, Octopath Traveler II, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Metroid Dread, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, A Short Hike, Super Mario Bros. Wonder, Elden Ring
Your top 5 recommendations are: Outer Wilds, Moon: Remix RPG, Baldur's Gate 3, Monster Hunter Rise, Vividlope

docbeard
Your closest match is Regy Rusty based on a shared interest in: Darkest Dungeon 2, Lies of P
Your top 5 recommendations are: Pentiment, Outer Wilds, The Last Spell, EXAPUNKS, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Dr Fishopolis
Your closest match is Escobarbarian based on a shared interest in: Bloodborne, Dark Souls, Hollow Knight, Psychonauts 2, Death Stranding, The Last of Us Part II, Alan Wake 2, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Elden Ring, Metroid Dread, Vampire Survivors, Outer Wilds, Baldur's Gate 3, Red Dead Redemption 2, Final Fantasy VII Remake, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Your top 5 recommendations are: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Pentiment, Hades, Disco Elysium, Shadow of the Colossus (2018)

dreamless
Your closest match is CharlieFoxtrot based on a shared interest in: EXAPUNKS, Kentucky Route Zero, Into the Breach, Shin Megami Tensei V, Return of the Obra Dinn, Signalis, Street Fighter 6, Citizen Sleeper, Death Stranding, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Super Mario Bros. Wonder, Final Fantasy XVI, Hades, Metroid Dread, Vampire Survivors
Your top 5 recommendations are: Monster Hunter World, Dragon Quest XI, Tetris Effect, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Hitman 2 (2018)

Einwand
Your closest match is A Sometimes Food based on a shared interest in: Doom II, Terraria, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Pentiment, Final Fantasy XIV, My Time at Sandrock, Dwarf Fortress, Elden Ring

Endorph
Your closest match is Morphogenic96 based on a shared interest in: Yggdra Union, Super Robot Wars T, Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth, Blue Reflection: Second Light, Fire Emblem Engage, Super Robot Wars 30, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, The Great Ace Attorney, Hades
Your top 5 recommendations are: Triangle Strategy, Octopath Traveler II, Library of Ruina, Yakuza: Like A Dragon, AI: The Somnium Files - nirvanA Initiative

Enrico la Spaniard
Your closest match is Sumerian Telecom based on a shared interest in: Underrail, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Your top 5 recommendations are: Blender, Thief: The Black Parade, Toki Meki Memorial 2, Slice and Dice, Entropy Zero

Entenzahn
Your closest match is Songbearer based on a shared interest in: Wobbledogs, Synthetik: Legion Rising, Soulcalibur VI, Hypnospace Outlaw, Pizza Tower, Monster Hunter World, Resident Evil 2 (2019), Disco Elysium, Elden Ring, Outer Wilds, Return of the Obra Dinn
Your top 5 recommendations are: Trailmakers, Overwatch, Baldur's Gate 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Monster Hunter Rise

Epic High Five
Your closest match is Party Boat based on a shared interest in: Dark Souls III, Dark Souls, Dark Souls II, A Short Hike, Death Stranding, Celeste, Hades
Your top 5 recommendations are: Disco Elysium, Neon White, Doom II, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Psychonauts 2

ErrEff
Your closest match is Chadzok based on a shared interest in: Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew, Desperados III, The Talos Principle 2, Subnautica, Outer Wilds, Death Stranding, Disco Elysium, Hades
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, DOOM Eternal, Return of the Obra Dinn

Erwin the German
Your closest match is Ms Adequate based on a shared interest in: Project Zomboid, Rimworld, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Disco Elysium, Final Fantasy XIV, Baldur's Gate 3, Ghost of Tsushima
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Star Ocean: The Second Story R, Stellaris, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Pentiment

Escobarbarian
Your closest match is VideoGames based on a shared interest in: Chrono Trigger, Shadow of the Colossus (2018), NieR:Automata, Bloodborne, Dark Souls, Yakuza 0, The Last of Us Part II, God of War (2018), Super Mario 3D World, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Hollow Knight, Outer Wilds, Demon's Souls, The Forgotten City, Elden Ring, Hades, Final Fantasy VII Remake
Your top 5 recommendations are: Prey (2017), The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Final Fantasy X, Tales from the Borderlands, Final Fantasy VIII

exquisite tea
Your closest match is BeanpolePeckerwood based on a shared interest in: Diablo II: Resurrected, A Plague Tale: Innocence, Soulcalibur VI, Shadow of the Colossus (2018), Demon's Souls, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Control, Horizon Forbidden West, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Cyberpunk 2077, Octopath Traveler II, Elden Ring, God of War (2018)
Your top 5 recommendations are: TReN, Gravity Rush 2, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Metro Exodus, Valkyrie Profile

Extortionist
Your closest match is Jerusalem based on a shared interest in: Mass Effect 3, Mass Effect 2, Deathloop, Half-Life: Alyx, Psychonauts 2, Pentiment, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Stray, Control, Baldur's Gate 3, Disco Elysium, Elden Ring, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Cyberpunk 2077
Your top 5 recommendations are: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Hitman 2 (2018), Dragon Quest XI, Yakuza: Like A Dragon, The Making of Karateka

Failboattoottoot
Your closest match is Seedge based on a shared interest in: Theatrhythm Final Bar Line, Trials of Mana, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Ghost of Tsushima, Final Fantasy XVI, Persona 5, Hades
Your top 5 recommendations are: Wooden Ocean, Disco Elysium, Elden Ring, Doki Doki Literature Club!, Nier

fez_machine
Your closest match is Runa based on a shared interest in: Astlibra Revision, Baldur's Gate 3, Elden Ring
Your top 5 recommendations are: Final Fantasy XIV, The Great Ace Attorney, Monster Roadtrip, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Disco Elysium

FireWorksWell
Your closest match is bewilderment based on a shared interest in: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana, Octopath Traveler II
Your top 5 recommendations are: Suzerain, Elden Ring, Disco Elysium, Pentiment, NORCO

Fix
Your closest match is Jerusalem based on a shared interest in: Mass Effect 2, Red Dead Redemption 2, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Baldur's Gate 3, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Elden Ring, Resident Evil 2 (2019)
Your top 5 recommendations are: Disco Elysium, Pentiment, Hitman 2 (2018), Dragon Quest XI, Control

Foodchain
Your closest match is Rarity based on a shared interest in: Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, No More Heroes, Disco Elysium
Your top 5 recommendations are: Final Fantasy XIV, Okami, The Riftbreaker, Furi, Elden Ring

Forsythia
Your closest match is Booky based on a shared interest in: Undertale, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Deltarune, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Your top 5 recommendations are: Shin Megami Tensei III, Majin Tensei, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Fire Emblem Project Ember

Foul Fowl
Your closest match is beer gas canister based on a shared interest in: Shiren The Wanderer 5: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate, Jupiter Hell, Monster Hunter Rise
Your top 5 recommendations are: Hi-Fi Rush, Metroid Dread, Cultist Simulator, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Strange Horticulture

fridge corn
Your closest match is BeanpolePeckerwood based on a shared interest in: Valkyrie Profile, Metro Exodus, Shadow of the Colossus (2018), Demon's Souls, Monster Hunter World, Dark Souls, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Control, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Horizon Forbidden West, Elden Ring, Octopath Traveler II, Death Stranding, Disco Elysium, Final Fantasy XVI, God of War (2018), Cyberpunk 2077
Your top 5 recommendations are: TReN, Gravity Rush 2, The Last of Us Part II, Returnal, Diablo II: Resurrected

frytechnician
Your closest match is Lester based on a shared interest in: Hunt: Showdown, Dwarf Fortress
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Book of Hours, Workers and Resources: Soviet Republic, Library of Ruina, Factory Town

Funso Banjo
Your closest match is Jon Irenicus based on a shared interest in: Minecraft, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Outer Wilds, Baldur's Gate 3, Hades, Cyberpunk 2077
Your top 5 recommendations are: Disco Elysium, Psychonauts 2, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Death Stranding, Elden Ring

GENUINE CAT HERDER
Your closest match is Kerrzhe based on a shared interest in: Risk of Rain 2, Valheim, No Man's Sky
Your top 5 recommendations are: Warhammer 40,000: Darktide, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Monster Hunter Stories 2, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Pentiment

Goa Tse-tung
Your closest match is Ms Adequate based on a shared interest in: Terra Invicta, Battletech (2017), Disco Elysium, Baldur's Gate 3, Elden Ring
Your top 5 recommendations are: Pentiment, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Stellaris, Hitman 2 (2018), Red Dead Redemption 2

Good Soldier Svejk
Your closest match is Thordain based on a shared interest in: Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp, Fire Emblem Engage, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Octopath Traveler II, Triangle Strategy, Elden Ring, Disco Elysium, Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Grand Fromage
Your closest match is Extortionist based on a shared interest in: Jagged Alliance 3, Cyberpunk 2077, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Return to Monkey Island, Immortality, Deathloop, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Grapplejack
Your closest match is ErrEff based on a shared interest in: Hypnospace Outlaw, Signalis, Tunic, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Pentiment, Lies of P, Control, Disco Elysium
Your top 5 recommendations are: Outer Wilds, The Talos Principle 2, Tactical Nexus, Iconoclasts, Hades

