Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

That's a bold claim Mr Boy Scout. I'd like to see these orgasms for myself before I pass judgement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

:lol:

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

STOP THE COUNT!

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

"RIGGED AND STOLLLEN!!!!"

Are they going to bus in out-of-town insurrectionists to kill cops at the Dixville Notch Town Hall?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

In the 2016 Republican primary for Dixville Notch, Kasich won 3 votes and Donald Trump won 2. So, Donald Trump is -2 votes since 2016.

I dunno, seems like that might be bad for Trump. :sad:

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

tek79 posted:

"RIGGED AND STOLLLEN!!!!"

Are they going to bus in out-of-town insurrectionists to kill cops at the Dixville Notch Town Hall?

If they care about ARE COUNTRY they will!!!!

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

It will absolutely never loving happen but if Haley would take NH the meltdown would be just... Oh my god the meltdown.... The biggest and most perfect meltdown

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

DONGSVILLE GOIN' FOR BROKE BABY WOOO

cr0y posted:

It will absolutely never loving happen but if Haley would take NH the meltdown would be just... Oh my god the meltdown.... The biggest and most perfect meltdown

:sickos:

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Buce posted:

the american ubermensch:

+ cirrhosis-distended abdomen
+ jaundiced eyes hidden behind Ballistic Shadestm
+ 3-inch heel cowboy boots with 2-inch lifts
+ a deep wheezing in the chest, beleaguered lungs
+ concealed pistol wedged beneath a veiny roll of visceral fat
+ deep desire to be dominated
+ opiate-paralyzed bowels -- fecal accretion

solid grindcore ep tracklist

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

cr0y posted:

De Santis just dropped out and because the universe hates him almost as much as we do she might just pull it off so he's forever left wondering "if only I'd stayed in for one more week."

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

https://twitter.com/dieworkwear/status/1749701161618493673

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
Much as I fuckin' hate Trump, the full text of that Nam/Iraq remark more or less makes sense by his goo-brained standards and it's pretty clear he's not confusing the two:

quote:

These planes once launched off of massive aircraft carriers in the fiercest battles of World War II. They raced through the skies of Korea’s MIG Alley. They carried American warriors into the dense fields and jungles of Vietnam. They delivered a swift and swippian – you know that, sweeping – it was swift and it was sweeping, like nobody’s ever seen anything happen – a victory in Operation Desert Storm.

There's been more than enough actual crazy dribbling out of his face hole lately, let's leave the out-of-context gotchas and just plain making poo poo up to the chuds.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

gotta wear your sensible comfy new balances for the arch support when you're waging war.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Bimmi posted:

Much as I fuckin' hate Trump, the full text of that Nam/Iraq remark more or less makes sense by his goo-brained standards and it's pretty clear he's not confusing the two:

There's been more than enough actual crazy dribbling out of his face hole lately, let's leave the out-of-context gotchas and just plain making poo poo up to the chuds.

this is still gibberish OP

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Question - if the Dems were planning a full Rwandan-style genocide, why would they wait until after the election? Why not do it beforehand so they can purge as many Trump voters as possible before the election?

Seems like a bad plan!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Standing lessons paying off bigly

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

I wish the Dems were as cool as the chuds think they are

0xAYN
Nov 22, 2010

idk lol

i wonder if there's a particular reason he wore those brightly colored laces
oh

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Bimmi posted:

No it still makes no goddamned sense at all

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

I used to think effective propaganda required a nugget of truth to latch on to. Turns out, nah, you can just make poo poo up from absolutely nothing.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

The only genocide I see here is Mike's poseur-rear end bullshit; jesus christ, nobody is coming to touch your chicken tendies.

Was he the one freaking out about how much legal trouble he was going to be in? Or was that Posobiec? I can't really distinguish between any of the Baked Alaskas.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Bimmi posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJS3AYMJ2gM

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Coolguye posted:

I guess it's me that has the brain damage then because I'm not having any trouble with it

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today

Coolguye posted:

Reads to me like he's going off a teleprompter (like gently caress Trump knows what MiG Alley is), but in the home stretch a blob of swippian nonsense falls out of his mouth and he does his usual flailing attempt at self-correction before bringing it back around for a hard landing. Very Trumpy, yes, but he's 100% not confusing wars in the way that video clip would have you believe.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I notice user The Bible never got his sixer mods please fix this.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Jack Wretcher

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Hello it’s me bird with big dick I’ve been skinned alive by a Venezuelan please donate to my GoFundMe

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Its telling that again, their projection is so real - they openly fantasize about genocid'ing people on the left, but are terrified the left is planning the exact same thing, despite no evidence that being true.

"We gotta kill them before they kill us!"

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
I want Haley to beat Trump in NH just because it will inevitably lead to accusations of election interference in the GOP primary and that would be the funniest goddamn thing in the world

I want to believe

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Bimmi posted:

Reads to me like he's going off a teleprompter (like gently caress Trump knows what MiG Alley is), but in the home stretch a blob of swippian nonsense falls out of his mouth and he does his usual flailing attempt at self-correction before bringing it back around for a hard landing. Very Trumpy, yes, but he's 100% not confusing wars in the way that video clip would have you believe.

The thing is, neither him nor the listener knows he’s talking about Desert Storm at all, so it sounds like he’s still flailing gibberish about Vietnam for the whole thing, and then the spew goes on so long that we have no idea why he switches gears to Iraq suddenly at the end. Reading the quote might make it seem like he’s very poorly trying to get back on track but seeing it live it makes zero sense and you have no clue where he will end up.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Trump steers a conversation the same way I steer a racecar using only my feet on the wheel

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Toxic Mental posted:

The thing is, neither him nor the listener knows he’s talking about Desert Storm at all, so it sounds like he’s still flailing gibberish about Vietnam for the whole thing, and then the spew goes on so long that we have no idea why he switches gears to Iraq suddenly at the end. Reading the quote might make it seem like he’s very poorly trying to get back on track but seeing it live it makes zero sense and you have no clue where he will end up.

Yeah this is more like it. It's way different from his freestyling about toilets or windmills or "they won't let me say this but I'm gonna say it". When someone writes a speech for him that makes reference to historical events or tries to draw narrative thru-lines it's so utterly alien to his brain he just sort of stumbles through the words one at a time like one of those kids in 7th grade painfully and uncomprehendingly sounding out the syllables.

It's not evidence of dementia so much as evidence of just being utterly bored and contemptuous of the idea of doing an actual job.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

he looks like the bad guy in every story I've heard about date rape

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

why does it always look like he's doing the "I HAVE BEEN SILENCED!" pose from that one comic?

Tempura Wizard
Sep 15, 2006

spending all
spending
spending all my time

0xAYN posted:

i wonder if there's a particular reason he wore those brightly colored laces
oh

Oh poo poo I guess I gotta get new bootlaces now

I had no idea and hope nobody thought I was a racist :ohdear:

Why do nazis have to ruin everything, goddamn

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

"Can't. Put. Arms. Down. I'm just too manly. :negative:"

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

TF do you mean "Unanimous"? Words have meanings, drat it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
The reference to Rwandan genocide is entirely too on-point. The major genocide outbreak was fueled by a ton of radio propaganda of the form "they're coming for you, it's us or them, it's happening, you have to decide if you will save yourself by striking first", etc.