Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

"Life in the Crass Lane"
"Burn flags not fossil fuels!" with a picture of the former is going right up there alongside "your son died for nothing" with a silhouette of a Marine for bumper stickers I might make in the future if I ever want to commit insurance fraud by provoking people in a deep red area into loving my car completely up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

The Islamic Shock posted:

"Burn flags not fossil fuels!" with a picture of the former is going right up there alongside "your son died for nothing" with a silhouette of a Marine for bumper stickers I might make in the future if I ever want to commit insurance fraud by provoking people in a deep red area into loving my car completely up
Strong 00s Top Gear vibes from this post.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Rowe:

Broelman:

Albanese is holding a caucus to discuss cost-of-living measures; his critics have labelled it an expensive stunt.

Wilcox:

Lethbridge:

Spooner:

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

"Life in the Crass Lane"

Basically plagiarizing every Payne cartoon.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

quote:

MORE THAN THEY CAN CHEW..WEF DAVOS
Cartoon published 01/19/2024

Those currently meeting at Davos could be dismissed as maniacal lunatics if it were not for the fact that most of them are mega billionaires who are spending their way toward total control of the planet. They use NGOs to control communities. They buy out district attorneys to destroy social cohesion. They already own and control most of our politicians by means of lobbyists and money. They own and control the mainstream media. They own and control major corporations and social media. Now they want to own and control all of us.

They’re using their ‘climate change’ hoax to achieve that goal, and they will enforce their agenda by means of a central bank digital currency. The CBDC will enable them to monitor and control what we buy and penalize us if our carbon footprints aren’t small enough. Eventually they want us all dead. They want to own the world and excess humans are useless eaters consuming too many resources. We are the carbon they want to eliminate.

Never Miss A New Cartoon! Sign Up Today For Our GrrrNEWS cartoon newsletter-It’s Free and Easy!

Of course, they can consume as much as they like and stomp around with sasquatchian sized carbon footprints because they consider themselves to be our god-like leaders. In reality they are satanic and we saw that revealed in one of their rituals. They no longer care if we know. They are all untouchable and above the law.

Blinken attended. Like Biden, he his answerable to those unelected leaders at Davos, not American citizens. None of the Davos creeps were elected. Did you vote for Gore, Kerry, Schwab, or any of the other climate change shills to hector you? Of course not. Yet they think they can get you to pay a carbon tax to ’save the planet.’

You are invited to join me on SubscribeStar- a Pateron alternative, for exclusive cartoons and behind the scenes look at GrrrGraphics, Click to Join!

The control freaks are now saying anyone who resists the climate change agenda are spreading ‘misinformation’ and must be silenced. It all sounds crazy, but they already succeeded when they rolled out Covid. We could not say anything to counter their shutdowns, mask-wearing, and so-called ‘vaccines.’ If anyone tried they were kicked off of social media. (GrrrGraphics was kicked off of Facebook during this time).

How many celebrities did Davos bidding? Arnold Schwarzenegger said “Screw YOUR FREEDOM!” Jim Cramer and Terry Bradshaw and many others screamed for mandatory vaccines. Billy Graham’s son Franklin said Jesus wanted you to take the Covid jabs. We can expect the globalist Google to erase all the evidence and restore their reputations, but we must not forget. The globalist test run, marshaled by murderous criminals such as Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates, was successful and now they will try it again by drumming up their ‘climate change’ panic.

You can’t vote away those who support the Davos crowd. Voting has been rigged. Look at the globalist mega-billionaire Mark Zuckerberg. He spent millions to buy the election for Biden. His paid operatives to engage in ‘ballot harvesting’ and filled drop boxes with illegal ballots.

Unlike other ‘influencers’ We are not paid by any campaign or Super Pac. GrrrGraphics is funded by donations and purchases from our online shop. We do this because we love America and the American People, We will keep spreading the truth no matter what the cost to us. If you would like to help, please support our work! Click to help!

Yeah, it all looks bad, but we can fight back. Do not accept their digital currency. Do not buy their electric cars. Protest if they shut down farming and fishing. Do not eat their fake meat and bugs. Do not take their dangerous vaccines. Refuse to wear a mask. Show contempt for their climate change BS.

They think they can eat the entire world, but they may find that they’ve bitten off more than they can chew.

— Ben Garrison

quote:

NEW HAMPSHIRE PRIMARY, DESANTIS OUT
Cartoon published 01/22/2023

Trump leads. Nikki claims no one likes her because she’s ‘brown.’ And Ron DeSantis rolls away like a leftover meatball.