Greader
Your closest match is Erwin the German based on a shared interest in: Barotrauma, Shadows of Doubt, Phasmophobia
Your top 5 recommendations are: Final Fantasy XIV, Disco Elysium, Deltarune, Baldur's Gate 3, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

Grinnblade
Your closest match is Booky based on a shared interest in: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Stardew Valley
Your top 5 recommendations are: Undertale, Shin Megami Tensei III, Void Stranger, Majin Tensei, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

hatty
Your closest match is Stux based on a shared interest in: Milk Outside a Bag of Milk Outside a Bag of Milk, Astral Chain, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Splatoon 3, Slay the Spire, Elden Ring, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Your top 5 recommendations are: Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Final Fantasy XIV, The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero, Timespinner, Paper Mario: The Origami King

haveblue
Your closest match is CharlieFoxtrot based on a shared interest in: Cloudpunk, Kentucky Route Zero, Tetris Effect, Astro Bot Rescue Mission, Signalis, Death Stranding, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Hades
Your top 5 recommendations are: Into the Breach, Pentiment, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Return of the Obra Dinn, Monster Hunter World

Heavy Metal
Your closest match is Jerusalem based on a shared interest in: Yakuza Kiwami 2, Yakuza 6: The Song of Life, Yakuza Kiwami, Red Dead Redemption 2, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Yakuza 0, Control, Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Dragon Quest XI, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Cyberpunk 2077, Resident Evil 2 (2019), DOOM Eternal
Your top 5 recommendations are: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Elden Ring, Horizon Zero Dawn, Baldur's Gate 3, Pentiment

Help Im Alive
Your closest match is wuggles based on a shared interest in: Astral Chain, Lonely Mountains: Downhill, Paper Mario: The Origami King, Judgment, Yakuza Kiwami 2, Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin, AI: The Somnium Files, Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Guilty Gear Strive, Metroid Dread, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, The Great Ace Attorney, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Hades, Kirby and the Forgotten Land, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Fire Emblem Engage

Homeless Friend
Your closest match is Dr Fishopolis based on a shared interest in: Battlebit, Dark Souls, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Tekken 7, Metal Gear Solid 3, Ace Combat Zero, Anodyne 2, Undertale

HopperUK
Your closest match is ChrisBTY based on a shared interest in: Pokemon Infinite Fusion, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, Death Stranding, Elden Ring
Your top 5 recommendations are: Pathfinder: Kingmaker, Wooden Ocean, Tyranny, Legends of Runeterra, Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga

I said come in!
Your closest match is bobjr based on a shared interest in: Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, Final Fantasy XVI, Super Mario Bros. Wonder, Spider-Man 2 (2023), The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Your top 5 recommendations are: Horizon Forbidden West, Elden Ring, God of War Ragnarok, The Last of Us Part II, Returnal

Ibblebibble
Your closest match is Endorph based on a shared interest in: Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising, Arknights, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, The Great Ace Attorney, Hades, Final Fantasy XIV
Your top 5 recommendations are: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, Blaze Union, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Yggdra Union, The Idolm@ster: Shiny Colors

ImpAtom
Your closest match is Senerio based on a shared interest in: Cassette Beasts, The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog
Your top 5 recommendations are: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Randomiser, Cadence of Hyrule, Fire Emblem Engage, Downfall: A Slay the Spire Expansion, Xenoblade Chronicles

Incoherence
Your closest match is Help Im Alive based on a shared interest in: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Randomiser, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Your top 5 recommendations are: Gnosia, Splatoon 2, Rain World: Downpour, The House in Fata Morgana, Sifu

Ineffiable
Your closest match is haveblue based on a shared interest in: Hardspace: Shipbreaker, Blasphemous, Signalis, God of War Ragnarok, Resident Evil Village, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Returnal, Outer Wilds, Resident Evil 4 (2023), Elden Ring, Horizon Forbidden West, Hades
Your top 5 recommendations are: Kentucky Route Zero, Disco Elysium, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Star Wars: Squadrons, Baldur's Gate 3

Infinitum
Your closest match is bagrada based on a shared interest in: Tabletop Simulator, World of Warcraft, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Persona 5, God of War Ragnarok, Ghost of Tsushima, The Last of Us Part II, Spirit Island

instantrunoffvote
Your closest match is ChrisBTY based on a shared interest in: Pathfinder: Kingmaker, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, Marvel's Midnight Suns, Elden Ring, Hades
Your top 5 recommendations are: Baldur's Gate 3, Final Fantasy XIV, CrossCode, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Insurrectionist
Your closest match is webmeister based on a shared interest in: Total War: Three Kingdoms, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Battle for Polytopia, Anno 1800, Hi-Fi Rush, Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty, Octopath Traveler II

Inu
Your closest match is Papes based on a shared interest in: fire emblem: awakening, Splatoon 3, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Your top 5 recommendations are: Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2, Super Metroid, Shin Megami Tensei V, Elden Ring

Issaries
Your closest match is Extortionist based on a shared interest in: Jagged Alliance 3, Return to Monkey Island, Immortality, Alan Wake 2, Cyberpunk 2077, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Disco Elysium, Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland, Trailmakers, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon

iTrust
Your closest match is Belgian Waffle based on a shared interest in: TROUBLESHOOTER: Abandoned Children, Final Fantasy XIV, Baldur's Gate 3, Cyberpunk 2077
Your top 5 recommendations are: Library of Ruina, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Hades, Pentiment, Griftlands

JackDarko
Your closest match is CAR CRASH CRACKERS based on a shared interest in: Darkest Dungeon 2, Alan Wake 2, Cyberpunk 2077, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Webbed, Chained Echoes, Bloodborne, The Last of Us, The Last of Us Part II

Jay Rust
Your closest match is cheetah7071 based on a shared interest in: Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland, Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland, Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind, Europa Universalis IV, Shin Megami Tensei III, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Elden Ring, Baldur's Gate 3, Final Fantasy XIV
Your top 5 recommendations are: Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland, Ocarina of Time Randomizer, Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream, Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk, Blue Reflection: Second Light

Jerusalem
Your closest match is MMF Freeway based on a shared interest in: Hitman 2 (2018), Deathloop, Hitman 3, Dragon Quest XI, Psychonauts 2, Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire, Pentiment, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Monster Hunter World, Noita, Control, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Baldur's Gate 3, Elden Ring, Disco Elysium, Cyberpunk 2077, Resident Evil 2 (2019), DOOM Eternal, Hades
Your top 5 recommendations are: Death Stranding, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Kentucky Route Zero, Return to Monkey Island, Outer Wilds

Jezza of OZPOS
Your closest match is Lisztless based on a shared interest in: Bloodborne, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Dark Souls, Metroid Prime Remastered, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Disco Elysium, Super Mario RPG (2023)
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Valkyrie Profile, Outer Wilds, Death Stranding, Chrono Trigger

Jokymi
Your closest match is ShakeZula based on a shared interest in: Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, Alan Wake 2, Cyberpunk 2077
Your top 5 recommendations are: Baldur's Gate 3, Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Lies of P, A Plague Tale: Requiem, Mad Rat Dead

JollyBoyJohn
Your closest match is VideoGames based on a shared interest in: Final Fantasy VIII, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 2 (2019), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Outer Wilds, Hades
Your top 5 recommendations are: Chrono Trigger, Elden Ring, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Final Fantasy X, Tales from the Borderlands

Jolo
Your closest match is haveblue based on a shared interest in: Cocoon, Blasphemous, Hardspace: Shipbreaker, Resident Evil 4 (2023), Death Stranding, Returnal, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Hades, Outer Wilds
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Disco Elysium, Kentucky Route Zero, Psychonauts 2, Control

Jon Irenicus
Your closest match is Stux based on a shared interest in: Escape from Tarkov, Hypnospace Outlaw, Death Stranding, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Outer Wilds
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Pentiment, Red Dead Redemption 2, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, Control

Jordan7hm
Your closest match is Epic High Five based on a shared interest in: Chained Echoes, Dark Souls II, Hollow Knight, Monster Sanctuary, Elden Ring
Your top 5 recommendations are: Grounded, Hades, Final Fantasy XII, Raft, Dysmantle

Jossar
Your closest match is Lonegar based on a shared interest in: Brotato, Vampire Survivors
Your top 5 recommendations are: Oldschool Runescape, Anbennar, Shadowverse, Higurashi When They Cry, Slay the Princess

jusion
Your closest match is Jon Irenicus based on a shared interest in: Hypnospace Outlaw, Hi-Fi Rush, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Cyberpunk 2077, Baldur's Gate 3, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Disco Elysium, Resident Evil 2 (2019), Outer Wilds, Untitled Goose Game, Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Your top 5 recommendations are: Death Stranding, Kentucky Route Zero, Elden Ring, Hades, Psychonauts 2

Kaiser Cortez
Your closest match is Escobarbarian based on a shared interest in: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The Outer Worlds, Red Dead Redemption 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, Cyberpunk 2077
Your top 5 recommendations are: Death Stranding, Shadow of the Colossus (2018), Chrono Trigger, Alan Wake 2, Control

Kaubocks
Your closest match is Mode 7 based on a shared interest in: Sifu, Neon White, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: The Making of Karateka, Before Your Eyes, Disco Elysium, Final Fantasy XIV, Overboard!

