Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Karma Comedian posted:

So many new posts I thought were lols and it was just goons being aggro and posting about each other.

Dont make me start handing out probes for posting about posters and instead post lols.

:yooge: CONFLICT OF INTEREST!! BIASED JUDGE!! RIGGED AND STOLLEN

We have discovered that the attorney and the judge are both members of the species homo sapiens - coincidence? We'll let you decide!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!

Agents are GO! posted:

They should rename it OBAMA TOWER after it gets seized, just to piss trump off

And ad a few extra stories

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

We have discovered that the attorney and the judge are both members of the species homo sapiens - coincidence? We'll let you decide!

Coincidence or bullshit?

The answer may surprise you.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Fumble posted:

And ad a few extra stories

Plus, let's be fair, a good bit more girth

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
If "TRUMP!" dies, get ready for ~decades~ of chud conspiracy theories. You think the "Elvis is still alive!" thing was obnoxious? Just you wait.

GreatGreen fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Jan 28, 2024

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

GreatGreen posted:

If "TRUMP!" dies, get ready for ~decades~ of chud conspiracy theories. You think the "Elvis is still alive!" thing was obnoxious? Just you wait.

It will lead to the worst possible Bubba Ho-Tep sequel.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

GreatGreen posted:

“Wow, it’s really been 20 years since Trump died?”
“What? You idiot, he’s still alive and still the President! He’s secretly running the country from his military bunker, that ‘President’ you see on TV is just CGI, don’t you know anything, sheeple!”

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

The Independent posted:

Seemingly putting his days of trolling Trump behind him, Snoop told The Times on Sunday (28 January): “Donald Trump? He ain’t done nothing wrong to me. He has done only great things for me.”

The rapper then specifically referred to the time Trump “pardoned Michael Harris”, the co-founder of Snoop’s first label, Death Row, who was in prison for drug offences.

He added: “So I have nothing but love and respect for Donald Trump.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/donald-trump-snoop-dogg-election-b2486155.html

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.

Rhonne posted:

It will lead to the worst possible Bubba Ho-Tep sequel.

Blubber Ho-Tep

zone
Dec 6, 2016

GreatGreen posted:

A dead Trump is less of an issue no matter the conspiracy theories that get produced, so they can make as many tall claims about him being still alive in Serbia like Tupac that they want to.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Trump will absolutely be dead and we’ll all know it because he will stop showing up at golf courses and won’t have any more rallies, leading to many lost and wayward old Facebook grannies

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Let him join Herman Cain ASAP

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I like Snoop but he's a long way from his Death Row days

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Stoatbringer posted:

“Wow, it’s really been 20 years since Trump died?”
“What? You idiot, he’s still alive and still the President! He’s secretly running the country from his military bunker, that ‘President’ you see on TV is just CGI, don’t you know anything, sheeple!”

I think they'll of died out in 20 years, mostly because a lot of trump most fanatical supporters will of died out in 20 years, and the new breed of far right idiots will of found some one else to worship.

Particular if he loses badly this election which -fingers crossed- it's looking like. Fox news and any other place that doesn't want a billion dollar law suit won't by backing up trumps election fraud lies this time, and I think a lot of the younger trump voters will quickly distance themselves from the two time loser. They'll start looking for some other racists crazy to attach to.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

dr_rat posted:

They'll start looking for some other racists crazy to attach to.

Surely it would be hard to find crazy racists in American politics?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Aishlinn posted:

a part of me thinks part of the grand plan is just to dogpile him with so many court cases that he has a heart attack in the courtroom and nobody bothers to try and save him. i love seeing all the pictures of piles of pizza and mcdonalds being brought in to stuff his fat rear end, its amazing he hasnt croaked from eating like a teenager for 60+ years of his life. fun fact: there was a point in his life where he ate 2 big macs, 2 fillet of fish, a large fry and a large chocolate shake, every single day of the week.

I don't "have to hand it to him", but Trump really is a monstrous freak. He's 77 or whatever, obese, never been healthy, under enormous stress (can you imagine going to bed at night, thinking of all the court cases and appearances and interviews you have to do tomorrow - heck, I get stressed if I have a Zoom call), he doesn't sleep much (Truthing at 1 AM when he's in court the next day in a different state at 9AM), consumed by rage..... and yet, there'll he be tomorrow, doing it all again. And again. And again.