Ron DeSantis didn’t last long. He dropped out at the start of the New Hampshire race.

Perhaps Iowa taught him a lesson and he doesn’t want to learn it again. He visited every county in Iowa and didn’t win a single one. Ron should have waited until 2028. His premature run showed voters who he is—a conservative who seems uncomfortable in the spotlight. He tried to present himself as having a more dominant presence by wearing cowboy boots with big heels. It made him look sillier, not taller. He struggled to show warmth and personality. (In that department, his wife was far more magnetic). He was supposed to be Trump without the baggage. Voters prefer Trump despite his mean tweets, the Democrat’s lawfare tactics, and legacy media lies.

SHARE OUR NEWSLETTER LINK WITH YOUR ULTRA MAGA FRIENDS- SIGN UP TODAY FOR GREAT CARTOONS AND MORE DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX! CLICK TO SHARE
Vivek Ramaswamy was supposed to be a younger, more energetic version of Trump, but voters still prefer the real thing—and Trump shows plenty of vitality and mental agility even at his advanced age. At the recent New Hampshire rally, Trump claimed he felt better today then he did 30 years ago. Compare that to stumblin’ bumblin’ fumblin’ Joe Biden who can’t figure out how to walk off a stage and never met a sandbag he didn’t trip over.

It’s too bad the round man, Chris Christie, didn’t stay in the race for comic relief. But ‘donut man’ had better things to do, like bash President Trump on fake news.

PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO CONSIDER A SMALL DONATION TO GRRRGRAPHICS, WE ARE SUPPORTER FUNDED, CLICK TO DONATE TODAY!
The race is now narrowed down to Nikki Haley (who is Dick Cheney in heels) and President Trump. Nikki might do well if a lot of Democrats switch parties and vote for her. It’s a possibility, but most MAGA Republicans know her as the last, desperate offering of the GOP establishment. She’s a RINO inside and out.

— The GrrrTeam

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

I unironically like Anders as a character.

Trump is so out of shape that he only has that small of a lead on Hailey despite her running in heels.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Trump doesn't even have the Peoples Hog... shameful.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Adam Zyglis

Amjad Rasmi

Dave Whamond

Dick Wright

Jack Ohman

Jeff Danziger

Jeff Koterba

Matt Wuerker

Monte Wolverton

Phil Hands

Randall Enos

Rivers

Robert (R.J.) Matson

Walt Handelsman

Ward Sutton

Yaakov Kirschen (Dry Bones)

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

I don’t think Rivers has been regularly posted in this thread before last year, but man, he’s already an odious stench

Just outright saying that the fact that anyone running against Trump must be a Democratic op, especially Haley who served in the Trump Administration.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
I just dug up and started posting Rivers this year. I assume they're a man, but "Rivers" is a pseudonym (as is NEM0, in case that wasn't obvious). If anyone happens to know their real names, feel free to let me know and I'll start including those in the posts.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Am I the only one getting unintentionally creepy undertones for this one, given Trump's...less than stellar record with women?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

JamesBont posted:

Am I the only one getting unintentionally creepy undertones for this one, given Trump's...less than stellar record with women?

I would say yes, because the point of the comic is pretty clear; Trump is comfortably on the train heading towards the GOP nomination while Nikki is barely hanging on by one hand and will likely lose her grip well before the train reaches its destination.

Like, it'd be one thing if Trump was squaring up on her or backing her into a corner or something where he's supposed to appear physically menacing towards her, but that's not the case in this one.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
A.F. Branco

Al Goodwyn

Andy Marlette

Bob Gorrell

Gary Markstein

Gary Varvel

Didn't think Varvel would be producing Medusa Rule 63.

Michael Ramirez

Mike Luckovich

Steve Kelley

Tom Stiglich

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Skios posted:

Steve Kelley

The second donkey's got a point, Haley's got much better head-to-head numbers

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Skios posted:

Al Goodwyn

Strange way of spelling Covid.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Skios posted:

Bob Gorrell

Absolutely stunning amount of effort from Gorrell to not just put that caption on a blank panel.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

the_steve posted:

Trump is comfortably on the train heading

Goddamnit, I spent like a minute looking at this trying to figure out why it's so windy in that trailer park.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Guavanaut posted:

Strange way of spelling Covid.