Kay Kessler
Your closest match is Waffleman_ based on a shared interest in: Sakura Wars, Super Robot Wars 30, Hi-Fi Rush, Pentiment, Live A Live (2022), Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Disco Elysium, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Your top 5 recommendations are: Final Fantasy VII Remake, Hades, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Final Fantasy XIV, Baldur's Gate 3

Kazzah
Your closest match is ErrEff based on a shared interest in: The Roottrees Are Dead, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Prey, Subnautica, Tunic, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, Control, Outer Wilds, Disco Elysium, Deathloop, Hades
Your top 5 recommendations are: Desperados III, Pentiment, Returnal, Death Stranding, Lies of P

Kerrzhe
Your closest match is A Sometimes Food based on a shared interest in: Terraria, Valheim, Dragon Quest Builders 2, DOOM Eternal, Guilty Gear Strive, Nioh 2, Pentiment, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Final Fantasy XIV, Baldur's Gate 3, Hades, Monster Hunter Rise
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Dragon Quest XI, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Control, Hitman 2 (2018)

KidDynamite
Your closest match is Phantasium based on a shared interest in: Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin, Street Fighter 6, Blasphemous, Final Fantasy XVI, Resident Evil Village, Metroid Dread, Vampire Survivors, Elden Ring, Final Fantasy VII Remake, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Your top 5 recommendations are: Nioh 2, Shin Megami Tensei V, Death Stranding, Super Mario Maker 2, Disco Elysium

King of Solomon
Your closest match is Zaggitz based on a shared interest in: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV, Dragon Quest Monsters: The Dark Prince, Maneater, God of War Ragnarok, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Horizon Forbidden West, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, Final Fantasy XVI
Your top 5 recommendations are: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, Astlibra Revision, The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero, Hades, Final Fantasy XIV

Kull the Conqueror
Your closest match is Escobarbarian based on a shared interest in: Kentucky Route Zero, Bloodborne, The Last of Us Part II, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Death Stranding, Citizen Sleeper, Dragon Quest XI, The Last of Us, Elden Ring, Hades, Disco Elysium, Final Fantasy VII Remake
Your top 5 recommendations are: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Shadow of the Colossus (2018), The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Chrono Trigger, Outer Wilds

Lavatein
Your closest match is Lavetein based on a shared interest in: Dance Cube
Your top 5 recommendations are: Xanadu Next, Higurashi When They Cry, The Looker, Tales of Vesperia, Ys Seven

Lester
Your closest match is Goa Tse-tung based on a shared interest in: Terra Invicta, Crusader Kings III, Dwarf Fortress, Cyberpunk 2077
Your top 5 recommendations are: Roadwarden, Victoria 3, Thief: The Black Parade, Elden Ring, Battletech (2017)

Levin
Your closest match is dreamless based on a shared interest in: Into the Breach, Inscryption, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Baldur's Gate 3, Disco Elysium, Elden Ring, Vampire Survivors
Your top 5 recommendations are: Monster Hunter World, Gravity Rush 2, Pentiment, Outer Wilds, Kentucky Route Zero

lih
Your closest match is Social Studies 3rd Period based on a shared interest in: Void Stranger, Dwarf Fortress, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Blaseball, Omori, Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Pentiment, The Great Ace Attorney

Lisztless
Your closest match is fridge corn based on a shared interest in: Valkyrie Profile, Bloodborne, Live A Live (2022), Dark Souls, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Stray, Final Fantasy XIV, Elden Ring, Disco Elysium, Final Fantasy XVI
Your top 5 recommendations are: Metro Exodus, The Last Guardian, SaGa: Scarlet Grace, SaGa Frontier Remastered, Final Fantasy V

Lonegar
Your closest match is Grapplejack based on a shared interest in: Slay the Princess, Signalis, Lies of P, Vampire Survivors, Elden Ring
Your top 5 recommendations are: Hi-Fi Rush, Cocoon, Disco Elysium, Raging Loop, Returnal

Looper
Your closest match is Regy Rusty based on a shared interest in: Luigi's Mansion 3, Chicory: A Colorful Tale, Triangle Strategy, Kirby and the Forgotten Land, Paper Mario: The Origami King, Fire Emblem Engage, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, New Pokemon Snap, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Outer Wilds, Hades, AI: The Somnium Files, Metroid Dread, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Elden Ring, The Great Ace Attorney, Breath of Fire III, Pikmin 4

Lord Packinham
Your closest match is Issaries based on a shared interest in: Jagged Alliance 3, Alan Wake 2, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Immortality, Cyberpunk 2077, Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind, Overwatch, Return to Monkey Island

lordfrikk
Your closest match is DemoneeHo based on a shared interest in: Raging Loop, Signalis, AI: The Somnium Files - nirvanA Initiative, Tunic, Metroid Dread, Outer Wilds, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Elden Ring, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, The Case of the Golden Idol, The Great Ace Attorney, Resident Evil 2 (2019), Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon
Your top 5 recommendations are: Hades, Kentucky Route Zero, Final Fantasy XIV, Hardspace: Shipbreaker, Baba Is You

Lucca Blight
Your closest match is iTrust based on a shared interest in: Final Fantasy XV, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Sakura Wars, TROUBLESHOOTER: Abandoned Children, God of War Ragnarok, The House in Fata Morgana, NieR:Automata

Microcline
Jul 27, 2012

M-Z

Mamkute
Your closest match is VideoGames based on a shared interest in: Final Fantasy VII (1997), Shadow of the Colossus (2018), The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Celeste, Spider-Man (2018), Final Fantasy VII Remake, Horizon Forbidden West
Your top 5 recommendations are: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy X, Disco Elysium

Manoueverable
Your closest match is dreamless based on a shared interest in: Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising, Guilty Gear Strive, Street Fighter 6, Metroid Dread, The Great Ace Attorney, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Disco Elysium
Your top 5 recommendations are: Cultist Simulator, Strange Horticulture, Disc Room, Shin Megami Tensei V, Slipways

Maxwells Demon
Your closest match is Chadzok based on a shared interest in: Magic: The Gathering Arena, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Disco Elysium, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Return of the Obra Dinn, Elden Ring, Hades, Crab Champions, Death Stranding

Metis of the Hallways
Your closest match is cheetah7071 based on a shared interest in: Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland, Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland, Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland, Blue Reflection: Second Light, Fire Emblem Engage, Rune Factory 5, AI: The Somnium Files - nirvanA Initiative, AI: The Somnium Files, The Great Ace Attorney, New Pokemon Snap, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Elden Ring
Your top 5 recommendations are: Ocarina of Time Randomizer, Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream, Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk, Europa Universalis IV, Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind

Microcline
Your closest match is Belgian Waffle based on a shared interest in: Library of Ruina, TROUBLESHOOTER: Abandoned Children, Monster Sanctuary, Cassette Beasts, Inscryption, Griftlands, Paradise Killer, Pentiment, Outer Wilds, Elden Ring, Hades
Your top 5 recommendations are: Baldur's Gate 3, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, The Talos Principle 2, Final Fantasy XIV, Wildermyth

MikeC
Your closest match is Paracausal based on a shared interest in: Company of Heroes 3, Diablo IV, Cyberpunk 2077
Your top 5 recommendations are: Cocoon, Baldur's Gate 3, Against the Storm, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Satisfactory

MikeRabsitch
Your closest match is ChrisBTY based on a shared interest in: Borderlands 3, The Outer Worlds, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Fortnite, Elden Ring, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Hades, Disco Elysium, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, The Last of Us Part II

Mix
Your closest match is Waffleman_ based on a shared interest in: Bomb Rush Cyberfunk, AI: The Somnium Files - nirvanA Initiative, Hi-Fi Rush, The Great Ace Attorney, Live A Live (2022)
Your top 5 recommendations are: Super Robot Wars 30, Final Fantasy XIV, Sakura Wars, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon

MMF Freeway
Your closest match is Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge based on a shared interest in: Return to Monkey Island, Kentucky Route Zero, Hitman 2 (2018), Monster Hunter World, Pathologic 2, Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, DOOM Eternal, Dragon Quest XI, Monster Hunter Rise, Resident Evil 2 (2019), NORCO, Nioh 2, Control, Resident Evil Village, Outer Wilds, Final Fantasy VII Remake, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Baldur's Gate 3, Celeste, Elden Ring, Disco Elysium, Hades, Metroid Dread, Inscryption, Resident Evil 4 (2023)
Your top 5 recommendations are: Death Stranding, Umurangi Generation, Iconoclasts, Half-Life: Alyx, Pikmin 4

