Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

HellOnEarth posted:

She set up a fort to protect herself from the Roomba menace (that she hassles me to turn on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).

Hasn't figured out how to smack the go button herself yet? It'll happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I gave Oz some treats and he scarfed them all down except for one which he picked up and put in Millie's food bowl so she can get it later :3:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

HellOnEarth posted:

She set up a fort to protect herself from the Roomba menace (that she hassles me to turn on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).

hahaha

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

HellOnEarth posted:

"You stay down by day, but at night, you can move around. The H-K's use infrared so you still have to watch out. But they're not too bright. John taught us ways to dust them."

Vakal
May 11, 2008

deep dish peat moss posted:

I gave Oz some treats and he scarfed them all down except for one which he picked up and put in Millie's food bowl so she can get it later :3:

More likely just planting evidence to place blame for his crime.

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

She was so excited I was up late that mashing her face into my chin wasn’t enough so she stood up to head butt me right in the eye.

HellOnEarth
Nov 7, 2005

Now that's good jerky!

MikeJF posted:

Hasn't figured out how to smack the go button herself yet? It'll happen.

Not on purpose, but she's hit it accidentally enough that I have to cover it with a box so it doesn't turn on at 4am.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Why sleep on a perfectly good pet bed when you can sleep on a suitcase?

Lilac is a special kitty.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

this is what peak performance looks like

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Agitated for the laser pointer

Fled at high speed

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Void bros ✨

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

My cat woke me up at 6am by driving his claws into my scalp

Obviously my fault for not hiding my head under the cover and leaving myself open to attack

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Pooped on the bathroom rug for the second time this week because she was upset I only combed her enough to remove some loose fur instead of standing there for hours while she constantly moved, left, and came back every 15 seconds. Just changed her litter and clean bill of health so I’m thinking she’s also a little upset I’m not home all day anymore (spent the last several weeks in surgery recovery, just returned to work this week)

When I tried to talk to her about it she slow-blinked at me :3:

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
shot an elephant in his pajamas

Only registered members can see post attachments!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Helped with groceries

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
well look at mr clean vegetable crisper over here

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Sprite AND 7up, of different sizes

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

goons freaking love commenting on food and beverage selections

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.
Almond milk and 2% AND 1%?!?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

bradzilla posted:

goons freaking love commenting on food and beverage selections

opening up the puic at max resolution and zooming in, reading the labels, inspecting cleanliness levels at insane detail, etc. just normal stuff

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

I bought a bird feeder that suction cups to your window. Lilac and Cocoa have both stared at if for around 15 minutes apiece. I consider that a win. I finally caught a bird using it today.

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
toothpaste dave said sayonara to his scrotum today. he is resting the procedure off behind my rack of amplifiers

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog
Protested against watching Deep Space 9 by laying directly on the mousepad and attempting to claw Dr. Bashir through the monitor

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Came back home from being gone for a few hours and my youngest cat decided to start puking up something he ate that he can't digest. For whatever reason he has had a problem since he was a kitten of eating things that he shouldn't, like a dog

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Ate too fast and decided to puke in a new place. The hardwood floors? No Bathroom tile? No. My bedspread? Absolutely and it went through to the sheet underneath. Today wasn't supposed to be laundry day.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

ChickenHeart posted:

Protested against watching Deep Space 9 by laying directly on the mousepad and attempting to claw Dr. Bashir through the monitor

That cat has a very angular face. It is very pretty.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Ate too fast and decided to puke in a new place. The hardwood floors? No Bathroom tile? No. My bedspread? Absolutely and it went through to the sheet underneath. Today wasn't supposed to be laundry day.

Was out of town for work yesterday, but apparently mine decided to hurf on the fitted sheet in our bed. We have a mattress protector, but still led to unexpected laundry for my wife.

Edit: anyone with a cat should get a mattress protector. They're only like 30bux or so and it's basically inevitable that the furry little goblin is going to barf/piss on your bed at some point.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

ChickenHeart posted:

If Vulcans were cats, your cat would be a Vulcan cat.

Or a Vulcan or something like that.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Judged. Severely.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Had some of my salmon. Still demanded his dinner an hour later.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

One of my cats puked on 4 separate places last night. Both cats seemed ok today so idk

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

https://i.imgur.com/bDY002O.mp4
U SEE DEEZ HANDS

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

ChickenHeart posted:

To be fair, who HASN'T wanted to claw Julian Bashir's face off in some eps

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Still doing it.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Fat honking snores

Bigchops
Mar 13, 2005
Biggus Choppus
BooBoo got blasted on catnip and chased his toy around. This is him panting after.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog

Bigchops posted:

BooBoo got blasted on catnip and chased his toy around. This is him panting after.

Pretty sure BooBoo has unlocked his goddamn psychic potential in that photo

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
booboo can see *forever*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

tiny 7 pound baby jupiter ate her breakfast, her cat brothers breakfast and the dogs breakfast.