I'm sure Al feels the same way about both, right?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

JamesBont posted:

I'm sure Al feels the same way about both, right?
Read this as beep-boop AI and I am curious as to when one of these hacks will try to use AI art. Given the laziness we run into here, surprised it hasn’t happened already.

Just one day see a Gorrell with a suspicious amount of effort

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Pants Donkey posted:

Read this as beep-boop AI and I am curious as to when one of these hacks will try to use AI art. Given the laziness we run into here, surprised it hasn’t happened already.

Just one day see a Gorrell with a suspicious amount of effort

A suspicious amount of effort and fingers

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

idonotlikepeas posted:

Skios posted:

Bob Gorrell

Kellies Nomination: Lust for Genocide

That's a category, right? (Please put them into whichever category best fits that description)

Randalor fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Feb 28, 2024

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on the ongoing tragedy in Gaza – The death toll in Gaza has risen to 25,000 and Benjamin Netanyahu has rejected the idea of a Palestinian state"

Telegraph:

Starmer: Labour would get ahead of storms like Isha

Matt:

Culture Secretary accuses BBC of bias; Storm Jocelyn to shut down rail services across Scotland

Times:

Nikki Haley fights to close gap with Trump

Evening Standard:

London mayoral election: Sadiq Khan fires warning shot with 100 days to go; Six million BBC viewers watch Gladiators return

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

It would be great if Haley won NH just to see what the reaction from people like Branco would be.

She won’t, but it sure would be fun. Even getting within single digits would probably be good enough.

Well one can dream.

Koshne
Apr 22, 2008

Skios posted:

Steve Kelley

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Murdstone posted:

It would be great if Haley won NH just to see what the reaction from people like Branco would be.

She won’t, but it sure would be fun. Even getting within single digits would probably be good enough.

Well one can dream.

New Hampshire republicans are weird cus yeah, there's a strain of weird Trump-loving chud, but that's mostly just the border towns with MA; there's a real posibility that she could pull something out there.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
i know im a broken record on this but it rings hollow attacking one party for having a sexual assaulting creep as it's top nominee while ignoring your parties own

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

World Famous W posted:

i know im a broken record on this but it rings hollow attacking one party for having a sexual assaulting creep as it's top nominee while ignoring your parties own
it's a primary ballot...

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
no poo poo but drawing attention to it is pointing out that the presumptive nominee is a sexual abuser. bennet has put out another similar one a little while back that was just a yard sign

point is, both parties (almost guaranteed) top of the ballot is creeps

exit: here's the other bennet one

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Jan 23, 2024

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"the other party" wouldn't be on a primary ballot...

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
ok. you're not telling me something i don't know.

the toon is pointing out during the republican primary that one of the choices (donald trump) is a sexual abuser. this is to present that the republicans are bad for allowing such a person to be the likely candidate going into the general

my objection is that the cartoon is a real "stones, glass houses" thing because the democratic primary (as much as there is one) also has that same issue

at no point has there been confusion that it is a primary ballot in the cartoon or why ain't the democrats on a republican primary ballot

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Jan 23, 2024

Spanish Matlock
Sep 6, 2004

If you want to play the I-didn't-know-this-was-a-hippo-bar game with me, that's fine.
We should stop electing people that should be banned from school zones, yes.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

idonotlikepeas posted:

It's safer for literally everybody if you do, since we already know the IDF will happily shoot the hostages should they escape.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
:confused: who's the sex offender on the democrats side? Like Bill Clinton hasn't been relevant since last century

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Outpost22 posted:

:confused: who's the sex offender on the democrats side? Like Bill Clinton hasn't been relevant since last century

As a guess, either Joe Biden for sniffing hair, or Hunter Biden for having the People's Hog and being in the government office of "President's Son"

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
you can just say you think tara reade's accusations are lies instead of trying to be coy

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

quote:

“BORDERS? WE DON’T NEED NO STINKIN’ BORDERS”
Cartoon published 01/23/2024

Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts and Justice Amy Coney Barrett sided with their far-left colleagues and ruled against Texas and its desire to secure the southern border. Like the banditos of the famous Humphrey Bogart movie, ‘The Treasure of Sierra Madre,’ Roberts and Barrett claim “we don’t need no stinkin’ borders.”

It may not come as a surprise that Roberts has sided with Biden. He’s a turncoat (or turn-robe) appointed by the globalist-minded Bush dynasty. They’ve always desired open borders. Barrett’s stance is more surprising.