Mode 7
Your closest match is CharlieFoxtrot based on a shared interest in: The Making of Karateka, Before Your Eyes, Hi-Fi Rush, NORCO, Pentiment, Street Fighter 6, Citizen Sleeper, Final Fantasy XIV, Hades, Metroid Dread, Vampire Survivors
Your top 5 recommendations are: Eliza, Last Call BBS, Kentucky Route Zero, Rollerdrome, Unbeatable

moosferatu
Your closest match is sirtommygunn based on a shared interest in: Riven: The Sequel to Myst, Psychonauts 2, The Case of the Golden Idol
Your top 5 recommendations are: A Hat in Time, Northern Journey, The Last Spell, Mechabellum, West of Loathing

morallyobjected
Your closest match is exquisite tea based on a shared interest in: Life is Strange: True Colors, This Way Madness Lies, Blue Reflection: Second Light, Kena: Bridge of Spirits, Demon's Souls, Horizon Forbidden West, Control, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Stray, Elden Ring, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Your top 5 recommendations are: Shadow of the Colossus (2018), Dark Souls, A Plague Tale: Innocence, Chrono Trigger, Valkyrie Profile

Mordiceius
Your closest match is Baggot based on a shared interest in: Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name, Lost Judgment, Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Final Fantasy XVI
Your top 5 recommendations are: Resident Evil 4 (2023), God of War Ragnarok, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV, Final Fantasy XIV, Elden Ring

Morphogenic96
Your closest match is The Black Stones based on a shared interest in: Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth, Super Robot Wars T, Triangle Strategy, Octopath Traveler II, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Persona 5, Yakuza: Like A Dragon, The Great Ace Attorney, AI: The Somnium Files - nirvanA Initiative
Your top 5 recommendations are: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Final Fantasy XIV, Elden Ring, Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Mr Crow
Your closest match is Chadzok based on a shared interest in: Turbo Overkill
Your top 5 recommendations are: Crab Champions, Elden Ring, Factorio, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Baldur's Gate 3

Mr Hootington
Your closest match is Epic High Five based on a shared interest in: Dysmantle
Your top 5 recommendations are: Final Fantasy XII, Raft, Grounded, Chained Echoes, Graveyard Keeper

Ms Adequate
Your closest match is Jerusalem based on a shared interest in: Prey (2017), Hitman 2 (2018), Red Dead Redemption 2, Stray, Hitman: World of Assassination, Pentiment, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Hi-Fi Rush, Baldur's Gate 3, Disco Elysium, Elden Ring, Resident Evil 2 (2019), DOOM Eternal, Hades
Your top 5 recommendations are: Monster Hunter World, Control, Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Mysticblade
Your closest match is ChrisBTY based on a shared interest in: Pokemon Infinite Fusion, NEO: The World Ends With You, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Shin Megami Tensei V, Fire Emblem Engage
Your top 5 recommendations are: Octopath Traveler II, Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Pathfinder: Kingmaker, Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Triangle Strategy

MZ
Your closest match is Atoramos based on a shared interest in: The Talos Principle 2, Hi-Fi Rush, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Your top 5 recommendations are: Baldur's Gate 3, Elden Ring, Hades, Disco Elysium, Psychonauts 2

Naar
Your closest match is MMF Freeway based on a shared interest in: Grime, System Shock (2023), Pentiment, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, The Case of the Golden Idol
Your top 5 recommendations are: Psychonauts 2, Monster Hunter World, Elden Ring, Hitman 3, Disco Elysium

Nail Rat
Your closest match is Escobarbarian based on a shared interest in: God of War Ragnarok, Yakuza 0, God of War (2018), Outer Wilds, Alan Wake 2, Baldur's Gate 3, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Disco Elysium, Hades, Final Fantasy VII Remake
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Shadow of the Colossus (2018), Chrono Trigger, Metal Gear Solid 2, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III

Natural 20
Your closest match is Barreft based on a shared interest in: Triangle Strategy, Metroid Prime Remastered, Octopath Traveler II, Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Super Mario Bros. Wonder, Final Fantasy XIV, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Cyberpunk 2077, Monster Hunter Rise, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Metroid Dread, Shin Megami Tensei V, Elden Ring, Live A Live (2022), Fire Emblem Engage

Nephthys
Your closest match is lordfrikk based on a shared interest in: Raging Loop, Misericorde: Volume One, Lies of P, Elden Ring, Baldur's Gate 3, Death Stranding, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Alan Wake 2
Your top 5 recommendations are: Signalis, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Outer Wilds, The Forgotten City, Jusant

nitsuga
Your closest match is Booky based on a shared interest in: Undertale, Tetris 99, Stardew Valley
Your top 5 recommendations are: Shin Megami Tensei III, Majin Tensei, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem Project Ember, Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow

NoEyedSquareGuy
Your closest match is ErrEff based on a shared interest in: Subnautica, Lies of P, Tunic, Returnal, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, Outer Wilds, Death Stranding, Hades
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Signalis, Disco Elysium, Control, Hardspace: Shipbreaker

Nottherealaborn
Your closest match is veni veni veni based on a shared interest in: Hunt: Showdown, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Horizon Forbidden West, Control, Elden Ring
Your top 5 recommendations are: The Last of Us Part II, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Metro Exodus, Returnal, Demon's Souls

Objective Action
Your closest match is Songbearer based on a shared interest in: Dwarf Fortress, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Resident Evil 4 (2023), Baldur's Gate 3, Monster Hunter Rise
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Disco Elysium, Trailmakers, Overwatch, Synthetik: Legion Rising

oddium
Your closest match is Papes based on a shared interest in: Metal Gear Solid, Live A Live (2022), Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Triangle Strategy, Hades, Metroid Dread
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Monster Hunter World, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Final Fantasy VII Remake, fire emblem: awakening

omg chael crash
Your closest match is Infinitum based on a shared interest in: World of Warcraft, Spider-Man 2 (2023)
Your top 5 recommendations are: Tabletop Simulator, A Feast for Odin, Horizon Forbidden West, Fury of Dracula, Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Orcs and Ostriches
Your closest match is Enrico la Spaniard based on a shared interest in: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Cyberpunk 2077, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Underrail, Cruelty Squad, F.E.A.R., Lethal Company, Divinity: Original Sin II

Overlord K
Your closest match is BabyRyoga based on a shared interest in: Star Ocean: The Second Story R, Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Octopath Traveler II, Baldur's Gate 3, Final Fantasy XVI, Elden Ring, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Cyberpunk 2077, Monster Hunter Rise
Your top 5 recommendations are: Metroid Dread, Triangle Strategy, Final Fantasy XIV, Sound Voltex IV Heavenly Haven, Disco Elysium

Owl Inspector
Your closest match is Lord Packinham based on a shared interest in: Remnant 2, Alan Wake 2, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Triangle Strategy, Elden Ring, Hi-Fi Rush, Final Fantasy XIV, Golf with Your Friends

Oxxidation
Your closest match is Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge based on a shared interest in: NORCO, Signalis, Alan Wake 2, Lies of P, NEO: The World Ends With You, Theatrhythm Final Bar Line, Elden Ring, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Resident Evil 4 (2023)
Your top 5 recommendations are: Street Fighter 6, Final Fantasy XIV, Guilty Gear Strive, Death Stranding, Monster Hunter Rise

Palmtree Panic
Your closest match is Natural 20 based on a shared interest in: Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp, Triangle Strategy, Octopath Traveler II, Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Street Fighter 6, Super Mario Bros. Wonder, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Resident Evil 4 (2023)
Your top 5 recommendations are: Metroid Dread, Final Fantasy XIV, Shin Megami Tensei V, Breath of Fire III, Bayonetta 3

Papes
Your closest match is DMCrimson based on a shared interest in: Super Metroid, Pizza Tower, Shin Megami Tensei V, Metroid Dread, Deathloop, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Hitman 3, Elden Ring, Hades, Super Mario Bros. Wonder, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Your top 5 recommendations are: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Super Mario Galaxy, Octopath Traveler II, Pikmin 4, Bloodborne

Paracausal
Your closest match is MikeC based on a shared interest in: Company of Heroes 3, Diablo IV, Cyberpunk 2077
Your top 5 recommendations are: Citizen Sleeper, Unpacking, Lies of P, Elden Ring, Deep Rock Galactic

Party Boat
Your closest match is ShoogaSlim based on a shared interest in: Dark Souls III, Dark Souls, Neon White, A Short Hike, Celeste, DOOM Eternal, Disco Elysium, Hades
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Hollow Knight, Grounded, Demon's Souls, Bloodborne

