Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

a neat cape posted:

Mahomes is definitely Broly in that he's a whiny loving baby

Goku was the whiny baby which is why Broly hated him so Mahones is actually I dunno Frieza or something

edit: Actually no he's Jiren

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Is…. is Bryce Young Krillin (thats the short guy, right?)?

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Rodgers did a good Yamcha impression this year

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

marioinblack posted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

marioinblack posted:

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

SKULL.GIF posted:

Dolphins/Chiefs had like 27 million viewers. Packers/Cowboys had nearly 50 million. It's got a way to go

Imagine it’d only be the networks that the nfl seems to be committed to at least in the near term future and their streaming services; and I assume the calculus would be pay the nfl a poo poo ton of money for an exclusive streaming game, calculate/figure that enough people will subscribe and then forget to unsubscribe, profit. No way for the super bowl until we’re more solidly dystopian tho

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Is…. is Bryce Young Krillin (thats the short guy, right?)?

He's Chaiotzu. Andy is Tien.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
Mahomes is whichever anime character has a bunch of rings

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

...Sonic?

Don't correct me, he counts he had an Anime

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/DaveConnellySG/status/1747402989680078901

lol lmao

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???

in my brain i thought the eagles lions snowgame was at ford so im not too hard on her

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The Lions did practice outdoors in the snow when Patricia was here!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

No, those are flags you see flying when he gets hit not rings.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

ahahahaha

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7324164313768365355

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I got free tickets to the lions game from my FIL and we’re heading out at like 10a to get a great start to the day

Kawalimus posted:

Lions are better draw than 49ers but still probable loss. It is an EXTREMELY valuable SB win though if we can get it.

I am also emotionally prepared to bear witness to the fact that I may be witnessing a devastating loss live and in person

kidcoelacanth posted:

lions/bills super bowl would be unbelievably lit

The lions would get trounced and I’d still be happy

MikeCrotch posted:

I enjoy having CJGJ back but man there's a gulf between quality of smack talk and quality of play

Emptyquote

indigi posted:

I’m not waking up at 5am on a Sunday lol. that's not adult poo poo that's grandpa poo poo

Signed

Incredible

I was like wow the old thread must be dead cuz everyone is just busy or something and then I realised there’s probably a new thread

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Irsay k-hole’d himself in December.

https://x.com/profootballtalk/status/1747585784889176449?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

Edit: or maybe opioids. Cops narcan everyone tho and ketamine shouldn’t effect pulse. Also cops dont know how to get pulses on anyone.

quote:

Colts owner Jim Irsay was reportedly found unresponsive in bed after police were dispatched to his house in December.

TMZ reports that Carmel Police Department records show that officers responded to a call early on December 8 and found Irsay struggling to breathe with a weak pulse. The records say Irsay had been found on the floor of his bathroom and moved to the bed, which is where officers tried to revive him with a sternum rub and a dose of Narcan. The drug, which is often used to combat opiate overdoses, had some effect and paramedics arrived on the scene to take over treatment.

The police records call the incident an “overdose” and “overdose/poisoning” with the note that officers do not what medications or other substances Irsay may have ingested.

A recent statement from the team said that Irsay is being treated for a “severe respiratory illness” and it’s unclear if there’s any connection between that illness and the December incident.

FizFashizzle fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Jan 17, 2024

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Yikes. I can’t imagine being a billionaire addict when no one in the world except yourself has any incentive to keep you clean.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Diva Cupcake posted:

Yikes. I can’t imagine being a billionaire addict when no one in the world except yourself has any incentive to keep you clean.

https://x.com/unusual_whales/status/1680608478925316099?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

Imagine if I said I do subutex during the week for my opioid use disorder, but still do fent on the weekend at parties.

I’d have substance use disorder. But if you have billions you’re just eccentric or whatever.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/profootballtalk/status/1747559450548785445?s=46&t=2io1YhzTqhtijryQ4jU7MA

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Amazed it’s that low.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

FizFashizzle posted:

Amazed it’s that low.
Those are just the reported cases. Plenty of drunk people probably went home with something wrong and didnt notice till the next day.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Manifesting Harbaugh just creating leverage and going back to Michigan

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I'm sure the league will investigate Irsay to see if he's been using any illegal substances and make an appropriate punishment.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
There's no CBA amongst the owners so at most Irsay will wake from his stupor and issue an apology (or blame some illness).

The only time the owners will punish one of their own is if it affects their bottom line, like Dan Snyder.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Quiet Feet posted:

I want Lamar to shatter Joe Montana's pelvis the week before the Super Bowl. I don't care how, use your imagination.

I'm imagining Lamar wrapping himself around Joe like a Boa Constrictor and slowly, ever so slowly squeezing. Moment by moment you hear another crack. Until suddenly, the stress becomes too great and Joe's pelvis disintegrates before the might of Lamar.

Nervous fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Jan 17, 2024

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
e nvm I guess I missed the time zone related explanations

Intruder fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Jan 17, 2024

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I'm sure the league will investigate Irsay to see if he's been using any illegal substances and make an appropriate punishment.

“I can’t be addicted or abuse my klonopin or Percocet: they’re prescribed :smug:

- every

Single

Boomer

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Nervous posted:

I'm imagining Lamar wrapping himself around Joe like a Boa Constrictor and slowly, ever so slowly squeezing. Moment by moment you hear another crack. Until suddenly, the stress becomes too great and Joe's pelvis disintegrates before the might of Lamar.

That's weird dude.

I dig it.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Irsay's daughter is pretty much starting to run things anyway, so if there is any pressure from the league he'll just hand things over to his kids who have co-ownership and that will be that.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Codependent Poster posted:

Irsay's daughter is pretty much starting to run things anyway, so if there is any pressure from the league he'll just hand things over to his kids who have co-ownership and that will be that.

Headline: "Irsay hands over football operations to family to spend more time with drugs"

Nov 6, 2002

Quiet Feet posted:

Headline: "Irsay hands over football operations to family to spend more time with drugs"

lol, a legit Onion headline right there.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Don't forget the guitars

Nov 6, 2002

This guy is 64.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Jesus, that’s some rock n roll poo poo

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Nervous posted:

Don't forget the guitars

And the Orca he freed, and the zoo, and the support of Chuck Pagano, and his calling for the removal of Dan Snyder. I think the man might have flaws but is an overall ok guy. Plus he gave us "Any Given Saturday".

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I'd make fun, but give me billions of dollars and a sports team and zero consequences in life and I like to think I'd have myself a pretty good time too.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Nervous posted:

This is super hosed up.

While anacondas have sometimes been observed crushing prey and breaking bones, boas kill by halting blood flow, resulting in lack of oxygenated blood to the brain and cardiac arrest.

Joe would be dead mere minutes after Lamar started constricting.

Unless he's and ectotherm, then he might have a chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

AndrewP posted:

apple doesn't fall far from the tree

eh, he's still a billion times better than his dad