Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Is Garrison not horny for Haley? Has Tina forbidden him from drawing her body, or does he only get weird horny for women he hates?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021

I AM GRANDO posted:

Is Garrison not horny for Haley? Has Tina forbidden him from drawing her body, or does he only get weird horny for women he hates?
I mean it makes sense if the only sexual fantasies you have outside from your wife are rape

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Kellies Nomination: Overall Worst
Fuckin' rigged rear end game. Fuckin' bullshit refs.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

I guess I assumed I would only get one of these but,

Special Kellies Nomination: Worst "If Climate Change, why Weather Disaster?"

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

DalaranJ posted:

I guess I assumed I would only get one of these but,

Special Kellies Nomination: Worst "If Climate Change, why Weather Disaster?"

That Bors one with Ramirez Hernandez saying "Hmm, I seem to draw this one later every year" would have been an appropriate pairing with that one but I couldn't find it.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!

John Darkow

Lisa Benson

Matt Wuerker

Mike Peters

Monte Wolverton

NEMØ

Randall Enos

Rivers

Walt Handelsman

Yaakov Kirschen (Dry Bones)

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Kirschen really bringing the fetish material with 70s turtleneck skinny trump shrek.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Kellies Nomination: Worst "If Climate Change, why Weather Disaster?"

Pants Donkey posted:

It is insane how conservatives are still mad that a teenager had the gall to call them out for burning the planet to make another buck. Like five years later and they are still doing ugly cartoons about her.

idonotlikepeas posted:

Trump good because pro-war. A confusing cartoon (unless you know Kirschen doesn't think bombing the poo poo out of everyone is war).

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Yeah? Lincoln was viewed as an inelegant orator too, so I bet his speeches wouldn't sound great if you put all the pauses and half repeated words in, the inebriated duck just disagrees with the message.

I didn't yesterday and missed something, so made a point to this morning, so a fair point, even if it is banal even by the standards of PC.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: Don't Feel Sorry for the Gazans

Ted Rall posted:

Supporters of Israel sometimes say that the people of Gaza deserve collective punishment because they support Hamas, which carried out terrorist attacks against Israel. Setting aside the fact that Hamas was not elected, Americans should be careful about claims that terrorism by a government justifies violent retaliation against a civilian population.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Guavanaut posted:

Yeah? Lincoln was viewed as an inelegant orator too, so I bet his speeches wouldn't sound great if you put all the pauses and half repeated words in, the inebriated duck just disagrees with the message.

After Trump's powerful oratory it's a real step down though, I mean that man was eloquent

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
There's nowhere to go but down after the most eloquentest talker ever in history.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

idonotlikepeas posted:

Trump is a literal ogre. AGC.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Motherfucking kirschen, biden is giving you everything you want in israel. The only reason you want trump is hes more likely to violently stamp down on any vocal criticisms of all the genocide you are loving doing making you seem like the bad guys you loving are. He would do the exact same poo poo, just more facist.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Guavanaut posted:

Kellies Nomination: Worst "If Climate Change, why Weather Disaster?"

Should I happy or mad that my nomination category is taking off this year? I’m mappy.

There’s like missing pre-panels on this one. They look so shocked. I’m going to assume that a republican just tossed a baby like a football out of the window of that house.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
A.F. Branco

Al Goodwyn

Andy Marlette

Bob Gorrell

Yes. One is objectively the better option. Next question.

Chip Bok

I wonder how long it'll take for Republicans to make up their mind behind "Biden is Chamberlaining the Houthi and risking our precious flow of trade!" and "Biden is unilaterally bombing the Houthi and starting another forever war!"

Gary Varvel

Michael Ramirez

:jerkbag:

Mike Luckovich

Tom Stiglich

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

DalaranJ posted:

There’s like missing pre-panels on this one. They look so shocked. I’m going to assume that a republican just tossed a baby like a football out of the window of that house.
yeah, there's something horrible just off screen

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Ella Baron on the Tory rebellion against the Rwanda bill – Boris Johnson has backed Tory rebels as Rishi Sunak struggles to hold his party together"

Telegraph:

Trump wins Iowa caucus landslide as DeSantis pips Haley to second place

Matt:

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

London weather: Capital to freeze in -6C at night for rest of week but Met Office says 'little chance of snow'

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

idonotlikepeas posted:

This one confused me for a bit, I'll be honest. At first I thought he was saying that Trump being re-elected would lead to all of these groups firing missiles at Israel, but I guess those are actually shittily drawn little planes, and he's hoping Trump will start massive bombing campaigns?