Paying2Lurk
Your closest match is buddychrist10 based on a shared interest in: Little Goody Two Shoes, Octopath Traveler II
Your top 5 recommendations are: Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon, Baldur's Gate 3, Legend of Heroes: Trails Into Reverie, Fire Emblem Engage, Pokemon Emerald Rogue

Phantasium
Your closest match is Looper based on a shared interest in: Timespinner, Super Mario Maker 2, Sonic Frontiers, Paper Mario: The Origami King, Kirby and the Forgotten Land, Signalis, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Outer Wilds, Metroid Dread, Final Fantasy VII Remake
Your top 5 recommendations are: Sea of Stars, Astral Chain, Yakuza Kiwami 2, Triangle Strategy, Yakuza 0

Phenotype
Your closest match is veni veni veni based on a shared interest in: High on Life, Horizon Forbidden West, Spider-Man 2 (2023), Baldur's Gate 3, Cyberpunk 2077, Elden Ring, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Your top 5 recommendations are: Metro Exodus, The Last of Us Part II, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Back4Blood, Alien Isolation

Plebian Parasite
Your closest match is sirtommygunn based on a shared interest in: DOOM (1993), Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
Your top 5 recommendations are: Return of the Obra Dinn, Dragon Quest VII, Cook, Serve, Delicious 2, A Hat in Time, Dragon Quest V

Pomeron
Your closest match is haveblue based on a shared interest in: Lies of P, Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Star Wars: Squadrons, Returnal, Forspoken, Resident Evil 4 (2023)

Promethium
Your closest match is Jerusalem based on a shared interest in: XCOM: Chimera Squad, Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Baldur's Gate 3, Hades
Your top 5 recommendations are: Yakuza 5, Red Dead Redemption 2, Mass Effect 2, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Hitman 2 (2018)

QuarkJets
Your closest match is Mr Crow based on a shared interest in: Aliens: Dark Descent, Cyberpunk 2077
Your top 5 recommendations are: Turbo Overkill, Disco Elysium, Amnesia: The Bunker, Stellaris, Guild Wars 2

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
Your closest match is MMF Freeway based on a shared interest in: Return to Monkey Island, Kentucky Route Zero, Hitman 2 (2018), Monster Hunter World, Pathologic 2, Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, DOOM Eternal, Dragon Quest XI, Monster Hunter Rise, Resident Evil 2 (2019), NORCO, Nioh 2, Control, Resident Evil Village, Outer Wilds, Final Fantasy VII Remake, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Baldur's Gate 3, Celeste, Elden Ring, Disco Elysium, Hades, Metroid Dread, Inscryption, Resident Evil 4 (2023)
Your top 5 recommendations are: Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Pentiment, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Pikmin 4, myhouse.wad

Referee
Your closest match is Escobarbarian based on a shared interest in: Super Mario 3D All-Stars, Astro's Playroom, Hollow Knight, Returnal, Horizon Zero Dawn, Hades, Final Fantasy VII Remake
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Disco Elysium, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Control, Shadow of the Colossus (2018)

Regy Rusty
Your closest match is Zaggitz based on a shared interest in: The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero, Phoenotopia: Awakening, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV, Chicory: A Colorful Tale, Kirby and the Forgotten Land, Triangle Strategy, New Pokemon Snap, Tunic, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, The Great Ace Attorney, Horizon Forbidden West, Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Judgment, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Final Fantasy XIV, CrossCode, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, Elden Ring, Hades, Resident Evil 2 (2019), Metroid Dread, Octopath Traveler II, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, Astlibra Revision, Astral Chain, Lost Judgment, Disco Elysium

Resonance22
Your closest match is Issaries based on a shared interest in: Jagged Alliance 3, Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader, Cyberpunk 2077, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Immortality, Elden Ring, Return to Monkey Island, Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind, Alan Wake 2

Rogue AI Goddess
Your closest match is bagrada based on a shared interest in: World of Warcraft, Persona 5
Your top 5 recommendations are: Spirit Island, Baldur's Gate 3, Final Fantasy XIV, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Bloodborne

roomtwofifteen
Your closest match is Arist based on a shared interest in: Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Citizen Sleeper, Persona 5, Baldur's Gate 3, Final Fantasy VII Remake, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Final Fantasy XIV, Disco Elysium, Hades, Metroid Dread

Rosalind
Your closest match is bewilderment based on a shared interest in: Slay the Princess, I Was a Teenage Exocolonist, Final Fantasy XIV, Elden Ring, Final Fantasy XVI
Your top 5 recommendations are: CrossCode, Hades, The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero, God of War Ragnarok, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon

Runa
Your closest match is Zaggitz based on a shared interest in: Astlibra Revision, Judgment, The Great Ace Attorney, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Final Fantasy XIV, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Baldur's Gate 3, Elden Ring
Your top 5 recommendations are: Pentiment, The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Hades

Saint Freak
Your closest match is Kerrzhe based on a shared interest in: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, Monster Hunter Generations, Final Fantasy XIV, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Monster Hunter Stories 2, Warhammer 40,000: Darktide, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Astlibra Revision, Elden Ring

Sally
Your closest match is Senerio based on a shared interest in: Mass Effect, Super Mario 3D World
Your top 5 recommendations are: Chrono Trigger, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Randomiser, Bloodborne, Mass Effect 2

SchwarzeKrieg
Your closest match is Wittgen based on a shared interest in: Golf with Your Friends, Vampire Survivors, Hollow Knight, Control
Your top 5 recommendations are: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Psychonauts 2, Toki Meki Memorial 2, Slice and Dice, Mega Man Rock n Roll

Science_enthusiast
Your closest match is Songbearer based on a shared interest in: Pizza Tower, Dwarf Fortress, Project Zomboid, Resident Evil 4 (2023)
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Disco Elysium, Dyson Sphere Program, Baldur's Gate 3, Trailmakers

Seedge
Your closest match is morallyobjected based on a shared interest in: Theatrhythm Final Bar Line, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, Astro's Playroom, The Last of Us Part II, Spider-Man 2 (2023), Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Persona 5, Ghost of Tsushima, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Final Fantasy XVI, Returnal, Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Your top 5 recommendations are: Final Fantasy VII Remake, Goodbye Volcano High, Persona 5 Strikers, Life is Strange: True Colors, Street Fighter 6

Senerio
Your closest match is Help Im Alive based on a shared interest in: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Randomiser, Gnosia, Splatoon 2, Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Your top 5 recommendations are: The House in Fata Morgana, Yakuza Kiwami 2, Deltarune, Rain World: Downpour, Shin Megami Tensei III

Setec_Astronomy
Your closest match is ChrisBTY based on a shared interest in: Legends of Runeterra, Ghost of Tsushima, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Disco Elysium, Pathfinder: Kingmaker, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Hades

ShakeZula
Your closest match is morallyobjected based on a shared interest in: Life is Strange: True Colors, Horizon Forbidden West, The Last of Us Part II, Spider-Man 2 (2023), Stray, Ghost of Tsushima, Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Persona 5, Final Fantasy XVI, Disco Elysium, Final Fantasy VII Remake
Your top 5 recommendations are: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Elden Ring, Control, Spider-Man (2018), Tokyo Mirage Sessions

Shard
Your closest match is Social Studies 3rd Period based on a shared interest in: Arcade Paradise, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Void Stranger, Elden Ring, Blaseball, Strange Horticulture, Omori

Shinji2015
Your closest match is BeanpolePeckerwood based on a shared interest in: Gravity Rush 2, Nier, Celeste, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Horizon Forbidden West, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Elden Ring
Your top 5 recommendations are: Soulcalibur VI, Disco Elysium, Breath of Fire III, TReN, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

Shneak
Your closest match is morallyobjected based on a shared interest in: Goodbye Volcano High, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Elden Ring, Disco Elysium
Your top 5 recommendations are: The House in Fata Morgana, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Final Fantasy IX, Metroid Dread, Splatoon 2

ShoogaSlim
Your closest match is haveblue based on a shared interest in: Cocoon, Tetris Effect, Neon White, Lies of P, God of War Ragnarok, Returnal, DOOM Eternal, The Last of Us Part II, Ghost of Tsushima, Elden Ring, Disco Elysium, Hades
Your top 5 recommendations are: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Death Stranding, Star Wars: Squadrons, Kentucky Route Zero, Control

Silegna
Your closest match is Alxprit based on a shared interest in: Xenoblade Chronicles, Super Mario RPG (2023), Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Monster Hunter Rise, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Your top 5 recommendations are: Live A Live (2022), Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling, Metroid Dread, Wandersong, Transistor

Silver Falcon
Your closest match is Barreft based on a shared interest in: Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Metroid Prime Remastered, Shin Megami Tensei V, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, Metroid Dread, Super Mario Bros. Wonder, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Fire Emblem Engage, Persona 5, Baldur's Gate 3, Monster Hunter Rise, Super Mario RPG (2023)
Your top 5 recommendations are: Octopath Traveler II, Final Fantasy XIV, Xenoblade Chronicles, Psychonauts 2, Triangle Strategy

