Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: OwlFancier)

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Lmao whoever said he's like the origin story of Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar was so dead on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barrel Cactaur
Oct 6, 2021

Tesseraction posted:

Found by a court of law to be a real dogshit person. Legally declared a oval office.

Thread title

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

I’m sure the judge will look benevolently at him laughing at their judgement and openly defying their ruling immediately after the case. They love that poo poo

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

"What are you gonna do, sue me again?" -quote from man sued again

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice

Necrothatcher posted:

He also repeatedly said "Gary Lineker is a racist" and then told him to sue him during his little spech.

Is this that lesser known life hack where if half the country sues you they can't all get your money?

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

xtothez posted:

Is this that lesser known life hack where if half the country sues you they can't all get your money?

Causing a buffer overflow and giving you all the money?

I have to assume that's his thought process here.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Imagining his lawyers sitting in court and hearing him decide to spout this lol

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

smellmycheese posted:

Imagining his lawyers sitting in court and hearing him decide to spout this lol

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

OwlFancier posted:

Ah optimism.

(Fox walks away from speaking with his lawyer.)
Got ya. Do a Trump! Defame the people again before damages have been assessed.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

Lmao whoever said he's like the origin story of Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar was so dead on.

irl Lol about this.

Good post.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/LozzaFox/status/1752018918133121042

I only skipped through the video, and it sounds like him basically making the same points over and over again. He's now back home, had a few lines to clear the head, and he's posting sensible tweets on the advice of his lawyer

https://twitter.com/LozzaFox/status/1752023637597487144

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Black people in the UK should go home. And so should white people. And Asian people. In fact, everyone should go home. It's 6pm, dinner time.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/dril/status/460673146451161088

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
All part of a wider plan by laurence fox to avoid child support by being forced into bankruptcy through defamation cases.

DreddyMatt
Nov 25, 2002
MY LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF CURRENT EVENTS IS EXCEEDED ONLY BY MY UNQUENCHABLE THIRST FOR PISS. FUK U AMERIKKKA!!

Gonna need you to stay up late tonight, I imagine he's gonna get insanely spicy as the night goes on

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Fox reclines in his armchair, takes a leisurely toot of decent cocaine, and a sip from his tumbler of Hennessey. “Well - I thought that went rather well” he sighs

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
That’s so funny. My only disappointment is that he didn’t call the judge a paedophile at any point.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Jakabite posted:

That’s so funny. My only disappointment is that he didn’t call the judge a paedophile at any point.

Give him a couple of hours.

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

The British Empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going into battle without one, you're sorely mistaken!

keep punching joe posted:

All part of a wider plan by laurence fox to avoid child support by being forced into bankruptcy through defamation cases.

Ah, an interesting variant of the famous Lowtax Gambit.

We can only hope it goes as well for Mr. Fox!

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Just seen my first advert reminding me I need photo ID to vote, what a loving stupid country we live in

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

More LOLs from Clown Show Island

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Umbra Dubium posted:

Ah, an interesting variant of the famous Lowtax Gambit.

We can only hope it goes as well for Mr. Fox!

Or - and I know this is an outlandish concept - let's not wish death on someone who is clearly mentally unstable.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

smellmycheese posted:

Just came here to post that. Like fuckin clockwork.

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive

smellmycheese posted:

https://twitter.com/mardirooster/status/1483498484628082688?lang=en

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

Jedit posted:

Or - and I know this is an outlandish concept - let's not wish death on someone who is clearly mentally unstable.

:rolleyes:

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/LozzaFox/status/1752045308119334917

:allears:

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Fox places down his Hennessey. His mind racing from the cocaine, his eyes settle on the drawer containing his father’s old shotgun

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Laurence Fox died on the way back to his home planet.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Ooops, I missed this one he tweeted just before his 'goodbye everybody' tweet

https://twitter.com/LozzaFox/status/1752043526232137922

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
blubbering nazi oval office loool

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

smellmycheese posted:

lmao gove, again, the man is a loving backstab elemental

Jedit posted:

Well, there goes another UKMT poster for saying incredibly inappropriate poo poo.
oh man, already? i know the i/p thread grinds everyone's gears, but you don't need to self-immolate over mod-

oh

oh dear

domhal
Dec 30, 2008

0.000% of Communism has been built. Evil child-murdering billionaires still rule the world with a shit-eating grin. All he has managed to do is make himself *sad*. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.

smellmycheese posted:

Could the name of the group be a joke name for japes and lols? No. This is serious news that must be reported.

(Not having a go at it being posted in this thread.)

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

George Freeman quit as minister as he 'couldn't afford' mortgage

quote:

A Tory MP said he quit his ministerial role because he could not afford to pay his mortgage on a salary of £118,300.

Mid Norfolk MP George Freeman resigned as science minister in November.

In a blog post, he said he stood down: "Because my mortgage rises this month from £800pcm to £2,000, which I simply couldn't afford to pay on a ministerial salary."

:allears:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Wovon man nicht scheissposten kann, darüber muss man schweigen.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

smellmycheese posted:

I didnt think referring to Cornetto's was probe-worthy?

Edit: Eurrrk. Just seen the offending post lol

Any pointers to what happened?

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
i mean you can check the rap history if you want but dude posted some weird nonsense better left unposted

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Hahaha just seen it. No matter how good one feels the analogy is, one should not post about children’s boners on the internet. That’s like rule one.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

fuctifino posted:

I only skipped through the video, and it sounds like him basically making the same points over and over again. He's now back home, had a few lines to clear the head, and he's posting sensible tweets on the advice of his lawyer
The wife and I have been hypothesizing about what could be going on up there, and I reckon he has just enough intelligence to read the judgement and get one meaning from it. It's not the right one, but he has somehow landed on the idea that if a bunch of people sue him for calling them racist, and they win, then that somehow proves [something something legal definition of a racist] with regards to him calling a bunch of people pedophiles, and he will have exposed a contradiction in the law and they'll have to overturn his case.

I am also imagining some exhausted KC sitting there with their head in their hands patiently going 'Lawrence... It doesn't... Lawrence please, that's not how that works" as Fox paces round the room ranting, nostrils raw and eyes bulging..

Bobby Deluxe fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Jan 29, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
We all make dubious posts. I find the best way is to make them so regularly that no-one bats an eyelid.