Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

holtemon posted:

We the jury find that Donald John Trump must pay the claimant three (3) Trump NFTs

and gold ones, none of this common pull bull poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

gregday posted:

yes.

but also this is the one for the defaming he did while president (Carroll 1).

Carroll 2 already happened and that’s for the defaming he did after leaving office.

He seems like he's been making GBS threads on her on Truth Social a lot, so I look forward to Carrolls 4, 5, 6, ...

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Lol my favorite part is how Abbott won like $8m in damages for this and then turned around and made it law that it caps at $250k

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

we the jury find the defendant donald jesus trump guilty...of being the bestest president ever

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Bethamphetamine posted:

Florida is actually doing something worthwhile, for once, and banning social media

I know this sounds really cool in your head, but all you are really swooning over is poo poo leading to handmaidens tale.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
No more vids of Gross Beardo's, please.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

ArmedZombie posted:

this trial is just for damages, which makes it doubly funny that he keeps trying to say he never did it. the judge even commented on it. lmao.

yeah when you have a court ruling on the same issue with the same or better evidentiary standard you get to do collateral estoppel / issue preclusion so trump can't argue "i didn't do it" in this one

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

WoodrowSkillson posted:

lol i hope they deliberate for 10 minutes and return with an aquittal

They return with reverse guilty verdict and jean carol now owes Trump money.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Sickening posted:

I know this sounds really cool in your head, but all you are really swooning over is poo poo leading to handmaidens tale.

I know our thread is very insular and unwelcoming to outsiders, but we don't actually believe anything republicans do is good.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Sickening posted:

we know, we post toof and tup to cope

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Sickening posted:

lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

piss

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1750954928749609204 I thought they said top men, not Trump men

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib
The funniest thing about the second trial is that there will be a third one because Trump was raging and talking poo poo about her on truth social while it was happening just like last time

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Judge Kaplan refuses to allow the Anderson Cooper Interview on CNN of E. Jean Carroll wherein Carroll says, “Rape is sexy,” and numerous other things that totally exonerate me. Judge Kaplan is refusing me my Constitutional Right to Due Process, to defend myself against this False Accusation. This is a one-sided trial, where the other side is allowed everything, and we are allowed nothing. He is an extremely abusive individual, the likes of which few have seen before!

Yea I raped her but she said rape was sexy so....

gregday
May 23, 2003

not posting my dance tiktoks is the same thing as having my mouth sewn shut

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Sickening posted:

If we sincere post enough will it change anything?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Give Sickening IK Powers to clean up this thread.

Thanks.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Trump opening this would explain a lot about his face

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

It belongs in a bathroom!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I don't know, the pics I took of the Ark of the Covenant don't look exactly like that

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

DryGoods posted:

Give Sickening IK Powers to clean up this thread.

Thanks.

me first

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
Donald Trump is guilty but he's also innocent of not being guilty.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/569289133576888320

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

does he also have the dead sea scrolls and pandora's box

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

I'm sure IK Sickening will deliver justice to you without forming a queue.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I'm half convinced the national abortion ban will have a democrat president's signature on it

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
today on anderson cooper, rape vs. sexy rape. is there a difference? can democrats compromise with republicans on the issue? tune in today at 6 pm to find out.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

When the gently caress are these mods going to get off their asses and finally do this. Give this man buttons!!!

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Bethamphetamine posted:

Florida is actually doing something worthwhile, for once, and banning social media

It's probably just an attempt to prevent LGBTQ youth from communicating with one another and affirming an existence beyond whatever Florida shithole they are currently stuck in

same as how they want to shut down support resources for 'grooming'

Durf has issued a correction as of 20:28 on Jan 26, 2024

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Buddykins for Sherrif of CSPAM

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Asproigerosis posted:

I know our thread is very insular and unwelcoming to outsiders, but we don't actually believe anything republicans do is good.

also democrats

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

it's true i absolutely love the idea of having to attach some sort of verification so i can :justpost: i definitely trust the db supporting these comedy forums

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

magiccarpet posted:

Buddykins for Sherrif of CSPAM

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

goth smoking cloves posted:

I'm half convinced the national abortion ban will have a democrat president's signature on it
yeah, specifically a "compromise" that offers fewer protections than codifying Roe v Wade, followed by "We created a bipartisan coalition to protect abortion!"

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Louisgod posted:

today on anderson cooper, rape vs. sexy rape. is there a difference? can democrats compromise with republicans on the issue? tune in today at 6 pm to find out.

tangential but I laughed thinking of Michelle "Ackbar" Bachmann yelling "Anderson! Anderson! Anderson!"

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I once looked at his arc of the covenant at mar a lago. He said, "I saw ghosts come out of it and melt my friends." I lifted my head up. "Oh my god," I gasped.
"Solid gold," he said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

The libs are just jealous