Simulation883
Your closest match is ShakeZula based on a shared interest in: Spider-Man: Miles Morales, God of War Ragnarok, Horizon Forbidden West, Spider-Man 2 (2023), Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy, Persona 5, Ghost of Tsushima, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Cyberpunk 2077
Your top 5 recommendations are: Life is Strange: True Colors, The Last of Us Part II, Persona 5 Strikers, Alan Wake 2, A Plague Tale: Requiem

Sir Sidney Poitier
Your closest match is lordfrikk based on a shared interest in: Jusant, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Raging Loop, Misericorde: Volume One, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Elden Ring, Outer Wilds

SirSamVimes
Your closest match is Oxxidation based on a shared interest in: Remnant 2, Alan Wake 2, Hi-Fi Rush, Lies of P
Your top 5 recommendations are: Signalis, Elden Ring, Mad Rat Dead, Ghost Song, Clash: Artifacts of Chaos

sirtommygunn
Your closest match is Bad News Panda based on a shared interest in: The Sexy Brutale, Return of the Obra Dinn, The Case of the Golden Idol, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Disco Elysium, Hades, Final Fantasy XIV, Inscryption
Your top 5 recommendations are: The World Ends With You, Scarlet Nexus, Elden Ring, Grounded, NEO: The World Ends With You

Sir_Phobos
Your closest match is An Actual Princess based on a shared interest in: Crypt of the Necrodancer, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Trials and Tribulations, AI: The Somnium Files, Elden Ring, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Your top 5 recommendations are: Final Fantasy XIV, Disco Elysium, Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Chicory: A Colorful Tale, Fire Emblem: Three Houses

sivo
Your closest match is lunar detritus based on a shared interest in: Life is Strange, Life is Strange: True Colors, Rimworld, I Was a Teenage Exocolonist
Your top 5 recommendations are: Night in the Woods, Citizen Sleeper, Synth Riders, Persona 5, Elden Ring

Skjorte
Your closest match is ChrisBTY based on a shared interest in: Wooden Ocean, TROUBLESHOOTER: Abandoned Children, Mortal Kombat 11, Death Stranding, Octopath Traveler II, Hades, Disco Elysium
Your top 5 recommendations are: Pathfinder: Kingmaker, Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Elden Ring, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Pokemon Infinite Fusion

SlothBear
Your closest match is Entenzahn based on a shared interest in: Guild Wars 2, Control, Disco Elysium, Elden Ring
Your top 5 recommendations are: Pentiment, Hypnospace Outlaw, Grim Dawn, Death Stranding, Roadwarden

Snooze Cruise
Your closest match is Microcline based on a shared interest in: TROUBLESHOOTER: Abandoned Children, Against the Storm, Dwarf Fortress, NORCO, Pentiment
Your top 5 recommendations are: Library of Ruina, Disco Elysium, Factory Town, Factorio, Baldur's Gate 3

snoremac
Your closest match is ultrachrist based on a shared interest in: Against the Storm, Signalis, Inscryption, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Your top 5 recommendations are: Desperados III, Elden Ring, Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew, Lies of P, Baldur's Gate 3

Social Studies 3rd Period
Your closest match is Morphogenic96 based on a shared interest in: Void Stranger, Omori, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, The Great Ace Attorney, Pentiment, Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Triangle Strategy, Paranormasight: The Seven Mysteries of Honjo, Persona 5, AI: The Somnium Files - nirvanA Initiative, Baldur's Gate 3, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Hades
Your top 5 recommendations are: Library of Ruina, TROUBLESHOOTER: Abandoned Children, CrossCode, Griftlands, I Was a Teenage Exocolonist

Songbearer
Your closest match is Entenzahn based on a shared interest in: Wobbledogs, Synthetik: Legion Rising, Soulcalibur VI, Hypnospace Outlaw, Pizza Tower, Monster Hunter World, Resident Evil 2 (2019), Disco Elysium, Elden Ring, Outer Wilds, Return of the Obra Dinn
Your top 5 recommendations are: Guild Wars 2, Grim Dawn, Trombone Champ, Phasmophobia, Control

StrixNebulosa
Your closest match is sirtommygunn based on a shared interest in: DOOM (1993), Satisfactory, Return of the Obra Dinn, Final Fantasy XIV
Your top 5 recommendations are: Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Disco Elysium, A Hat in Time, Hades, West of Loathing

Subjunctive
Your closest match is Social Studies 3rd Period based on a shared interest in: My Time at Sandrock, Pentiment, Citizen Sleeper, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Baldur's Gate 3, Final Fantasy XIV, Elden Ring
Your top 5 recommendations are: Disco Elysium, Hades, Dwarf Fortress, Outer Wilds, The Talos Principle 2

Sumerian Telecom
Your closest match is Enrico la Spaniard based on a shared interest in: Underrail, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Your top 5 recommendations are: Cruelty Squad, F.E.A.R., Lethal Company, Baldur's Gate 3, Divinity: Original Sin II

Super Inactive
Your closest match is Barreft based on a shared interest in: Harvestella, Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Fire Emblem Engage, Dave the Diver, Final Fantasy XIV, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Your top 5 recommendations are: Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth, Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland, Triangle Strategy, Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland, Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland

susan b buffering
Your closest match is BeanpolePeckerwood based on a shared interest in: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, NieR:Automata, Final Fantasy XVI, Death Stranding, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Disco Elysium, Outer Wilds
Your top 5 recommendations are: Metro Exodus, Elden Ring, TReN, Gravity Rush 2, The Last of Us Part II

SwayGrunt
Your closest match is Epic High Five based on a shared interest in: Dark Souls III, Dark Souls II, Dark Souls, Hollow Knight, Hades
Your top 5 recommendations are: Celeste, Neon White, West of Loathing, Death Stranding, Final Fantasy XII

Tempura Wizard
Your closest match is cheetah7071 based on a shared interest in: Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk, AI: The Somnium Files - nirvanA Initiative, AI: The Somnium Files, The Great Ace Attorney, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, La-Mulana 2, Outer Wilds, The House in Fata Morgana, Shin Megami Tensei III

teo4512
Your closest match is Argona based on a shared interest in: Astlibra Revision, The Void Rains Upon Her Heart, Tyrion Cuthbert: Attorney of the Arcane, Void Stranger
Your top 5 recommendations are: 30XX, Dead Cells, Afterimage, Perfect Tides, Patrick's Parabox

The 7th Guest
Your closest match is DMCrimson based on a shared interest in: Grapple Dog, Misericorde: Volume One, Psychonauts 2, Kirby and the Forgotten Land, Paradise Killer, Octopath Traveler II, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Metroid Dread, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, A Short Hike, Super Mario Bros. Wonder, Elden Ring
Your top 5 recommendations are: Super Metroid, Before Your Eyes, Super Mario Galaxy, Paper Mario: The Origami King, Timespinner

The Black Stones
Your closest match is Zaggitz based on a shared interest in: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, Triangle Strategy, Octopath Traveler II, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV, Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, The Great Ace Attorney, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Final Fantasy XIV, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019), Resident Evil Village, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Resident Evil 2 (2019), Final Fantasy XVI
Your top 5 recommendations are: Hades, Baldur's Gate 3, The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero, Yggdra Union, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

The Grey
Your closest match is Bust Rodd based on a shared interest in: Outriders
Your top 5 recommendations are: Dark Souls III, The Last of Us Part II, Red Dead Redemption 2, Control, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

the Paper
Your closest match is Bad News Panda based on a shared interest in: Dead by Daylight, Lies of P, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Hades, Elden Ring
Your top 5 recommendations are: The World Ends With You, The Sexy Brutale, Evil West, Children of Morta, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

The REAL Goobusters
Your closest match is Dr Fishopolis based on a shared interest in: Battlebit, Alan Wake 2, Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion, Street Fighter 6, Vampire Survivors, Baldur's Gate 3, Elden Ring, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon
Your top 5 recommendations are: Tekken 7, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Metroid Dread, Metal Gear Solid 3, Ace Combat Zero

The Turkish Owl
Your closest match is MMF Freeway based on a shared interest in: Caves of Qud, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Monster Hunter Rise, Tetris: The Absolute - The Grand Master 2 Plus, Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon

TheHoosier
Your closest match is Bumhead based on a shared interest in: Quake 2
Your top 5 recommendations are: Sigil II, BallisticNG, System Shock (2023), Cultic, American Truck Simulator

TheMathyFolf
Your closest match is Shinji2015 based on a shared interest in: Honkai Star Rail, Powerwash Simulator, Final Fantasy VII Remake
Your top 5 recommendations are: Gravity Rush 2, Sea of Stars, Enter the Gungeon, Nier, Samurai Shodown

Thordain
Your closest match is Good Soldier Svejk based on a shared interest in: Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp, Fire Emblem Engage, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Octopath Traveler II, Death Stranding, TROUBLESHOOTER: Abandoned Children, Super Mario Bros. Wonder

tildes
Your closest match is MikeRabsitch based on a shared interest in: Mr Sun's Hatbox, Dave the Diver, Dredge, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Puzzling Places, Forza Horizon 5, Unpacking, Thief II: The Metal Age