The first interpretation isn't as far-fetched as it might seem, apparently there's been a shift in support from Trump to Biden in Israel, presumably they're spooked by the former's isolationist rhetoric. That said, given the confident, happy Shrump vs. dejected-looking Biden, I'm pretty sure it's pro-Trump

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

InsertPotPun posted:

yeah, there's something horrible just off screen

A Rall comic

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Rowe:

Lethbridge:

Wilcox:

‘Tax cuts will happen’: Albanese sticks to promise on stage three tax cuts (SMH).

Spooner:

The Australian is reporting 1650 businesses in the manufacturing and construction industries have gone bust. The article is paywalled but I'm guessing this isn't linked to the energy & climate change minister Chris Bowen other than "it's Spooner".

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
Uri Fink

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I mean, yes? What's your point here? Nice racist caricature too.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
Makes uri fink

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Yeah not sure why he thinks his blue-haired strawwoman wouldn't also say 'decolonize the US'

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Three comics, three wildly different styles. Is he tracing or something?

E: wait a tick

???

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

That's his signature in Hebrew, that's on other comics, and the third strip is actually by Yossi Shahar. The necklace is pretty hosed though.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

"it's okay for us to be genocidal colonizers because our american daddy did a genocide too!"

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Phlegmish posted:

This one confused me for a bit, I'll be honest. At first I thought he was saying that Trump being re-elected would lead to all of these groups firing missiles at Israel, but I guess those are actually shittily drawn little planes, and he's hoping Trump will start massive bombing campaigns?

The first interpretation isn't as far-fetched as it might seem, apparently there's been a shift in support from Trump to Biden in Israel, presumably they're spooked by the former's isolationist rhetoric. That said, given the confident, happy Shrump vs. dejected-looking Biden, I'm pretty sure it's pro-Trump

Yeah, I believe the intended message is "if Trump is elected, he will immediately kill everyone I want dead, with bombs from airplanes". It's sloppy, but, well...

DalaranJ posted:

There is no further context in the cartoon or on Peters' site, but I suspect it's about this:

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/summer-ebt-wic-funding-free-school-lunches-rcna133252

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

I believe my enemy does it to me, therefore I may do it to them. These people have the morality of small children.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

Hihohe posted:

Motherfucking kirschen, biden is giving you everything you want in israel. The only reason you want trump is hes more likely to violently stamp down on any vocal criticisms of all the genocide you are loving doing making you seem like the bad guys you loving are. He would do the exact same poo poo, just more facist.

Actually, Trump has promised to slaughter everyone in Palestine for Israel, straight up. That's a lot more in line with Genocide Kirschen's tastes than anything Biden has done.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Adam Zyglis

Amjad Rasmi

Ann Telnaes

Christopher Weyant

Clay Bennett

Dave Whamond

David M. Hitch

Dick Wright

Ed Gamble

Jeff Koterba

Jeff Stahler

Jimmy Margulies

John Branch

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

idonotlikepeas posted:

David M. Hitch

Kellies Nomination: Worst Label, Worst Image Cropping
I get the metaphor he's going for, but it looks like half of JAN6 was cut out of the image. Should've just used a slightly smaller font to fit it all in frame.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

the_steve posted:

Kellies Nomination: Worst Label, Worst Image Cropping
I get the metaphor he's going for, but it looks like half of JAN6 was cut out of the image. Should've just used a slightly smaller font to fit it all in frame.

I would be willing to pay money for a moratorium on Hitch's stuff. IDK how he does it, but he makes still images that give me motion sickness.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

The fact that David M. Hitch is disgusting both artistically and ideologically is why I dug him up and posted him. He's horrible in a fascinating and stupid way.

He clearly wants to be one of those big single-name cartoonists that everyone (who knows about political cartoons) knows, like Herblock, but the reality is that he's an also-ran who never made it and probably never will. This is why I generally refer to him as "David M. Hitch"; it's petty, but it makes me happy.

John Darkow

Kirk Walters

Lee Judge

Matt Davies

Matt Wuerker

Mike Smith

Patrick Chappatte

Phil Hands

Rivers

Robert (R.J.) Matson

Walt Handelsman

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I don’t know, Yakov, I think the Americans invading Vietnam did some stuff pretty close to what the IDF is doing in Palestine.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

See, we didn't win in either of those places because we did not literally murder every single person in the country. Our mistake!

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

This feels pretty drat racist to me, am I going nuts? Calling two of the commandments white republican things is really implying things about everyone who isn't in that category.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Are these two things supposed to be related? I've been staring at this for far too long trying to connect them