Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

kw0134 posted:

It seems like odd timing, but I'm guessing after his dismal finish in Iowa the last of his donors said he was done and you can't run a presidential campaign with Ron Fun Bucks.
timing makes sense; his entire primary campaign strategy was to have a very strong showing in Iowa against Trump to show he has a viable path to take him down in a head-to-head contest, losing by 30+ points shows you have no viable path forward

Apparently GOP megadonors throwing a shitload of money into a SuperPAC to run a primary campaign for a Florida Governor is a losing strategy against Trump, 0 and 2 so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

lol those AI video images.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I think Ron could have won in a more sane primary but he was going up against a buzzsaw and he is a charisma vacuum not a good combo

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

I'm surprised he didn't endorse Haley, because he has to know Trump will keep making GBS threads on him regardless of the endorsement.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

mannerup posted:

timing makes sense; his entire primary campaign strategy was to have a very strong showing in Iowa against Trump to show he has a viable path to take him down in a head-to-head contest, losing by 30+ points shows you have no viable path forward

Apparently GOP megadonors throwing a shitload of money into a SuperPAC to run a primary campaign for a Florida Governor is a losing strategy against Trump, 0 and 2 so far

It's because money DeSantis would've spent campaigning is money Trump needs to lawyer up :lol:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Lmao the Detroit Lions mascot would absolutely look right at home at a furry convention. Good god.

E: wrong thread but w/e, it’s amazing

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
I can't wait for him and Yongkin to get trotted out in 2028.

binge crotching posted:

I'm surprised he didn't endorse Haley, because he has to know Trump will keep making GBS threads on him regardless of the endorsement.

He wants the Trump voter in the next election assuming Trump is dead or in jail.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

How has Ron's announcement affected Gavin Newsome's poll numbers?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
didnt Iowa technically have 4th and 5th place peeps? hell even 6th?

now those nobodies can try their hand at 2nd or 3rd place.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Lol Ron desantis. If there is any justice he'll fade away from politics and then get eaten by an alligator feet first

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Frank Frank posted:

Lmao the Detroit Lions mascot would absolutely look right at home at a furry convention. Good god.

E: wrong thread but w/e, it’s amazing

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Rest In Piss Ronald

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

lol that the mod actions icon is just the report button icon flipped upside down

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

I dare you to change the avatar to that

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Here’s a thought:

Attorney general Alina Habba.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

smellmycheese posted:

Rest In Piss Ronald

I think one of the things that hosed ron was most of his base was online weirdos. like your base is people who break their brains on /pol/ and chud discords and other places because they believe in "alt lite" bullshit. I think that poo poo had more power IF charlotville and january 6th and other poo poo didnt happen, but lol get hosed ron.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

binge crotching posted:

https://twitter.com/margommartin/status/1749183820186652696

he gets a brief reprieve from the nickname for bending the knee (for now)

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

gently caress beaten by seconds

but lol at the F-150 Guy's LETS GO TRUMP

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

I might go to church if Nandor the Relentless was the preacher

also, get hosed desantis

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Hobo Clown posted:

How has Ron's announcement affected Gavin Newsome's poll numbers?

Newsom should absolutely take credit for forcing Ron out. We need more clowns in the coalition of the sane.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

withak posted:

Trump might go for this.

Melania, who? I've been married to Casey for many years.

Barron? Who's that? I have 1 kid, Ivanka.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

So Long, and Thanks For All The Boots

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

smellmycheese posted:

The Churchill quote that Meatball used is fake lol

A new chapter for the next printing of Profiles in Courage;

BACKING DOWN
The Ron DeSantis story

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I hope the edibles kick in just as the show starts!

If you wait until the parade ends you're gonna be there for hours, if you make a beeline for the exit before it ends you'll save a bunch of time getting out of there. I was there 20 years ago so it may have changed but i somehow doubt it :buddy:

lol I think you’re talking about Magic Kingdom. We’re spending tonight at Epcot. No edibles though.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Beastie posted:

Looks like Bernie combined with Senator Armstrong

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.

emSparkly posted:

Here’s a thought:

Attorney general Alina Habba.

Actually it's gonna be FLOTUS Alina Trump.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
So fuckin funny to me that all that it took was a single primary caucus loss to have Ronny D running away with his tail tucked between his legs. Absolute piss baby poo poo.

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

Ivanka Trump posted:

“She often described the mechanics behind it to friends: an absolutely clean pate—a contained island after scalp-reduction ­surgery—surrounded by a furry circle of hair around the sides and front, from which all ends are drawn up to meet in the center and then swept back and secured by a stiffening spray.”

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Just too bad Ron cowardly had the FL legislature change the law so he didn't have to resign to run. That would have been even funnier.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Looking forward to the Republican convention when Turmp gets the nomination and a disheveled Golem-like Casey DeSantis leaps from off stage bellowing, "HE TAKES IT FROM US! IT IS OURS!" and ends up biting off a few bronzer/ketchup/Syphilitic stained fingers before being dragged off stage.

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

binge crotching posted:

"DESANCTIMONIOUS CAME UP TO ME LIKE A DOG AND SWORE ALLEGIANCE TO TRUMP"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1749187328558469513

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

fishing with the fam posted:

So fuckin funny to me that all that it took was a single primary caucus loss to have Ronny D running away with his tail tucked between his legs. Absolute piss baby poo poo.

Never back down! :patriot:

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
This is gonna be a long 2024

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

https://x.com/laughterhaver/status/1749170922454405513?s=46&t=qkLqegFdEqINeFeUz_b8fw

Bone Crimes
Mar 7, 2007

https://x.com/ditzkoff/status/1749166793569051119

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

:dafuq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The best thing about DeSantis' failure is that this means he's completely done in politics. He isn't allowed to run again for Gov next term, there's no Senate seat open for a while and nobody is going to be backing him in 28. He's dunzo.