Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Fun generally has a fun part to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

I don’t know if Baseball Mutant is good or bad because he disappeared after like two segments. His wings were clipped before he could fly~

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

if you are mourning the loss of baseball mutant you are lower than a worm.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Its fun to have our own little hellthread james ellsworth. A pet jobber

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

MancXVI posted:

I don’t know if Baseball Mutant is good or bad because he disappeared after like two segments. His wings were clipped before he could fly~

if you cannot make a snap judgment that you will never change based on 1.5 seconds of looking at a dude you are not a wrestling fan!

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Suplex Liberace posted:

if you cannot make a snap judgment that you will never change based on 1.5 seconds of looking at a dude you are not a wrestling fan!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Suplex Liberace posted:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

The true face of AEW hell or at least my posts

Baseball Mutant being booked again would be loving funny so idk based on the context that might rule

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

I think my favourite AEW match was the MJF v Darby pov match. Does that match suck?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1749771466885706104

Raw is just RoH now, no tv

Sad!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I feel comfortable making a judgment on baseball mutant because they never let him in the ring and then they stopped using them.

I feel like you have to be pretty bad to just fall out the bottom of the company that's given Skye Blue approximately 7 million chances to stop sucking.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

State of this thread

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Lol Nick Khan got SmackDown demoted from broadcast and RAW kicked off TV entirely. Way to gooooo dude.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

So is that actually a bad deal? It said not waa worth a lot of money in the article

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
It's 5 billion over 10 years. 1.89x increase over their last deal.

I mean it's a lot of money but that's a long loving time and I'm pretty sure Khan was swinging his dick around trying to get a 2.5x increase.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Thanks.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Have to wonder if WBD passed on it in the past couple days and told Tony, leading to his tweets.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Pylons posted:

Have to wonder if WBD passed on it in the past couple days and told Tony, leading to his tweets.

Does that mean no Mone and Okada? :saddowns:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

dave and bryan shooting on aew big-time today. guess they read the thread

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

their new netflix checks cleared

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

What are their criticisms?

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Shard posted:

The 2000 WCW levels of recent attendance.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Shard posted:

it wasn't product criticism, it was mostly centered around brand promotion and attendance

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Shard posted:

attendance is down because they're really bad at promoting

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Hasn’t attendance been going up though?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

no

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Hardcam on every show is just one arena staffer with a broom

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

The_Rob posted:

Hasn’t attendance been going up though?

Advances have been soft and have gotten softer but they've hidden that by having decent walk ups before the show once more of the card is known.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Advances have been soft and have gotten softer but they've hidden that by having decent walk ups before the show once more of the card is known.

Also Revolution is totally sold out right?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

no

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

The_Rob posted:

For the current setup, basically.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Collision and Dynamite are doing very poorly lately

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The_Rob posted:

The official vividseats link on the aew website has a few pairs on the upper bowl and singles lower available. I don't know if that means thats all there is or if its some sort of algorithm thing

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Ok so the last number I saw said there’s 144 tickets left.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I went to collision a couple weeks ago and it seemed pretty full. Not sold out but a good amount of people.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

let's just say i'm able to purchase a lot of tickets right now if i so choose.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Dave is mad TK didn't sign his pet rapist and is grasping at straws.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

let's just say for recent collisions, the bojangles coliseum, chartway arena, frost bank center, curtis cullwell center, and the bell centre were all below 65% attendance with two of them being below 40%. using the numbers for attendance and total available seating in those setups direct from the venues. if i so choose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Cavauro posted:

let's just say for recent collisions, the bojangles coliseum, chartway arena, frost bank center, curtis cullwell center, and the bell centre were all below 65% attendance with two of them being below 40%. using the numbers for attendance and total available seating in those setups direct from the venues. if i so choose.

They honestly need to stop running the Curtis Culwell center. It’s so far from everywhere. They probably get a really good price on running it though.