Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Leandros posted:

We're about to see levels of inaction from the rules based international order like we've never seen before.

been a week or so since the genocide hearing south africa called, anything come from that at all????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

Well considering Israel is preemptively ignoring it, lol.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

fizziester posted:

Do you condemn the Houthis, who are simultaneously (i) a ravening menace to maritime trade and innocent marines, deserving of being smashed by superior Western military might, and (ii) impotent tribal militia that can only toss out weak ineffectual rockets, doomed to be smashed by superior Western military might?

I support the houthis who are a noble ravening menace to maritime trade

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Leandros posted:

We're about to see levels of inaction from the rules based international order like we've never seen before.

Wamsutta posted:

yeah absolutely nothing is going to happen lol

stfu

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

VoicesCanBe posted:

Excellent. Keep up the pressure, in every way possible.

There was a lot of this sort of pressure against apartheid in the 80s. Any single lawsuit, protest, or boycott didn’t do much on its own, but it did build and maintain the perception that South Africa had an isolated, outlaw regime that had to go. and finally it did.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
how does the chile/mexico case work when israel doesn't recognise the icc?

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

mcmagic posted:

a self hating puppet rear end old piece of poo poo.
He speaks for NOBODY!
He hates himself & is shame to his race & culture.

:same:

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

exmarx posted:

palestine is a member of the icc, therefore the icc has jurisdiction over crimes committed in palestine regardless of the perpetrators nationality

In theory this means that icc members would have to arrest any indicted israelis who step on their territory

For example, you may recall a year or two ago that Putin couldnt visit South Africa, because South Africa actually respects international law and would have arrested him even though the South African government isn't necessarily anti russia

I doubt western countries will have the same level of integrity

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
https://twitter.com/AssalRad/status/1748099572529025400

Every Biden official should be prosecuted as a war criminal

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

VoicesCanBe posted:

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

VoicesCanBe posted:

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

kecske posted:

harden your hearts, increase your prosecutions

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

exmarx posted:

imo the point is to isolate israel on the world stage so that eventually the eu will drop it like a hot rock. theres absolutely nothing that is going to go down in israel, because it is part of the us empire if only officially they "only" receive like 5% of their national funding from the us (an insanely large number in real dollars)

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

VoicesCanBe posted:

Can't wait for all of these loving rats to be out.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

OctaMurk posted:

palestine is a member of the icc, therefore the icc has jurisdiction over crimes committed in palestine regardless of the perpetrators nationality

In theory this means that icc members would have to arrest any indicted israelis who step on their territory

For example, you may recall a year or two ago that Putin couldnt visit South Africa, because South Africa actually respects international law and would have arrested him even though the South African government isn't necessarily anti russia

I doubt western countries will have the same level of integrity

:tipshat:

No Egrets
May 30, 2013

That's right, and it's an Armani.
How did that big staged walkout of “deeply concerned” Biden admin underlings workout this week? I assume it never happened.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

VoicesCanBe posted:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

No Egrets posted:

How did that big staged walkout of “deeply concerned” Biden admin underlings workout this week? I assume it never happened.

work was cancelled that day due to snow lol

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

No Egrets posted:

Couldn't be done, you'd be legally liable if you just let a dementia patient on his own.

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

No Egrets posted:

It became practically impossible because DC was shut down from snow and ice. You can't walk out when no one showed up to work in the first place.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Penguin walk out

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

It became practically impossible because DC was shut down from snow and ice. You can't walk out when no one showed up to work in the first place.

funny enough it is also snowing about the same today that it was on monday/tuesday and OPM decided that a two hour delay was all that was required :thunk:

the actual reason is probably that the OPM director went "lol gently caress no" at the idea of a two day work week

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

bedpan posted:

The way that the "dual loyalty" anti-Semitic trope has been inverted is insane. Time and time again, western leaders and politicians say that jews will never be free citizens of any nation other than israel, that there is no safety in the world whatsoever except in israel, and that diaspora jews are forever disadvantaged because they have an inherent higher loyalty to israel that must be satisfied for them to be free, happy, successful, and safe.

And everyone literally stands up and claps

All nazis, and only nazis, agree that Jews belong in Israel.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

RealityWarCriminal posted:

and you know the worst part? the hypocrisy of it all

I thought it was the genocide myself.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

tut tut mr. netanyahu..... okay here are some more bombs to rain on gaza

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1748045086812692757

oh hey here’s that tut tut right on cue

https://x.com/nicholaswu12/status/1748369485201899787

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
at this rate China is going to create an alternate international rules-based order, except with rules that don’t explode when it rains, and the South is going to flip

good job Biden

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Good to come back to this website and see all the good liberals and mods can agree that it's not racist to say that Arabs are purely spite motivated backwards slave trading America hating antisemitic misogynists and that it is you, in fact, who are the real racist for thinking that bombing Yemen might be bad.

I hope you learned your lesson about posting outside of cspam, based on the 2 placeholders lol

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

at this rate China is going to create an alternate international rules-based order, except with rules that don’t explode when it rains, and the South is going to flip

good job Biden

that is International Law. The "International Rules-based Order" is the alternative. As it says, it is "Rules-based," the same way a movie is based on a true story.

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

VoicesCanBe posted:

https://twitter.com/AssalRad/status/1748099572529025400

I would give anything in the world to see this little worm marched off to the hague

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

good job Biden

What's going to happen is that the vast majority of countries don't want to pick a side in this new Cold War the US is actively instigating with both China and Russia. China will be completely content to let countries stay neutral; the US will not. In fact the US will attempt to pressure countries to their side and spurn China.

Some countries will bow to that pressure. Many more will not, and will be driven to China as a consequence.

This process is already playing out.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

the two-state solution for Palestinians is dead or deported

Iverron
May 13, 2012

mr hitler, actions like killing 13000 kids I can excuse but these words? these words are harmful

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Iverron posted:

mr hitler, actions like killing 13000 kids I can excuse but these words? these words are harmful

Well doh, the US is the premier baby killing nation.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Lol america and the israeli military still think they're extremely far away from any sort of victory against hamas.

======

Urgent | The Washington Post, according to informed sources: The view of Washington and many Israeli army commanders is that Israel is far from defeating Hamas

https://x.com/AJABreaking/status/1748411156413161965?s=20

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
In Hitler youth news: the history teacher that was fired and jailed for making Facebook posts opposing the genocide has been reinstated, and got an unsurprising welcome from the students.

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1748345904514363646?t=kG1dqezU-Gf8xsGA0vb3lg&s=19

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Two Palestines. Got it

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Sancho Banana posted:

In Hitler youth news: the history teacher that was fired and jailed for making Facebook posts opposing the genocide has been reinstated, and got an unsurprising welcome from the students.

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1748345904514363646?t=kG1dqezU-Gf8xsGA0vb3lg&s=19

Little Eichmans

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

VoicesCanBe posted:

What's going to happen is that the vast majority of countries don't want to pick a side in this new Cold War the US is actively instigating with both China and Russia. China will be completely content to let countries stay neutral; the US will not. In fact the US will attempt to pressure countries to their side and spurn China.

Some countries will bow to that pressure. Many more will not, and will be driven to China as a consequence.

This process is already playing out.

US “intelligence” community is currently using the Gazan genocide to try to get people back on the Uyghur “genocide” train lol

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Two Palestines. Got it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Barry Foster posted:

gently caress yes

gently caress Yes