TimberJoe
Your closest match is veni veni veni based on a shared interest in: Dead Space (2023), Resident Evil 2 (2019), Returnal, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Resident Evil 4 (2023), Elden Ring
Your top 5 recommendations are: Chrono Trigger, The Last of Us Part II, Final Fantasy IX, Yakuza 0, God of War Ragnarok

ToxicFrog
Your closest match is Real hurthling! based on a shared interest in: Ghostrunner
Your top 5 recommendations are: Desperados III, We Love Katamari Reroll, my summer car, TOEM, Souldiers

TriffTshngo
Your closest match is Jerusalem based on a shared interest in: Yakuza 5, Yakuza Kiwami 2, Yakuza 0, Hitman 3, Yakuza 4, Spider-Man (2018), The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Disco Elysium, Control, Baldur's Gate 3, Resident Evil 2 (2019), Hades
Your top 5 recommendations are: Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Mass Effect 2, Elden Ring, Timespinner

Trinexx
Your closest match is susan b buffering based on a shared interest in: Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Final Fantasy XVI, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin, Outer Wilds, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Star Ocean: The Second Story R, Final Fantasy XIV, Disco Elysium, Control

Tulip
Your closest match is Microcline based on a shared interest in: Opus Magnum, The Last Spell, Perfect Tides, Kentucky Route Zero, Pentiment, Dwarf Fortress, Deltarune, Outer Wilds, Against the Storm
Your top 5 recommendations are: Library of Ruina, Factory Town, Rift Wizard, Factorio, Oxygen Not Included

Ulio
Your closest match is DMCrimson based on a shared interest in: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Your top 5 recommendations are: Before Your Eyes, Super Metroid, Super Mario Galaxy, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

ultrachrist
Your closest match is ErrEff based on a shared interest in: Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew, Desperados III, Signalis, Lies of P, Against the Storm, Returnal, Inscryption, Tunic
Your top 5 recommendations are: Disco Elysium, The Talos Principle 2, Pentiment, Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Subnautica

veni veni veni
Your closest match is BeanpolePeckerwood based on a shared interest in: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Metro Exodus, Hunt: Showdown, The Last of Us Part II, Returnal, Inscryption, A Plague Tale: Innocence, Horizon Forbidden West, Death Stranding, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Cyberpunk 2077, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Control, Elden Ring
Your top 5 recommendations are: TReN, Gravity Rush 2, Rainbow 6: Siege, Disco Elysium, Final Fantasy VII Remake

Venuz Patrol
Your closest match is Grapplejack based on a shared interest in: Slayers X: Terminal Aftermath: Vengeance Of The Slayer, Pizza Tower, Slay the Princess, Elden Ring
Your top 5 recommendations are: myhouse.wad, Pentiment, Baldur's Gate 3, Final Fantasy XIV, Disco Elysium

VideoGames
Your closest match is Escobarbarian based on a shared interest in: Chrono Trigger, Shadow of the Colossus (2018), NieR:Automata, Bloodborne, Dark Souls, Yakuza 0, The Last of Us Part II, God of War (2018), Super Mario 3D World, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Hollow Knight, Outer Wilds, Demon's Souls, The Forgotten City, Elden Ring, Hades, Final Fantasy VII Remake
Your top 5 recommendations are: Metal Gear Solid 2, Death Stranding, Returnal, Disco Elysium, Control

vogonity
Your closest match is Senerio based on a shared interest in: Luck be a Landlord, Super Mario Bros. Wonder, Hades
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Hardspace: Shipbreaker, Kentucky Route Zero, Outer Wilds, The Last of Us Part II

Waffleman_
Your closest match is Kay Kessler based on a shared interest in: Sakura Wars, Super Robot Wars 30, Hi-Fi Rush, Pentiment, Live A Live (2022), Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Disco Elysium, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Your top 5 recommendations are: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Resident Evil Village, The House in Fata Morgana, Monster Hunter Rise, Elden Ring

Walh Hara
Your closest match is Morphogenic96 based on a shared interest in: TROUBLESHOOTER: Abandoned Children, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Library of Ruina, Against the Storm, Pentiment, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Desperados III

WaltherFeng
Your closest match is haveblue based on a shared interest in: Lies of P, Resident Evil 4 (2023), Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon
Your top 5 recommendations are: Cocoon, Star Wars: Squadrons, Hogwarts Legacy, God of War Ragnarok, Elden Ring

wash bucket
Your closest match is dreamless based on a shared interest in: Citizen Sleeper, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Dwarf Fortress, Hades, Sifu, Outer Wilds

Webcormac McCarthy
Your closest match is Fritz Coldcockin based on a shared interest in: Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Baldur's Gate 3, The Outer Worlds, Monster Hunter Rise, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

webmeister
Your closest match is Jerusalem based on a shared interest in: Assassin's Creed Origins, Red Dead Redemption 2, Hollow Knight, Hi-Fi Rush, Baldur's Gate 3, Disco Elysium
Your top 5 recommendations are: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Elden Ring, Pentiment, Hades, XCOM: Chimera Squad

Weird Sandwich
Your closest match is Phantasium based on a shared interest in: Street Fighter 6, Resident Evil Village, Kirby and the Forgotten Land, Resident Evil 4 (2023), The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Elden Ring, Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Your top 5 recommendations are: Outer Wilds, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Pikmin 4, Metroid Dread, Resident Evil 2 (2019)

welcome
Your closest match is dreamless based on a shared interest in: Nobody Saves the World, Spelunky 2, Baba Is You, Loop Hero, Return of the Obra Dinn, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Outer Wilds, Inscryption, Celeste, Hades, Vampire Survivors
Your top 5 recommendations are: Elden Ring, Disco Elysium, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, CrossCode, Pentiment

Wittgen
Your closest match is MMF Freeway based on a shared interest in: Psychonauts 2, Deathloop, Super Mario Bros. Wonder, Control, Spelunky 2, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Baldur's Gate 3, Hades, Disco Elysium, Cyberpunk 2077, Elden Ring, Inscryption, Vampire Survivors
Your top 5 recommendations are: Pentiment, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Hitman 3, Hitman 2 (2018)

woke kaczynski
Your closest match is HopperUK based on a shared interest in: Siralim Ultimate, Dwarf Fortress
Your top 5 recommendations are: Coromon, Pokemon Infinite Fusion, Elden Ring, Moon: Remix RPG, Animal Crossing

Wolfsheim
Your closest match is bobjr based on a shared interest in: Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name, Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, Spider-Man 2 (2023)
Your top 5 recommendations are: God of War Ragnarok, Lost Judgment, Elden Ring, Final Fantasy XVI, Xenoblade Chronicles 3

wuggles
Your closest match is Help Im Alive based on a shared interest in: Astral Chain, Lonely Mountains: Downhill, Paper Mario: The Origami King, Judgment, Yakuza Kiwami 2, Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin, AI: The Somnium Files, Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Guilty Gear Strive, Metroid Dread, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, The Great Ace Attorney, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Your top 5 recommendations are: Final Fantasy XIV, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Outer Wilds, The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero, Triangle Strategy

Wyrmthang
Your closest match is Anno based on a shared interest in: Age of Wonders 4, Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Octopath Traveler II, Elden Ring, Tactics Ogre: Reborn, Lunistice, Astlibra Revision

xedo
Your closest match is Help Im Alive based on a shared interest in: Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony, Paper Mario: The Origami King, Astral Chain, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, AI: The Somnium Files, Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, The Great Ace Attorney, Metroid Dread, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Final Fantasy XIV
Your top 5 recommendations are: Yakuza Kiwami 2, Hades, Super Mario Maker 2, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Randomiser, Yakuza: Like A Dragon

xeria
Your closest match is Runa based on a shared interest in: Stray Gods, Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Final Fantasy XIV, Baldur's Gate 3, Disco Elysium
Your top 5 recommendations are: Astlibra Revision, Elden Ring, Monster Roadtrip, Terraria, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

xoFcitcrA
Your closest match is CAR CRASH CRACKERS based on a shared interest in: Webbed, Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, Powerwash Simulator, Cyberpunk 2077
Your top 5 recommendations are: Darkest Dungeon 2, Elden Ring, Baldur's Gate 3, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Hades

YoshiOfYellow
Your closest match is Alxprit based on a shared interest in: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Live A Live (2022), Theatrhythm Final Bar Line, Super Mario RPG (2023), Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, Final Fantasy XIV, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Your top 5 recommendations are: Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling, Triangle Strategy, Wandersong, Transistor

Zaggitz
Your closest match is Regy Rusty based on a shared interest in: The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero, Phoenotopia: Awakening, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV, Chicory: A Colorful Tale, Kirby and the Forgotten Land, Triangle Strategy, New Pokemon Snap, Tunic, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, The Great Ace Attorney, Horizon Forbidden West, Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Judgment, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Final Fantasy XIV, CrossCode, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, Elden Ring, Hades, Resident Evil 2 (2019), Metroid Dread, Octopath Traveler II, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Baldur's Gate 3
Your top 5 recommendations are: Pikmin 4, NEO: The World Ends With You, La-Mulana 2, In Other Waters, Darkest Dungeon 2

ZenMasterBullshit
Your closest match is Foul Fowl based on a shared interest in: Etrian Odyssey III, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon
Your top 5 recommendations are: Shiren The Wanderer 5: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate, Northern Journey, Pizza Tower, Cruelty Squad, Elden Ring

Zinkraptor
Your closest match is A Sometimes Food based on a shared interest in: Grounded, Guilty Gear Strive, Hi-Fi Rush, Final Fantasy XIV, Octopath Traveler II, Elden Ring, Baldur's Gate 3, Disco Elysium
Your top 5 recommendations are: Metroid Dread, Terraria, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Hades, Valheim

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

rise of the golden idol should feature peter battley, the most powerful failson of all time

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Thank you Microcline! You're everyone's best friend!

