Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

moreover, free croup

just reminded me that my work team's chat channel is called [ORGANIZATION] PEEPS and before i was hired it was all white women

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

i say swears online posted:

moreover, free krup

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

just reminded me that my work team's chat channel is called [ORGANIZATION] PEEPS and before i was hired it was all white women

we have a developermemes channel and someone told to me to stop posting coffee memes in it everyday

moreover, free croup

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

oppressed for hot beverages in yospos, oppressed for hot beverages in the work slack, where is a man to go

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

t - 1 hour til I get my cup

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

me too

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

its a wonderful beverage

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash posted:

do not quote me transphobic finnish guy

:thanks:

moreover, free croup

moreover, free croup

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
finally found some good decaf beans

is this what a free croup would drink? who can say

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I'm none of those three things, but you'll always be a bald and dying computer toucher. not even coffee can save you.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

ArmedZombie posted:

hangover coffee ftw

do not quote me transphobic finn

moreover, free croup

AnimeIsTrash has issued a correction as of 18:56 on Jan 28, 2024

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I had some coffee flavored beers today. Looking forward to trying the blueberry crumble version with my dad tomorrow.

012724_2
Jan 28, 2024
1 hour 22 minutes 16 seconds

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

CaptainBeefart posted:

I had some coffee flavored beers today. Looking forward to trying the blueberry crumble version with my dad tomorrow.

I like this lil guy

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Cuphead's cool older brother that smokes clove cigarettes

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

bought beans today

coffee tomorrow!

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Got free beans today... now I have a surfeit of beans. Some in the canister, two unopened one-pound bags, and now a free 12oz bag. Notice how the local "artisan" places are doing the 12oz and charging the same price as for a full pound? Shameful.

palindrome
Feb 3, 2020

I know someone with a 1 lbs of coffee subscription, they get random yaster beans once a month or so. The bags started showing up with 12oz and recently 10.9 oz of coffee. That's not a pound, damnit. Good thing i drink nothing but tea and store-brand medium roast whole beans on occasion. Coffee is going to be extinct or unavailable to me in my lifetime, I can feel it.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Coffee, tea, chocolate, all the poo poo you love is going to get real dear real soon

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

palindrome posted:

I know someone with a 1 lbs of coffee subscription, they get random yaster beans once a month or so. The bags started showing up with 12oz and recently 10.9 oz of coffee. That's not a pound, damnit. Good thing i drink nothing but tea and store-brand medium roast whole beans on occasion. Coffee is going to be extinct or unavailable to me in my lifetime, I can feel it.

Woah. That's crazy

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
everything you love will be stomped to death in front of you in the climate eschaton. your tears will dry before they reach your cheek, victims of the gaze of an imperious sun
:coffeepal:

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

my #1 bestselling burr grinder doesn't look much like a burr grinder. that's okay, i'll keep grinding that garbage

looks stupid; does amazon actually show that sort of crap if you search for burr grinders?

I have one from Bork and it looks much more like a real grinder:

you can even stick your finger in here

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

tazjin posted:

looks stupid; does amazon actually show that sort of crap if you search for burr grinders?

I have one from Bork and it looks much more like a real grinder:

you can even stick your finger in here

Looks like a Breville smart grinder pro. They're ok for drip, but doing espresso they produce a lot of static in the grounds. They're also cheaply made, with lots of plastic internal parts. I had one and it broke after two months

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

Karach posted:

Looks like a Breville smart grinder pro. They're ok for drip, but doing espresso they produce a lot of static in the grounds. They're also cheaply made, with lots of plastic internal parts. I had one and it broke after two months

they probably all roll off the same Chinese production lines, as is tradition

for what it's worth, this one doesn't seem cheaply made and has been going strong for much longer than two months.

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Karach posted:

Zassenhaus espresso grinder ftw

get rid of your garbage automatic cutters and put some work into your coffees with a proper manual crusher

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

about to drink some coffee

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

hangover coffee ftw

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

ArmedZombie posted:

hangover coffee ftw

do not quote me transphobic finn

moreover, free croup

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

moreover, free croup

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

fanfic insert posted:

Zassenhaus espresso grinder ftw

get rid of your garbage automatic cutters and put some work into your coffees with a proper manual crusher

strike, and the beans submit

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

what's the best Burr grinder if price is not an issue (coffee is my passion)

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

smoobles posted:

do you also want somethign that can do espresso? if so get a niche

otherwise i think even upgrading to something like the encore if you have have one of those crappy $20 grinders would be a good investment. you can get them refurbished off baratza's website and save $30ish

moreover, free croup

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

smoobles posted:

Get a live in barista and have them bring their own equipment

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I should've chosen my words better there

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

get a mazzer or nuova simonelli

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

why do Italians think it's normal to sell a coffee grinder for $2,000

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

smoobles posted:

Do you want a single dose (weigh your beans every time) grinder or one with a hopper? If you like to switch beans all a time single-dose makes more sense

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Karach posted:

Do you want a single dose (weigh your beans every time) grinder or one with a hopper? If you like to switch beans all a time single-dose makes more sense

yeah I'm always switching beans!

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

smoobles posted:

why do Italians think it's normal to sell a coffee grinder for $2,000

so is money no object or what?

you’ll probably need to get some new breakers installed too since the motors pull a lot of juice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I love coffee but I'm not a sick freak