SHARE OUR NEWSLETTER LINK WITH YOUR ULTRA MAGA FRIENDS- SIGN UP TODAY FOR GREAT CARTOONS AND MORE DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX! CLICK TO SHARE

Or maybe not. Barrett says she is a ‘faithful Catholic’ and perhaps she sides with the influx from Latin America who are also Catholic. Maybe she sympathizes with families who are hurt by the razor wire along the Rio Grande, which was ordered by Texas Governor Greg Abbott. If one considers the subject carefully (and most of the Justices should) the fault lies with the illegal ‘migrants’ themselves. They are the ones who insist on breaking our law and they are doing it by the millions. It should not be the job of law enforcement to encourage and assist the incoming lawbreakers.

There are plenty of non-Catholics moving over as well. Chinese, Middle Easterners, and Africans…just about anyone in the entire world can waltz in and receive multifarious benefits paid for by US taxpayers including driver licenses, welfare, education and medical care—and most likely the ability to vote for Democrats. Joe Biden obviously wants the border wide open, even though he lies and blames Republicans for the mess.

PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO CONSIDER A SMALL DONATION TO GRRRGRAPHICS, WE ARE SUPPORTER FUNDED, CLICK TO DONATE TODAY!

The majority of Americans want the border secured. The majority of Americans disagree with the Supreme Court’s majority decision. The question is, when do Americans say ‘enough!’ and stop complying when our own government is doing the opposite of what the Constitution says they must do.

The government has become the enemy of We The People and our country has now become not only a banana republic, but also a borderless one. Maybe it’s time for Texas to secede. Maybe it’s time for the states to ignore Supreme Court rulings like Biden regularly does with his student loan ‘forgiveness.’

Isn’t there a punishment for treason?

— The GrrrTeam

Ah yes nullification, which has famously never ended badly.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Rowe:

Former prime minister Scott Morrison set to quit politics at end of February (ABC).

Broelman:

I know these cartoons were made before where Morrison is going was confirmed but it's painfully obvious Morrison was sticking around in parliament just long enough until he found a cushy gig. (He's off to join American Global Strategies; the consulting firm founded by Robert O'Brien, national security adviser to Trump).

Golding 1:

Golding 2:

Wilcox:

Prime minister hints at expansion of stage 3 tax cuts to benefit lower-income earners (ABC). The hint was he said "everyone" would get a tax cut when currently it won't apply to anyone earning less than $45k. If so this will spark cartoons about broken promises for at least a decade.

Shakespeare:

Lethbridge:

Australian cricket captain Pat Cummins says he supports changing the date of Australia Day (Guardian). Cricket Australia is also not branding the Gabba test from the 25th - 28th with "Australia Day".

Spooner:

Pat Cummins is also the founder for Cricket for Climate.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

World Famous W posted:

you can just say you think tara reade's accusations are lies instead of trying to be coy

She's not even the only one you have to say like 7 other women are lying and that some of them somehow deepfaked videos and got them on C-SPAN.

And also yeah, Bill Clinton, which makes it doubly ridiculous for a guy Clay Bennet's age to be all astonished and outraged that Republicans would overlook sexual assault from their team, like come on dude you voted for Bill, and not just you...a major Democratic SuperPAC was literally named after the concept of Moving On from holding a president accountable for rapes.

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Jan 23, 2024

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

World Famous W posted:

ok. you're not telling me something i don't know.

the toon is pointing out during the republican primary that one of the choices (donald trump) is a sexual abuser. this is to present that the republicans are bad for allowing such a person to be the likely candidate going into the general

my objection is that the cartoon is a real "stones, glass houses" thing because the democratic primary (as much as there is one) also has that same issue

at no point has there been confusion that it is a primary ballot in the cartoon or why ain't the democrats on a republican primary ballot

ok...but how do you express that on a primary ballot for one party?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

InsertPotPun posted:

ok...but how do you express that on a primary ballot for one party?

Show both primary ballots and have the point of the cartoon be how dire the whole state of affairs is? (Well ok I guess for New Hampshire you'd have to show Biden on the write-in line but whatever).

But if that's not the cartoon he wants to draw, then I don't know how one can pearl-clutch about how depraved Republicans are for picking a sex creep without looking like a hypocrite about it, because it is hypocritical. A bunch of Republicans are making the exact same lesser-evil calculation (from their perspective) that Democrats are. Yes he's personally immoral and a creep but the other guy will do so much damage to the country if he wins that we have no choice. And there's something to that reasoning, but it's so so silly to be scandalized that the other team is reasoning the same way about personal morality versus policy consequences of the other guy winning.