Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

Pacheco would be a huge loss for the chiefs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???

mightygerm posted:

Pacheco would be a huge loss for the chiefs

p sure theyre just limiting his reps, thuney being out is pretty bad tho

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Not sure Toney would play anything but kick returner regardless of injury.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Chiefs are gonna win the Super Bowl

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Maybe. They're definitely going to lose the AFC Championship.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

All of this has happened before and it will all happen again.

Mahomes is a cylon.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I feel like if the Lions win, they'll have an easier time beating KC than the Ravens

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Gatts posted:

I feel like if the Lions win, they'll have an easier time beating KC than the Ravens

Mega agreedo

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Gatts posted:

I mean considering they beat the Chiefs this year and got blown away by the Ravens....

But I think another game between them and the Ravens would be close.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

the lions would get rinsed by either afc team but they're also going to lose to the 49ers

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

chamois posted:

the lions would get rinsed by either afc team but they're also going to lose to the 49ers

EeeoooOOOOOooowwwww I don't know, Jim

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

chamois posted:

If the 49ers play like they did against the Packers or even close to that I wouldn't count them out. They are lucky to still be in it right now. However that doesn't mean they'll play as badly this week. The Ravens have looked dreadful as recently as the Jacksonville game but we put out two great efforts right after.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Poor Lions. The two best teams in franchise history end up playing utter buzzsaws in the NFCCG.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

The Lions seem like they might have Houston back for this game, so we’ll see

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

No Butt Stuff posted:

All of this has happened before and it will all happen again.

Mahomes is a cylon.

He does wear a stupid looking helmet, but it's red, not silver and he doesn't have a red light bouncing back and forth.

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Waltzing Along posted:

He does wear a stupid looking helmet, but it's red, not silver and he doesn't have a red light bouncing back and forth.

I don't understand why it doesn't seem to sit all the way down on his head. It makes him look like the Great Gazoo. He doesn't have THAT much hair underneath it

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Waltzing Along posted:

The Cylons were created by man. They evolved. They rebelled. There are many copies. And they have a plan.

They look and feel human. Some are programmed to think they are human.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Rogue Elephant posted:

I don't understand why it doesn't seem to sit all the way down on his head. It makes him look like the Great Gazoo. He doesn't have THAT much hair underneath it

It’s an experimental helmet. That’s why it’s cool and good that it shattered

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Rogue Elephant posted:

Rodgers has the same type of helmet, it's supposedly better at protecting against concussions.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
You'd think Tua would be all about that helmet.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

How the hell did Blaine Gabbert hurt himself? Lifting? Sleeping the wrong way?

Thuney's the biggest loss for sure to my mind, Pacheco would be second if he can't go. Willie Gay not going would be big because he's the only LB fast enough to even imagine doing things like spying or maybe keeping up with Likely. Losing Sneed would be bad. Nnadi is a low key one that's going to be missed in the run defense.

But...Mahomes, so, it's not like I can doompost about this before I see what happens.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Grittybeard posted:

How the hell did Blaine Gabbert hurt himself? Lifting? Sleeping the wrong way?

he tried to throw a pass good

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Here lies Blaine gabbert, thought of throwing a spiral and died.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Hanging out in the terminal. Waiting for my two stop Spirit flight to get to Baltimore. Hope the Ravens win in honor of all those who died trying to make the game.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Hanging out in the terminal. Waiting for my two stop Spirit flight to get to Baltimore. Hope the Ravens win in honor of all those who died trying to make the game.

Thank you for your service.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

lol i had forgotten that two of these were at the very end of the game just to rub it in

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
While I consider Spirit Airlines a flying Greyhound Bus, at least it's not Alaska where you could have a door plug fly off or a pilot hitching a ride try to crash the plane.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

The Puppy Bowl posted:

two stop Spirit flight to get to Baltimore

And chiefs fans thought they had it bad in the Miami game :stare:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

My friend's family have had psls for the Ravens since the team came, so he's going with his father and uncle to the game tomorrow...and also his young cousin who only cares about going hoping to see Taylor. It's going to be 40 degrees and raining and that kid is going to be piiiised.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Docjowles posted:

And chiefs fans thought they had it bad in the Miami game :stare:

It really wasn’t that bad in a ton of layers. When the stands emptied and you were surrounded by people it got way worse.

OceanCyclone
May 29, 2022

Mayor of Yambag City

Hot Diggity! posted:

I think both Kelce and Andrews are good at football

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Hot Diggity! posted:

I think both Kelce and Andrews are good at football

Two things both being true! What is this madness??

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

sharknado slashfic posted:

My friend's family have had psls for the Ravens since the team came, so he's going with his father and uncle to the game tomorrow...and also his young cousin who only cares about going hoping to see Taylor. It's going to be 40 degrees and raining and that kid is going to be piiiised.

I honestly think the majority of the rain is going to be over by noon

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

AndrewP posted:

Hope so

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

AndrewP posted:

That would be dope.

Survived the layover. Middle seat this next flight so I'll be about as charming as Charm City when we land.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I hope CMC, Trent Williams, and the Niners establish the Run early and often vs the Lions.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZbtGO9MyPQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

LargeHadron posted:

Let me tell you about the food options we have here in Chicago. You're not going to believe it

You guys call Casserole pizza right?