Wooden Ocean huh. All right then.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

FireWorksWell posted:

Hikari's english VA just threw up $88 dollars :3:

What in the entire world? I took a little break, tuned in, and the person was beating the final boss while wearing a blindfold. They beat the entire game in an hour and 22 minutes. Wild stuff.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

It's unfortunate that data cannot accurately predict what games I will like. I really didn't like Elden Ring, while Grounded and Scarlet Nexus are on my ignore list, leaving only The World Ends With You and its remake :v:.

It's interesting that I popped up as a few people's closest comparison for completely different sets of common games.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Microcline posted:

Arist
Your closest match is Social Studies 3rd Period based on a shared interest in: Blaseball, Dwarf Fortress, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Citizen Sleeper, AI: The Somnium Files - nirvanA Initiative, Final Fantasy XIV, Pentiment, Persona 5, Baldur's Gate 3, Hitman 3, Hades, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Elden Ring, The Great Ace Attorney, Triangle Strategy
Your top 5 recommendations are: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Disco Elysium, Control

lmao I've played all of these already

the data, it's too good

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I’ve played 2 of my 5 recommendations, and would have to buy a new console for two of the remainder, so I guess I’m playing Into the Breach at some point

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Ragequit posted:

What in the entire world? I took a little break, tuned in, and the person was beating the final boss while wearing a blindfold. They beat the entire game in an hour and 22 minutes. Wild stuff.

It was the superboss, but yeah. The blindfold bit was nuts, I can't imagine how much practice that took to get down. I never looked at the crit scope, my Inventor schtick was just having Agnea zap everyone into full HP/MP/BP every battle

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

I'd be interested in trying both Sekiro and Elden Ring for the right price, but sadly Tokyo Mirage Sessions appears to be exclusive to platforms that I don't own

Boy of Joy
Sep 28, 2001
I thought I was dead. But I think I'm Cleopatra, too.
Sweet connections list! I’ve already played and adored 3 of my recs: Elden Ring, Stranger of Paradise and Pentiment. Of the other two I want to play FFXIV if I’m ever able to block off 6 months playtime lol, and Hades I am sure to play before part 2 comes out!

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

Have played Chrono Trigger, MGS2, Sekiro, and Shadow of the Colossus and they're all great!
Have always been interested in Kentucky Route Zero so I should pick it up this year.

The data doesn't lie!

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Microcline posted:

BeanpolePeckerwood
Your closest match is veni veni veni based on a shared interest in: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Metro Exodus, Hunt: Showdown, The Last of Us Part II, Returnal, Inscryption, A Plague Tale: Innocence, Horizon Forbidden West, Death Stranding, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Cyberpunk 2077, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Control, Elden Ring
Your top 5 recommendations are: Divinity: Original Sin II, Life is Strange: True Colors, Bloodborne, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Eliza

exquisite tea
Your closest match is BeanpolePeckerwood based on a shared interest in: Diablo II: Resurrected, A Plague Tale: Innocence, Soulcalibur VI, Shadow of the Colossus (2018), Demon's Souls, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Control, Horizon Forbidden West, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Cyberpunk 2077, Octopath Traveler II, Elden Ring, God of War (2018)
Your top 5 recommendations are: TReN, Gravity Rush 2, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Metro Exodus, Valkyrie Profile

fridge corn
Your closest match is BeanpolePeckerwood based on a shared interest in: Valkyrie Profile, Metro Exodus, Shadow of the Colossus (2018), Demon's Souls, Monster Hunter World, Dark Souls, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Control, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Horizon Forbidden West, Elden Ring, Octopath Traveler II, Death Stranding, Disco Elysium, Final Fantasy XVI, God of War (2018), Cyberpunk 2077
Your top 5 recommendations are: TReN, Gravity Rush 2, The Last of Us Part II, Returnal, Diablo II: Resurrected

veni veni veni
Your closest match is BeanpolePeckerwood based on a shared interest in: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Metro Exodus, Hunt: Showdown, The Last of Us Part II, Returnal, Inscryption, A Plague Tale: Innocence, Horizon Forbidden West, Death Stranding, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Cyberpunk 2077, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Control, Elden Ring
Your top 5 recommendations are: TReN, Gravity Rush 2, Rainbow 6: Siege, Disco Elysium, Final Fantasy VII Remake

Shinji2015
Your closest match is BeanpolePeckerwood based on a shared interest in: Gravity Rush 2, Nier, Celeste, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Horizon Forbidden West, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Elden Ring
Your top 5 recommendations are: Soulcalibur VI, Disco Elysium, Breath of Fire III, TReN, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

susan b buffering
Your closest match is BeanpolePeckerwood based on a shared interest in: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, NieR:Automata, Final Fantasy XVI, Death Stranding, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Disco Elysium, Outer Wilds
Your top 5 recommendations are: Metro Exodus, Elden Ring, TReN, Gravity Rush 2, The Last of Us Part II

:sweatdrop:

i'm not sure if i should laugh maniacally or apologize profusely

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Microcline posted:

Shinji2015

Arist posted:

lmao I've played all of these already

the data, it's too good

Mostly the same here; I already have played SCVI, TReN, and BoF3 (when it first came out :corsair:), finally started Disco a few days ago, and 13 Sentinels has been on the list for a while.

Microcline posted:

ColdPie
Your closest match is Shinji2015 based on a shared interest in: Sea of Stars, Rogue Legacy 2, Street Fighter 6, Elden Ring
Your top 5 recommendations are: Enter the Gungeon, Samurai Shodown, Devil May Cry 5, Mortal Kombat 11, Chicory: A Colorful Tale

Microcline posted:

TheMathyFolf
Your closest match is Shinji2015 based on a shared interest in: Honkai Star Rail, Powerwash Simulator, Final Fantasy VII Remake
Your top 5 recommendations are: Gravity Rush 2, Sea of Stars, Enter the Gungeon, Nier, Samurai Shodown

Just gonna push for both of you to try Samurai Shodown since it's on both of your recommendations. As time passes, the more I think that Samurai Shodown is a criminally underrated game, and is the best fighting game release of the last ten years that no one talks about

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Microcline posted:

The Grey
Your closest match is Bust Rodd based on a shared interest in:

:suspense:

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

Microcline posted:

ToxicFrog
Your closest match is Real hurthling! based on a shared interest in: Ghostrunner
Your top 5 recommendations are: Desperados III, We Love Katamari Reroll, my summer car, TOEM, Souldiers

I love this because I have so little overlap with the rest of the thread it's really struggling.

That said, Desperados 3 is already on my list, played and loved Katamari, and Souldiers looks like something I might plausibly like, so a 60% hit rate is still better than chance? TOEM and my summer car both look like games I'd absolutely hate though. :v:

Subjunctive posted:

oh man now I want to scrape all my Steam library data and make a spreadsheet and poo poo

instead I will see if I can get the executive function together to start Outer Wilds

do it DO IT DO IT

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Whaddup Beezx10000

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Current status: Angry about subs :argh:

Microcline posted:

Jossar
Your closest match is Lonegar based on a shared interest in: Brotato, Vampire Survivors
Your top 5 recommendations are: Oldschool Runescape, Anbennar, Shadowverse, Higurashi When They Cry, Slay the Princess

Hmmm...

I'm a big Runescape fan, though RS3 rather than OSRS, and have been eagerly following Sybot's Anbennar LP.

But not sure what it says that the metric seems a little too excited to try and get me into horror games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Microcline posted:

Jerusalem
Your closest match is MMF Freeway

Your top 5 recommendations are: Death Stranding, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Kentucky Route Zero, Return to Monkey Island, Outer Wilds

Bolded is what I'm playing right now! :woop:

This is very cool, thanks Microcline!

Dewgy, Extortionist, Fix, Heavy Metal, Ms Adequate, Promethium, TriffTshngo & webmeister, my highest recommendation scientifically speaking is that you play Pentiment!