Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

This one I could see being granted since it's testimony so Trump actually has to be there, the delay is one day, and it is bumping up an unmovable event. Kaplan has been trying to get the trial off his plate fast, but between that and everyone getting sick, a day is not a big ask.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Imagine Trump and DeSantis as Prez/Vice Prez and the ticket just says “Donald McRonald”.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Ringo Star Get posted:

Imagine Trump and DeSantis as Prez/Vice Prez and the ticket just says “Donald McRonald”.

They might win NY with that slogan ngl

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Random Stranger posted:

This one I could see being granted since it's testimony so Trump actually has to be there, the delay is one day, and it is bumping up an unmovable event. Kaplan has been trying to get the trial off his plate fast, but between that and everyone getting sick, a day is not a big ask.

and then Trump will decide not to testify

Trump is not going to testify at this trial

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

sugar free jazz posted:

what about horny posting is that allowed

try it and see

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I was just thinking that it would be a laugh riot to see Donald Trump attempt to play even a simple video game like Pac Man. I guarantee 30 seconds before he'd rage quit and state it's unfair.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Catastrophe posted:

I was just thinking that it would be a laugh riot to see Donald Trump attempt to play even a simple video game like Pac Man. I guarantee 30 seconds before he'd rage quit and state it's unfair.

"Game is Rigged, concerning."

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Catastrophe posted:

it is though

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

CommieGIR posted:

"Game is Rigged, concerning."

Blinky has Trump Derangement Syndrome.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Now your pet can have a poo poo time trying to sleep on a lumpy Lindell product as well! (Yes, I'm sure it's just drop shipped crap sold at a mark-up while cleaning it's being sold at a deep discount)

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Stoatbringer posted:

Maybe he just couldn't shake off the Lovecraftian terror of seeing her close up, and wakes up each morning screaming about the cosmic void where the Many Angled Ones reside, waiting and hungry.

Hounds of Tindalos just shooting out if the angles of her face.

I saw qwest bars today, and thought "the losers choice".

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

The TRUTH about what REALLY happened on January 6th after a PERFECT SPEECH will soon be revealed! They are trying to use a peaceful protest against your favorite president (ME!!)

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003

Escape From Noise posted:

The TRUTH about what REALLY happened on January 6th after a PERFECT SPEECH will soon be revealed! They are trying to use a peaceful protest against your favorite president (ME!!)

It's too bad there's no public record of what happened on January 6, 2021. We may never know.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Rescue Toaster posted:

It's too bad there's no public record of what happened on January 6, 2021. We may never know.

Because of the communists and fascists! They tried (and failed!) our beautiful strong daddy look bad!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
When I was on a multi-day trial on of my biggest memories was how the alternate juror was treated like absolute poo poo, no only was she not allowed to sit with us, they hadn't bothered to remove the COVID "protections" to the place that they made her sit in, it's like they put her in a hockey penalty box made out of cheap plastic wrap. We were given explicate instructions not to talk to or consider her feelings at all as she was tortured with us for DAYS. And then as we entered deliberations the judge was just like, you all seem fine, alternate, thank you for your service but gently caress right off, we are done with you.

Some alternate in the Trump trial is like, gently caress yeah, I hope they have COVID bad, it's my time to shine!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Rescue Toaster posted:

Speaker Michael Johnson released some footage and it seems like it was just a peaceful protest about a RIGGED and STOLLLEN election

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I repeat: cocaine is a hell of a drug.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

That reminds me of the secret service sms data that was deleted right before Trump left office

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Jesus. That's a lot of bronzer.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

DamnCanadian posted:

Okay all, I’m an undeclared voter in New Hampshire (but I definitely lean to the left) so I’ll have the choice of picking the Democratic ballot and writing in Biden, or taking the Republican ballot and voting for Haley. It’s only one vote, but I’m trying to decide which is the “smarter” decision. The most important outcome is keeping Trump out of office, but I’m concerned if Haley gets the nod, she might be more palatable than Biden to centrist/undecided voters in the general election. Any thoughts?

Vote for desantis

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

RVWinkle posted:

That reminds me of the secret service sms data that was deleted right before Trump left office

No! That was the good kind!

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT

Isn’t there audio of actual people calling for help ahead of the riot and Trump just ignoring it? I mean, in a way that could have saved lives because I am sure actual military within the Capitol building with a bunch of wanna-be insurgents trying to breech the doors would have been met with more gunfire.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1749256431419998292?s=20

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Spuds MacKenzie 2: Bud Light Strikes Back

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

RVWinkle posted:

I'd completely forgotten about this. I'm pretty sure Trump has, too.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

TulliusCicero posted:

"Look your honor a lot of games come out these next few weeks, I need a delay for Steam time"

habba came down with a bad case of palworld.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Just the darndest thing, he's got like 15 active legal trials going on and HE DID NOTHING WRONG!!! DEEP STATE! WITCH HUNT!!

(and not, possibly, that he committed all these offenses, no, that can't be the truth, can it Reverend?)

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Toxic Mental posted:

try it and see

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

redshirt posted:

Spuds MacKenzie 2: Bud Light Strikes Back

Hell, I’d vote for Spuds.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

"He's telling us how corrupt it is! He just commits crimes like all the rest of the swamp!"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

holy poo poo this is next level pathetic
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1749467662491459917

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

I seriously don't think he understands he already lost the trial.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

I'm pretty sure that DeSantis's campaign was not only incompetent but actively sabotaged from the inside. Even Trump accidentally makes a good call (for him) every now and then, while DeSantis hosed up everything. From the rear end in a top hat in charge playing with a puzzle while DeSantis was getting his rear end kicked to the insane mismanagement of funds and every botched PR opportunity, it's a hearty :lol: that I'm sure will make for fun anecdotes for years to come.

Glad the Florida Fascist will end up staying down there.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Three Olives posted:

If he lost why is he still going?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

It's high loving time reporters start really pressing the questions to Trump and his surrogates about his mental state. It's obvious he's been slipping seriously, and it should be addressed directly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Three Olives posted:

I think he does, he's just in that magical Trumpstate of NO I DIDNT denial. If he has cameras and microphones near his face, it is his loving god given right to keep issuing statements.