Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

drat, 25 dipshits signed a letter. Watch out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

colonelwest posted:

They really have no power over other big government entities. It would literally take a civil war to stop the current centrifugal trend of states just doing whatever the gently caress they want.

red states you mean

blue states will continue to follow the rules because of :decorum:

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

:hai:

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://x.com/discussingfilm/status/1750669926816182408?s=46

she givin me a shai-hujob

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

the milk machine posted:

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

“hey girl you wanna ride the worm”

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

if you jerk into your official dune 2 popcorn bucket without rhythm, you won't attract the worm

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Take it to the Done Thread, please.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
she givin me the worm but it’s too many teeth

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
doin the popcorn trick to myself with the dune popcorn

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
when you already nutted and she keep givin you worm

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 375 days!

:staredog:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

yeah can I get atreides these popcorns?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
the butter flavored topping must flow

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
five bags of popcorn plus five dune 2 sand worm popcorn toppers

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

VideoKid posted:

red states you mean

blue states will continue to follow the rules because of :decorum:

it’s a trend in both though it’s much worse in red states

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

the milk machine posted:

that might be a lethal dose of sodium

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

the milk machine posted:

$900

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Mrs. Dash scrambling to get out a generic SPICE topping

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

dont gently caress the worm

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
HOLY poo poo

https://twitter.com/skeklex/status/1750630799563739558

this changes everything

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Try and stop me

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

insane clown pussy posted:

if you jerk into your official dune 2 popcorn bucket without rhythm, you won't attract the worm

left handed use only

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
Today I realized that for the first time in my adult life, I don’t give a flying gently caress about the election, and I started wondering why. At a surface level, it seems like this should be a fascinating one in a morbid kind of way

I thought about it when out for a walk, and it struck me that the reason it’s not interesting is because the US system is already dead. It doesn’t matter who ends up as the leader of the decaying corpse of the political system, because it’s already gone

from like 2006 until now, it had always felt like the collapse was looming or imminent, but always some uncertain time in the future. So it’s a strange feeling looking back and it’s already over

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

buddy they wont even let Hwi gently caress the worm

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

Today I realized that for the first time in my adult life, I don’t give a flying gently caress about the election, and I started wondering why. At a surface level, it seems like this should be a fascinating one in a morbid kind of way

I thought about it when out for a walk, and it struck me that the reason it’s not interesting is because the US system is already dead. It doesn’t matter who ends up as the leader of the decaying corpse of the political system, because it’s already gone

from like 2006 until now, it had always felt like the collapse was looming or imminent, but always some uncertain time in the future. So it’s a strange feeling looking back and it’s already over

haha yeah

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://x.com/movieboy69/status/1750680925141451223?s=61&t=fWsm-upldseXptBaVlet9Q

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

right and democrats want to carefully manage the decline of society so that they can profit off of it

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Virgil Vox posted:

buddy they wont even let Hwi gently caress the worm

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I accidentally the whole worm

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

finally Frank Herbert's dream is realized

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

the roadhouse remake looks like poo poo!!!

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Bearjew posted:

haha yeah

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

limp dick calvin posted:

Will it be better than this you think?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Bethamphetamine posted:

Homeless people finding a home? NOT ON THESE VOLUNTEERS' WATCH!

"Tracy Rojas, a Modesto resident who lives near the caves, said it is dangerous for people to take up residence without rent."

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I will have to watch it to be sure

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

WrasslorMonkey posted:

no

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Roadhouse: Dune

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

limp dick calvin posted:

and the director's trying to have it boycotted because amazon who apparently owns mgm is just dumping it on streaming lol