Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Okay -- you talk WAY too fast.
Nap Ghost
Hell yeah, that's the stuff.

edit: oh, goddamnit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

That's where you place a sneaky enemy in FPS games.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

tetrapyloctomy posted:

Hell yeah, that's the stuff.

edit: oh, goddamnit.

What's the stuff? We have no context for your comment on this, a new page. What have you done?

tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Okay -- you talk WAY too fast.
Nap Ghost

Slugworth posted:

What's the stuff? We have no context for your comment on this, a new page. What have you done?

Look, if I need to explain what's so amazing and fulfilling as page 1270 of this thread, I just don't know what the world is coming to.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Modus Pwnens posted:

My neighborhood has this and they're all starting to fail. Just this year two houses on my block had to dig a new line out halfway into the street. The plumber said we'll know to replace ours when sewage starts backing up into our basement. :toot:

May I suggest that the answer is actually before sewage starts backing up into your basement?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

tetrapyloctomy posted:

Can they be lined prophylactically?

You're not supposed to flush those.

devicenull
May 30, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Modus Pwnens posted:

My neighborhood has this and they're all starting to fail. Just this year two houses on my block had to dig a new line out halfway into the street. The plumber said we'll know to replace ours when sewage starts backing up into our basement. :toot:

See if your water company / homeowners insurance offers a "buried utilities" rider... it may actually pay for itself many times over if you get it now.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

:lol:

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

:bahgawd:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

:vince:

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Jim Ross's call on this is an all time sports call up there with "down goes Frazier!" and "do you believe in miracles?"

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

Sash! posted:

Jim Ross's call on this is an all time sports call up there with "down goes Frazier!" and "do you believe in miracles?"

Recently watched The Undertaker and Mick Foley giving commentary on the match and they were just laughing about it the entire time. They said they watch it once a year or so.

Wrestlers are hosed up.

(You can find it on WWE's YouTube channel.)

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
I don't know wresting that well, what's being referenced?

kreeningsons
Jan 2, 2007

Benagain posted:

This match which is one of the best and most famous of all time, which very nearly killed one or both of them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hMp65SzyTU

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

Benagain posted:

June 28th 1998, when the Undertaker threw Mankind off "Hell in a Cell" and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

poo poo Fuckasaurus posted:

June 28th 1998, when the Undertaker threw Mankind off "Hell in a Cell" and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.

Then he got up (after being stretchered out), came back to the ring, climbed the cage again, and was choke slammed through the top of the cage onto the mat, knocking one of his teeth through his upper lip and into his nostril (in addition to the obvious things like a serious TBI)

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Did they really get the length perfect or was there a step we didn't see where the lining part came out, was cut down, then pushed back in or something?

Or do they snake it first and take a measurement and go from that?

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

VelociBacon posted:

Did they really get the length perfect or was there a step we didn't see where the lining part came out, was cut down, then pushed back in or something?

I'm pretty sure the guy who is filming the process is also reporting back so the guy doing the feeding can hit the stop button.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Nitrox posted:

I'm pretty sure the guy who is filming the process is also reporting back so the guy doing the feeding can hit the stop button.

He means the length of the new liner (the blue stuff) and I'm curious as well. They got it drat close somehow.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Fish a line through and measure that. They probably did some inspection prior as well to make sure the old pipe was suitable for this, so determining the length may have been incidental to that.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

A whole bunch of cleaning, camera inspection, measuring and mapping out junctions etc. happens before you push in the big sticky tube sock.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

KozmoNaut posted:

A whole bunch of cleaning, camera inspection, measuring and mapping out junctions etc. happens before you push in the big sticky tube sock.
Man, your sex ed class was way more involved than mine.

HolHorsejob
Mar 14, 2020

Portrait of Cheems II of Spain by Jabona Neftman, olo pint on fird

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Dillbag posted:

Then he got up (after being stretchered out), came back to the ring, climbed the cage again, and was choke slammed through the top of the cage onto the mat, knocking one of his teeth through his upper lip and into his nostril (in addition to the obvious things like a serious TBI)

Only time Mick Foley lost consciousness in his career, which really says something what with his style being "so the plan is that you'll try to kill me for real. The audience will love it."

kid sinister
Nov 16, 2002

VelociBacon posted:

You got to if you want the finish to look like an anal prolapse.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

KozmoNaut posted:

Why you gotta go and phrase it like that?

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Sash! posted:

Only time Mick Foley lost consciousness in his career, which really says something what with his style being "so the plan is that you'll try to kill me for real. The audience will love it."

Yeah, we were watching that as it went down and it was just unbelievable.

Then I met Mick Foley in a hotel in India years later and he's an incredibly friendly guy.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

Sash! posted:

I saw them talk about this on Steve Austin's show. Apparently Foley had to convince Undertaker to throw him off the cage, which was bad enough as described.

The second choke slam on top of the cage was supposed to be just that, to end the match. It was an accident that it sent Foley through the cage onto the ring mat below, and Undertaker was legit afraid he had killed the guy.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/ACABylonBee/status/1749478619863200027?t=lYmTyzV8L_xcEIFFrZ2dcg&s=19

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Every reply to that had better loving be “more skulls” or the entire internet was a waste.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Blue Moonlight posted:

Every reply to that had better loving be “more skulls” or the entire internet was a waste.

No see the skull is feminine cause its a big head and might make you thinking about giving head to a guy so you might as well paint the walls in rainbows

(Sarcasm disclaimer)

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
didnt take long

https://x.com/penisland69420/status/1749480100473536530?s=20

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

My cousin and his wife have A LOT of skulls around their house. It's only like 60% his fault!

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Uthor posted:

My cousin and his wife have A LOT of skulls around their house. It's only like 60% his fault!

Are they a couple that met in high school and ~Love Halloween~

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

VelociBacon posted:

Are they a couple that met in high school and ~Love Halloween~

No and yes. They're artists. Like, have college degrees in art and teach in their own art school. Just like lots of "weird" things!

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Give me the secret to the anti-puppet equation!

Uthor posted:

One of my wife's favorite gifts I've given was a cast iron skull that lives in our fireplace and glows red when we light a fire.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Lager posted:

One of my wife's favorite gifts I've given was a cast iron skull that lives in our fireplace and glows red when we light a fire.

That sounds rad and now I’m shopping.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Lager posted:

That's sick as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Lager posted:

that loving rules