Not sure how it's possible.

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Great rally last night, sir!

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

redshirt posted:

I don't "have to hand it to him", but Trump really is a monstrous freak. He's 77 or whatever, obese, never been healthy, under enormous stress (can you imagine going to bed at night, thinking of all the court cases and appearances and interviews you have to do tomorrow - heck, I get stressed if I have a Zoom call), he doesn't sleep much (Truthing at 1 AM when he's in court the next day in a different state at 9AM), consumed by rage..... and yet, there'll he be tomorrow, doing it all again. And again. And again.

My grandmother died at 98, and was running on nothing but spite and bitterness the last 20 or so years.

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

redshirt posted:

He did play college basketball and he’s a good golfer.

rekko
Jul 24, 2022

〜✧・♡・★〜🌟💗・♥・💗🌟〜★・♡・✧〜
❗スゴイ❗

redshirt posted:

Amphetamines and not drinking alcohol.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Apollodorus posted:

He did play college basketball and he’s a good golfer.

false and also false

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Karma Comedian posted:

:yooge: CONFLICT OF INTEREST!! BIASED JUDGE!! RIGGED AND STOLLEN

What's the like, actual evidence of this?

Holy poo poo these people are gullible

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Whattup Tullius

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

:mods:

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

I still don't understand how he manages to make that little butthole mouth shape so often.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TulliusCicero posted:

It's perfectly plausible. Lots of young lawyers clerk for judges, it's just not a conflict of interest.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

John Yossarian posted:

Trump continues to talk about "acing" the dementia test and somehow his approval rating still stays high. I can only conclude that Americans are loving idiots.

Sorry to quote an older post, but post anything showing Trump with high approval rating or shut the gently caress up.

mik
Oct 16, 2003
oh
Dr. Morell is keeping him alive

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

TulliusCicero posted:

Just vibes, baby

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

false and also false

Huh, what’s the story with that photo of him with the Fordham basketball team then?

Also I’m p sure the golf thing is true. I mean he’s not like a pro but he’s actually good at golf because he plays all the loving time

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

kazil posted:

Sorry to quote an older post, but post anything showing Trump with high approval rating or shut the gently caress up.

As long as it's higher than a rounding error, it's true.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

I would have fun like this too if I was an AP photographer

edit: lol

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

steinrokkan posted:

As long as it's higher than a rounding error, it's true.

high approval rating and higher than it should be aren't the same thing

Trump's barely over 50% of his own drat party

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Apollodorus posted:

Huh, what’s the story with that photo of him with the Fordham basketball team then?

Also I’m p sure the golf thing is true. I mean he’s not like a pro but he’s actually good at golf because he plays all the loving time

Post that poo poo

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Apollodorus posted:

As much as I hate to give him any credit, and he does cheat like hell at golf so whatever he says for scores or club championships is likely bullshit, BUT, I do think he's probably above average for his age at golf since indeed, he does play so much and you do get better at golf with practice.

That felt gross, time to shower.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

Post that poo poo

quick google search turns up, he apparently was part of the squash and tennis teams during uni: https://www.thedp.com/article/2020/07/donald-trump-penn-baseball-football-squash-fordham-sats-bob-seddon

The author of the article couldn't find any evidence of baseball which is what trump often claims to of played.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

THE BAR posted:

My grandmother died at 98, and was running on nothing but spite and bitterness the last 20 or so years.

no way granny was running a drug stack like trump though

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Basketball is a new claim. I know it wasn't sincere.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

Basketball is a new claim. I know it wasn't sincere.

Yeah first I've ever heard of basketball. And basketball wasn't near as popular way back in Boomer days as it is now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.
Trump being actually semi-decent at golf (for an amateur of his age and health) is fine to admit, because it makes the fact that he so blatantly lies and cheats about it all the more pathetic.

“Shot a 67 at Bedminster” is lol worthy because he can’t stand the idea that he isn’t the world’s greatest golfer and it’s only because he spent his time being the world’s greatest businessman and father and your favourite president. He can’t even be honest and humble about the thing at which he has a amount of skill. There’s no off switch for the lies.