Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Smugworth posted:

How many of these do you own hollis

That honestly doesn't look like that bad of a product but it doesn't look like it's portioned. So you have to do the portion control.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I spend way to much time occupied with societal collapse

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

lmao day one buy for me

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hollismason posted:

I spend way to much time occupied with societal collapse

But you're always so bright and chipper

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Space Kablooey posted:

lmao day one buy for me

lmfao im dead

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Looks like it’s not available on PS5 so likely junk

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

That shoveling session was not as easy as I hoped. According to the Apple Watch, 2:24 minutes, 1,193 calories.

I cleared 70% of the driveway. Wind compacting of the snow was formidable. Have to finish on Friday.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Space Kablooey posted:

lmao day one buy for me

Its made by an awful dev that just makes poo poo games, do not pay full price for this lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

redshirt just fyi those calorie numbers are sussy as hell. 1200 calories in 2.5 hrs is nuts. thats like loving 200 W of sustained power. a power endurance activity like shovelling is gonna require some healthy energy outputs but i wouldnt trust a smart watch to determine metabolic activity (if you actually care, like for weight loss or determining a TDEE or something)

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Smugs favorite hot sauce is Truff.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

redshirt just fyi those calorie numbers are sussy as hell. 1200 calories in 2.5 hrs is nuts. thats like loving 200 W of sustained power. a power endurance activity like shovelling is gonna require some healthy energy inputs but i wouldnt trust a smart watch to determine metabolic activity (if you actually care, like for weight loss or determining a TDEE or something)

Whiff whiff whiff

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Whiff whiff whiff

?

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK

redshirt posted:

That shoveling session was not as easy as I hoped. According to the Apple Watch, 2:24 minutes, 1,193 calories.

I cleared 70% of the driveway. Wind compacting of the snow was formidable. Have to finish on Friday.

you should go ask the suburban dads about snowblowers, i am sure ones been fenced at your local sketchy pawn shop

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Its made by an awful dev that just makes poo poo games, do not pay full price for this lol

ah thats fine, i can wait until it gets on sale

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
thinking to make a Reuben for lunch

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

bird with big dick posted:

Smugs favorite hot sauce is Truff.

Whiff whiff whiff

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
store had pumpernickel in stock for the first time i can remember ????

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

dude just really loves shoveling. a hobby that has left them jacked as hell. the climbers and lifters all furious in their envy. you’ll never match the power of a shoveler

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

You, a hater, punching the air at redshirt doing numbers

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Beer Gay So What posted:

you should go ask the suburban dads about snowblowers, i am sure ones been fenced at your local sketchy pawn shop

Dude we already went over this redshirt is fully shovelpilled and won't be swayed by beta blowercucks

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

Dude we already went over this redshirt is fully shovelpilled and won't be swayed by beta blowercucks

lmao

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

You, a hater, punching the air at redshirt doing numbers

smart watches are basically junk and have no idea what you bodies energy utilization is lol

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Beer Gay So What posted:

This is against the Shoveler’s Code

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
what you've neglected to account for is red shirt is 27 feet tall

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

redshirt just fyi those calorie numbers are sussy as hell. 1200 calories in 2.5 hrs is nuts. thats like loving 200 W of sustained power. a power endurance activity like shovelling is gonna require some healthy energy outputs but i wouldnt trust a smart watch to determine metabolic activity (if you actually care, like for weight loss or determining a TDEE or something)

yeah why don't you calculate TDEEZ NUTS lol

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
What does redshirt do in the summer? Do they just dig holes?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
*after spending 2 hours furiously masturbating* “wow I burned a lot of calories today... shoveling...”

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK

Hollismason posted:

seeing as he is allegedly shovel pilled I am gonna guess just digs his water main and line out for fun and then fill it in so he can repeat the process.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Hollismason posted:

I hear he plays lots of basketball

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

redshirt summers in the southern hemisphere

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Bad Purchase posted:

redshirt summers in the southern hemisphere

go where there is snow to be shoveled, simple as

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Redshirt’s house is surrounded by a large moat

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

redshirt owns no red shirts.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

shovels so vigorously he gets runners nipple, hence the name

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

How many shovels does the mad shoveler own?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

satanic splash-back posted:

How many shovels does the mad shoveler own?

droppuing down into a squat and surveying the snow. picking some up and dropping it and letting it drift in the wind. looking back to his caddy. "the 6?" his caddy retrieves the shovel corresponding to the proper lift angle. "and then we'll finish with the 8, and then the heaving wedge"

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

what you've neglected to account for is red shirt is 27 feet tall

Paul Bunyan does wear a red shirt...

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

droppuing down into a squat and surveying the snow. picking some up and dropping it and letting it drift in the wind. looking back to his caddy. "the 6?" his caddy retrieves the shovel corresponding to the proper lift angle. "and then we'll finish with the 8, and then the heaving wedge"

Lol

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

lol this guy gets it. And it's not far from the truth. I used 3 different shovels today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Of loving course you used 3 shovels