Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

She's birthing a new timespace? Right here in front of everybody?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
(sakura is also here)

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

I enjoy the way Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 did that part where Kaguya Ora Ora's all 3 of them for a little bit before they all punch in her in the face and on the head in Sakura's case.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://cytu.be/r/goonami

Hello

Warning: Gaogaigar, which we are starting tonight, is an anime from 1997 and more specifically, started pre-Electric Soldier Porygon. The show, particularly the first half, contains regular sequences of flashing lights which may cause photosensitive discomfort. I am attempting to look into ways of mitigating this that do not require me to do 4 times the work. I'm pretty sure none of the regulars are actually epileptic, but poo poo still hurts sometimes. Hopefully the small video window on Cytube also helps, but I ask that you please exercise caution and discretion.

Like, it's pretty bad about it

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

i'm also putting on undead unluck tonight

the first few episodes of that are bad for, uh, different reasons (but the series is very good overall please give it a chance)

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?
PREVIOUSLY, ON TOONAMI

Demon Slayer - The lads go undercover as geishas, to varying degrees of success, to get to the bottom of possible demon activity in the Entertainment District, including the disappearance of Charlies Angels, who were the ones doing this undercover poo poo before we showed up.

Dr. Stone - Having finally defeated Jafar & his cronies, Senku sets about depetrifying everyone else so that we can establish a more permanent presence on Treasure Island in the tradition of most RTSes. However, we also start receiving fresh transmissions from the (presumably, last) Y Man, who we realize is not only transmitting from the moon, but is also... Hatsune Miku?

Lycoris Recoil - In the dark, grim future of humanity, the CIA has been shuttered and replaced by a new agency. Formed by executive order in 2047 in the aftermath of a major terrorist attack, its foundation was established by leading researchers from Utonium Laboratories in the wake of their acquisition by DARPA. In time, the products of their research & development- referred to in restricted documents as Project LICORICE- came to replace most, if not all, existing covert operations units and counterterrorism forces.

This new agency, tasked with the express purpose of direct action in the service of national defense, is known as LycoReco.

e: fire in the hole, you motherfuckers are GETTIN' IT tonight. So, take a second and think about it for just a second- in a hypothetical situation, which crossover/mashup of the current shows would you wanna have? Demon Stone, Dr. Recoil, or Lycoris Slayer?

Argus Zant fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Jan 28, 2024

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
so... PREVIOUSLY on dr stone, we're going to the moon now, right

am i misremembering or didn't they build the boat in the first place because they concluded that Why Man was in south america

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

They concluded that the original Medusa device went off in South America.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

muscles like this! posted:

They concluded that the original Medusa device went off in South America.

and there ain't no way in hell that we're anywhere near that, considering Treasure Island has to have been within a set distance from Japan considering the difficulty of oceanic travel at these tech levels (excluding the Perseus, that it), so someone got themselves a loooooooooooooooooooooooot of 'splainin' to do

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah but they have a Medusa device they can study now and they can use it to save Tsukasa, man a lot of their problems in the past arc would have been solved if they had Tsukasa.

But yes, treasure Island just raises further questions about where the Medusa devices come from.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The fact that there was a Medusa device on Treasure Island is just a coincidence.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
ah, ok

and i think there was a scene last episode showing lots of medusas raining down? maybe?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Maybe whoever dropped the initial device air dropped a bunch on the island to eliminate the humans there. It's strange why they didn't do it properly but maybe they got lazy on their human extermination plan.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

built myself a rad fuckin' gamer chair today that my siblings got my for christmas

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Ah, a classic flashback

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

and that was how that lady fuckin' died

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Inosuke putting on his boar head during the big "everybody getting into action mode" part of the OP makes me crack up every fuckin time I swear

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

this motherfucker got "walking redshirt" written all over his rear end

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

hard to answer with a gag in the mouth

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

wait, how long have we been on this assignment?

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Getting half-rate Solid Snake from Inosuke's voice here.

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm
Just King Crimson'd away from the room

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Inosuke is honestly doing way better at this than I expected.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Is this the first time we've seen Zenitsu has super hearing like Tanjiro's super smell?

I'm not used to Zenitsu being useful in any way

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Inosuke pisses off the demon, nothing new

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Well nevermind

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

TwoPair posted:

Is this the first time we've seen Zenitsu has super hearing like Tanjiro's super smell?

No he's had it since his introduction, it's how he senses demons.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

TwoPair posted:

No, that's always been his thing. Just like Inosuke has a weird super sense of touch. (Also flexibility)

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm

TwoPair posted:

His super hearing has been around since he arrived, think he heard Nezuko's demonlike qualities through her box or something like that.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Smooth Zenitsu.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
"And why do you sound like a young man?"

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

muscles like this! posted:

No, that's always been his thing. Just like Inosuke has a weird super sense of touch. (Also flexibility)

Ah, I guess I'd just forgotten since it's been a while and Tanjiro's always taking point being main character and sniffing stuff

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
What if Zenitsu's nose is off on this one and she's just a bully with hosed up eyes.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Inosuke and Zenitsu doing the "blow your cover" any% speedrun challenge

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

oh poo poo, i forgot!

TRIP REPORT

so like i said, i took my younger brother to see Cowboy Bebop: The Movie this past monday. that's still a good movie. it's also the first Cowboy Bebop i ever laid eyes on, have i told you that? it was a promotional cardboard standee standing outside the Suncoast Video store at the mall. the tagline was "They'll save the world, but not for free" or something very close to that.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Tanjiro being the bestest boy.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
He's schmoozing like a champ and he's not even trying.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

"are we finished with those errands?"

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

TwoPair posted:

Inosuke and Zenitsu doing the "blow your cover" any% speedrun challenge

Meanwhile, Tanjiro has forgotten his mission entirely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

"oh, so you're practicing... those, uh... hm, well, I guess a certain amount of leeway is deserved for someone of your, eh, skillset..."