Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Sorry you can't handle your team being dogshit when it counts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
Mahomes played well, but Andy Reid called a ridiculously conservative second half that would've been getting a lot of WTF reactions had the Ravens not shat the bed.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
if the Ravens had scored or even looked competent on offense Andy would have dialed it up

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
The Lions are going to the superbowl!

e: wrong thread but the point stands.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Ah, Andy Reid went 3 and out on purpose. That's why he's a future HoF coach I guess.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
People think the classic Andy Reid guffaw is bad clock management but it’s actually being a big pansy and sitting on leads rather than going for the kill. Every time KC jumps out to a big lead this happens, in every Reid season.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Ah, Andy Reid went 3 and out on purpose. That's why he's a future HoF coach I guess.

Andy Reid, known for not making adjustments. you're right, and not just mad

nopants
May 29, 2004
chiefs are gonna be the most hated team of all time if it is them against the lions in the super bowl

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president

The Puppy Bowl posted:

hof coaches know when to let the mvp winning qb win them the game

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Puppy Bowl I was told Kyle Hamilton was built in a lab to stop Kelce. An all world safety. How did Kelce catch all 11 targets for 116 and a TD? My lord! And in Baltimore….whew

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Hamilton was awesome all game. He made one 3 and Out drive all by his lonesome. Kelce made a couple tremendous grabs in the first half. Especially that TD with Hamilton all over him. Just another example of Mahomes being propped up by the players around him.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i mean yeah it's a team sport

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Do average fans hate dynasty teams as much as TFL and other corners of the Internet do?

Like we all loving hate seeing the AFC be like 20 years of Patriots and later Chiefs, but does the average casual fan care?

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Pron on VHS posted:

Puppy Bowl I was told Kyle Hamilton was built in a lab to stop Kelce. An all world safety. How did Kelce catch all 11 targets for 116 and a TD? My lord! And in Baltimore….whew

Hamilton was hindered by the refs all game

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Hamilton was good, the whole defense was good. Chiefs defense was better

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
It has not been a good weekend for MVP candidates

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
if you’re actually gonna jump into analysis on the L give it a few days, ravens fans. it’ll sting too much right now lol

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

wilderthanmild posted:

Do average fans hate dynasty teams as much as TFL and other corners of the Internet do?

Like we all loving hate seeing the AFC be like 20 years of Patriots and later Chiefs, but does the average casual fan care?

Yeah, football fans of all walks of life get tired of the same teams consistently winning.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Oh I think the Ravens defense out played the chiefs. Offense is where Baltimore really hosed up. Turnovers, bad O-line play, WRs looking inconsistent, and really questionable play calling by Monken.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Felt like Lamar should have ran way, way more. Designed runs, scrambles, didn’t do nearly enough of it

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

trevorreznik posted:

Lamar is as successful in the postseason as Rex Grossman. Sucks he can't get it done when he's the most fun player in the league to watch

Sexy Rexy has been to more Superbowls than Lamar though

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

AndrewP posted:

Felt like Lamar should have ran way, way more. Designed runs, scrambles, didn’t do nearly enough of it

Yeah it made no sense. Lamar runs and they have to back off and defend that, then he has more time in the pocket.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

AndrewP posted:

More running from everyone. I can't stop thinking about how much a healthy Keaton Mitchell makes that a more attractive proposition than an injured Gus and Hill.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Lmao

https://x.com/cheetah/status/1751744129011216742?s=20

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

https://twitter.com/ComplexSports/status/1751766457568903225

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Nice guy.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Lamar Fraudson

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/FourVerts/status/1751786184156619172

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/TheGhettoGronk/status/1751748988070457563

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
I am so sorry Lions crew

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I can't believe the Lions managed to blow that even though they are the Lions

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

this lions collapse is the biggest since Super Bowl 51.

just like the falcons, the lions aided and abetted their own loss.

in the second half they decided they wanted the 49ers to win.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
A part of me wants the Lions to hold their heads up high for what they accomplished this season but drat they let that one slip away.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I'm really bummed and I'm not even a Lions fan

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

What a dark loving day for football

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Freaquency posted:

What a dark loving day for football

for real, two evil teams won

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Legitimately one of the worst collapses I’ve ever seen

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

neither underdog snakebit franchise could win on championship sunday

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

Android Apocalypse posted:

A part of me wants the Lions to hold their heads up high for what they accomplished this season but drat they let that one slip away.

They should be proud of their season and build on it. Hell of a year but they've had huge defensive struggles going back to the Seattle game. Just need more talent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
Cream rises to the top looks like