Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Biden should insist on a debate and anytime trump speaks, Biden should just say "are you done yet?"

It's basically the funniest poo poo you can say to a bloviating narcissist.

Bonus if he says it into a Talkboy & keeps hitting replay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Ringo Star Get posted:

When will the judge bring up about Habba being out and partying when she said she was sick with Covid?

Habba wasn't sick with COVID.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Legal Eagle could do a video a week about every time Habba did something in this trial that would get a first year law student disqualified, and he'd die an old man before the halfway point.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

ProfessorMarvel posted:

Can we do a Toxx clause or bet or whatever for the Carroll damages as well :mrwhite:

I'm guessing $12 million, the value of Mar-A-Lago because that would piss off Trump the most.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
My guess is they hit him for a really significant punitive damages because it's the 2nd time. I would guess at least double what the last amount was.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.
I'm loving how Carroll's lawyers are staying sharp and maintaining professionalism in the face of the absolute befuddling incompetence of Trump's legal team, because you just KNOW they're amazed at how awful he's being represented.

Carroll's lawyers can operate at 50% capacity and still wipe the sidewalk with Trump's counsel.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Habba’s so bad at this :wtf::cripes:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Habba’s so bad at this :wtf::cripes:

I don't think I've seen an objection go her way once today

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

She yells :objection: more than phoenix wright.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Habba getting volleyball spiked here is super loving funny and it couldn’t happen to a nicer person

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Biden should insist on a debate and anytime trump speaks, Biden should just say "are you done yet?"

It's basically the funniest poo poo you can say to a bloviating narcissist.
He did tell Trump to shut up in the 2020 debate, which is probably the most relatable Biden moment since he made the :jerkbag: face to Paul Ryan in 2012.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
when trump stand

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Hollismason posted:

I read somewhere where they expect.Mike Johnson to raise something like 200 million and bring in donors like McCarthy did

Lol they're so hosed.

One reason I'm not as scared of Trump and the MTGs trying to usher in fascism is chuds and their cult leaders are just so dumb. They have zero understanding or interest in any of the mechanics of anything, any of the details of how any of the poo poo works. They'd run off anyone actually capable of executing the technicals of the coup and replace them with a yes-man toadie that'd gently caress it up.

They're the guy who thinks he can run a video game studio as an "ideas guy" and gets mad at the "idiot" programmers for not being able to implement his dumb impossible ideas.

e: It's like this lawyer Trump has. She got hired because she's hot and tells him what he wants to hear. Trump can't identify or retain anybody that is actually capable, it's just impossible. If, by luck, he hires someone competent on accident, that person will get fired shortly afterwards for telling Trump some idea he has isn't going to work.

vaginite fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Jan 25, 2024

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Junk posted:

when trump stand

https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1750579554379276757

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Junk posted:

when trump stand

Might take a while, it's pretty difficult for him.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Former President Trump, please stand on the toe-pads and raise your right hand. Your other right.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

lol this is amazing. Did she even go to law school?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Lord Hydronium posted:

He did tell Trump to shut up in the 2020 debate, which is probably the most relatable Biden moment since he made the :jerkbag: face to Paul Ryan in 2012.

The best part about this was the wave of articles clutching their pearls about how could a presidential candidate be so rude during a debate :decorum:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

vaginite posted:

Lol they're so hosed.

One reason I'm not as scared of Trump and the MTGs trying to usher in fascism is chuds and their cult leaders are just so dumb. They have zero understanding or interest in any of the mechanics of anything, any of the details of how any of the poo poo works.

They're the guy who thinks he can run a video game studio as an "ideas guy" and gets mad at the "idiot" programmers for not being able to implement his dumb impossible ideas.

Lmao they want the Gilead Good time guy to raise 200 million?

The man has anti charisma

What is he getting money as mana from Heaven?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Grey Cat posted:

Might take a while, it's pretty difficult for him.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

I OBJECTED EVERYTHING RIGHT AND THEY OVERRULED ME!!!

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

God, gently caress Peter Navarro so much, I am jazzed that he is going to the pen

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

poisonpill posted:

I OBJECTED EVERYTHING RIGHT PERFECTLY AND THEY OVERRULED ME!!!

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
McCarthy was really loving good at raising money. Trump is vacuuming up all small donations right now.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Folks, we had the most perfect and beautiful objections, and they were overruled, like a dog!

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Catastrophe posted:

I noticed something about Haley and now I can't un-notice it. Is there a name for when a person seems to always be either gritting or baring their teeth? It's like she can't stop clenching her jaw.

It's like how Trump and his butthole mouth. She's always doing this:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

We gonna get Trump on the stand today then?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Friends, allies urge Trump to choose a woman or Black man as his running mate

Remember Sarah Huckabee Sanders? Or uh [shuffles notes] Ben Carson? I'm sure they'll bring in the moderates!

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Serious question, does trump even recognize that his lawyers aren’t capable? Does he care? I know the (probably true) assumption is that he is telling his lawyers what to pursue in court but at what point does he cut his losses and let a real lawyer manage things?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Hollismason posted:

McCarthy was really loving good at raising money. Trump is vacuuming up all small donations right now.

McCarthy went to the rich, big money conservatives, a lot of them in California, and rubbed elbows and assured them he had everything under control and don’t worry, they won’t let the crazies do anything like ban your gay son, etc.

Yeah… I don’t think that’s gonna work out as well with Mike Johnson from Louisiana.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Hollismason posted:

It has been said a billion times by now, but I never understood how. Kevin McCarthy? The guy nobody really likes, but don’t feel strongly enough to hate, like Cruz? Is his district super loaded or something? He rep’d part of the Cali Central Valley, not Orange County or LA, and only a little of Fresno.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Escape From Noise posted:

Remember Sarah Huckabee Sanders? Or uh [shuffles notes] Ben Carson? I'm sure they'll bring in the moderates!

Pick Kanye!

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

I have these big, beautiful objections, straight out of central casting, overruling me with tears in their eyes, saying “Your Honor, your Honor!”

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

rotinaj posted:

It has been said a billion times by now, but I never understood how. Kevin McCarthy? The guy nobody really likes, but don’t feel strongly enough to hate, like Cruz? Is his district super loaded or something? He rep’d part of the Cali Central Valley, not Orange County or LA, and only a little of Fresno.

he was good at talking to business people and didn't talk about how he drinks his own piss to own the libs, unlike most of the current house.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

digital penitence posted:

It's like how Trump and his butthole mouth. She's always doing this:

She grillin'

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

rotinaj posted:

His target audience was billionaires who want lower taxes without the suicide caucus loving too much up.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Escape From Noise posted:

Shucklebee and Benny C will be obsequious and unseen/unheard, the two things Trump wants in a Veep. If Trump sends a mob to kill either of them their response will be "Yes sir, honoured to die for you, sir."

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

His target audience was billionaires who want lower taxes without the suicide caucus loving too much up.

It just blows my mind that of all the republicans, the one who could go to those sorts of billionaires and get good results was Kevin McCarthy of all people

His face always looked like he was in way over his head and was faking it until he could make it