Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Das Boo posted:

I have a mason jar with catnip in it and I let the cats reach in their little cat arms and scoop it out. Except this one.

She slammed her head into the open jar and death spiraled forward. Catnip everywhere. Carnage.

https://youtube.com/shorts/dbiv1L7bh24?si=AXsieEXAVg8S7yFh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Das Boo posted:

I have a mason jar with catnip in it and I let the cats reach in their little cat arms and scoop it out. Except this one.

She slammed her head into the open jar and death spiraled forward. Catnip everywhere. Carnage.

What I'm hearing is that she maximized her catnip extraction. Smartest of the cats.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Wife had to go to the hospital, so after dropping her off, I just grabbed some hot pockets before going back to check in with her. Ate one, and a bit of the second. Hit the bathroom. Came back to half a hot pocket, out of the sleeve, in the middle of the room. Lots of nibbles out of it.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Nice of you to make that second one for the cat.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

What kind of insane person just leaves food out when you have cats

You knew what would happen

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Toxic Mental posted:

She's usually good, but has become a little hellion in her old age.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
Hot Pocket thief cat rules. Hope all is well.

My guy has become a huge biscuit maker after he got stressed out over Christmas from a dog visiting. He got over it really fast, but it's like his kneading instinct switched back on and he does it so often now. Claws partially out of course, and he gets me sometimes while I'm sleeping. Today he had at least three 10 minute sessions.

I've really enjoyed seeing his personality open up. He was pretty shell shocked when I got him, but he's very sweet and is super talkative.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Neither of my cats are biscuit makers. The ol gal, Trundles, is a chronic licker. Nobody is ever clean enough for her. My lil guy Clarence is a space cadet/high speed pinball/lap sitter for like 60 seconds before he pings off somewhere else at high speed.
I kinda miss a good biscuit session, even though they always do come with the pointy hands.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Das Boo posted:

absolutely gorgeous tortie markings. my childhood cat looked kinda like that. i love her.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

nice obelisk idiot posted:

My guy has become a huge biscuit maker after he got stressed out over Christmas from a dog visiting. He got over it really fast, but it's like his kneading instinct switched back on and he does it so often now. Claws partially out of course, and he gets me sometimes while I'm sleeping. Today he had at least three 10 minute sessions.

I've really enjoyed seeing his personality open up. He was pretty shell shocked when I got him, but he's very sweet and is super talkative.
This looks exactly like one of my late cats and it's freaking me out

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

watched me shower sitting on the ledge of the tub between the curtain and liner, then did a little tail curl while I was drying off

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

nice obelisk idiot posted:

He is absolutely gorgeous 😍

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Tater the orange idiot detected that I was wearing black pants and proceeded to rub all over them and turn them orange. Thanks man.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Das Boo posted:

:powercatte:

Wumbus watched me eat breakfast before her as per usual

Vakal
May 11, 2008

rear end-penny posted:

:powercatte:

Wumbus watched me eat breakfast before her as per usual

Mine does that as every morning as well. It's like he's worried that the last food on earth is disappearing into my mouth.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

It might be, you never know!

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Toxic Mental posted:

My girl won't touch human food. Even meat. Her only weakness is if something has milk in it. I had a cupcake with Boston creme filling tonight and the little rascal snuck over to lick my finger.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

i am very sick so my cat is following me around meowing and only stops if i lie down and hold him

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Your cat is indicating that you are too sick to be walking around and should be lying down and cuddling kitty. Go do that.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Vakal posted:

Mine does that as every morning as well. It's like he's worried that the last food on earth is disappearing into my mouth.

Gorgeous cat

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Mx. posted:

i am very sick so my cat is following me around meowing and only stops if i lie down and hold him

Awwww, he wants you to get some rest and get better. He loves you, and also you feed him and that can't be put at risk

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Mx. posted:

Your cat wants to heal you with his purrs.
(I am still not entirely sure if the healing frequency thing is real or not.)

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
All y'all motherfuckers have top notch kitties.

Please tell them all that some random internet person say "meow meow meow".

Quadramind
Dec 8, 2011

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

!

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

Where’s his tail

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i bought him some fish shaped catnip toys and he's going to town on one of them killing it dead

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

rude picture lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

why'd you have to do your cat dirty like this

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

I imagine this is what Ricky Gervais would look like if he were a cat.

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags
This is how I found my cat asleep after work.

How is that comfortable?

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Out of town for work, but apparently she did a barf on the bed that my wife has to deal with

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

showed me his butt hole.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Nowher posted:

How is that comfortable?

Cats can reach profound levels of comfy that humans can only dream of.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

gratuitous beans warning

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Tenebrais posted:

This is the face of a cat who has never worked a day in her life.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Tenebrais posted:

For sure…I will find one of my cats frequently laying on the couch in a way that looks extremely uncomfortable but they are totally asleep

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Tenebrais posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HellOnEarth
Nov 7, 2005

Now that's good jerky!
She set up a fort to protect herself from the Roomba menace (that she hassles me to turn on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).