Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

bird with big dick posted:

First I’m hearing of this, do only disabled people reeeee?

People use that as an offensive onamotopoeia to describe what they believe an "autistic meltdown" is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Frank Frank posted:

The correct response to road rage is to point and laugh at the other driver

I had a guy follow me into a Wawa after he completely blew a stop sign and almost hit me. And by follow I mean he walked inside, saw I was significantly larger than him and then spent several minutes literally psyching himself up to come after me.

He walked up and said "I should smack the poo poo out of you" and I just said "ok."

Then he awkwardly stood there staring at me so I asked him if it would be easier if I was a woman. Then I laughed at him and turned away. After a minute he just left.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://twitter.com/klasfeldreports/status/1751985837258997787?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

bird with big dick posted:

First I’m hearing of this, do only disabled people reeeee?
The original version of the meme associated it with autistic folks.

The line works with “scream” imo

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

The one instance where an Inspector Javert-level cop would actually be warranted.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

How much could a loaf of bread cost? A few billion dollars?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

There is clearly a large contingent of GOP voters and officials, who while not the majority are enough of about 40% that actively loving hate Trump and want him and his circus of MAGA wierdos and freaks to leave

If this keeps up the GOP is in DIRE straits.

JeffLeonard
Apr 18, 2003

TV Violence

John Wick of Dogs posted:

People use that as an offensive onamotopoeia to describe what they believe an "autistic meltdown" is.

I thought it was a pig squealing? I have never heard that used as an autistic slur.

But I am sort of dumb

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Javert sees Trump, a mayor of this town, and man of repute, lift a giant fish delite. He has only ever seen one man accomplish such a feat before and instantly knows that is prisoner 42069

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

trump is the alfred dreyfus of our era

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

I think "reeeeee" is pretty much an ableist slur as well and shouldn't be used.

Lmao

Idiot

Oh poo poo sorry

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

mcvey posted:

Lmao

Idiot

Oh poo poo sorry

I think the correct response was “reeeeee”

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

Frank Frank posted:

I think the correct response was “reeeeee”

Calling people stupid loving idiots is ableist, actually

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Meme-wise it started life as the noise one of those frogs makes.

But then the autism thing happened, and anytime anyone says "reeee" I know they are someone to get far away from

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Tijuana-A-Go-Go posted:

Calling people stupid loving idiots is ableist, actually

no one said that you stupid loving idiot

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Can coaches get CTE?

It actually works a lot like a sympathetic pregnancy if you hang around too many football players.

JeffLeonard
Apr 18, 2003

TV Violence
If being a stupid loving idiot is a protected class, oh boy do I have some lawsuits to file.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I cannot say I will enable you on this one, OP, that is squarely a very loving funny noise a Budgett's frog makes; if you are having an autistic meltdown and make that noise, please check your stem valves or sidewalls for punctures.

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

kazil posted:

:mods:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Ok everyone shut up and don't use reeee again on punishment of death (probe)

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

withak posted:

It actually works a lot like a sympathetic pregnancy if you hang around too many football players.
Maybe he should hang with Kelce, learn about the things the kids like. Like Tay, and winning games

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

This is how people behave when you tell them something is a slur and they should avoid saying it.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

kazil posted:

Speaking as a product of gently caress, you all need to shut that poo poo down right now

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
LOL

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

trump has not truthed in 15 hours, thread is on life support

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Trump's truth is that he died on the toilet last night and nobody has found him yet

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Please don't tell people to shut up, some have no choice on the matter and it's offensive to point out

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I am the god of gently caress
-Marilyn Manson

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

TheBizzness posted:

I assumed based on the histrionics that’s Kelce and Swift actually endorsed Biden after the game but they did no such thing lol.

When I was looking for the football game on AM radio on the way home from work I tuned past Fox News and the host declared that Obama was a fascist dictator and that liberals want to put Trump supporters in reeducation camps.

Just normal, honest discourse, ya know?

I think they just mean public schools. They are afraid of books, thats why Desantis banned all the books.

Totbot
Oct 4, 2013
So this is the point where a bunch of lovely goons kramer in and act all offended that they are told not to use lovely language? Boo loving hoo.

Guess its time to just skip the next 10 pages.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

kazil posted:

there is no way he can keep all that truth pent up for this long so he's gonna blow soon and it'll be bad, many pages of CAPS LOCK are coming

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

lmfao poor Seth

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/29/politics/charles-littlejohn-trump-taxes-leak/index.html

An American hero who stole tax records of some of the wealthiest Americans, including Donald Trump (who for some reason this person targeted a person in poverty), has been sentenced to five years in prison.

Captain Stalin
May 11, 2004

Have no fear, the Captain is here!
When do we get more Judge Engoron based lols?

I thought that should have picked up again by now.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

kazil posted:

these lapses in :smugdon: Truths (TM) imply that his copy/paste ELECTION INTERFERENCE!, PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT!, IMMUNITY! posts are not on an automated schedule and he's actually manually copy/pasting these into an app and sending them out at 3am

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

I said come in! posted:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/29/politics/charles-littlejohn-trump-taxes-leak/index.html

An American hero who stole tax records of some of the wealthiest Americans, including Donald Trump (who for some reason this person targeted a person in poverty), has been sentenced to five years in prison.

that's loving bullshit, loving rich people constantly cheat on taxes and nothing happens, but anyone under that 100million net worth gets crucified for exposing them.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Captain Stalin posted:

When do we get more Judge Engoron based lols?

I thought that should have picked up again by now.

Yeah I thought it was suppose to be today.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Serious_Cyclone posted:

these lapses in :smugdon: Truths (TM) imply that his copy/paste ELECTION INTERFERENCE!, PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT!, IMMUNITY! posts are not on an automated schedule and he's actually manually copy/pasting these into an app and sending them out at 3am
Maybe he did die? We can always hope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

LifeSunDeath posted:

that's loving bullshit, loving rich people constantly cheat on taxes and nothing happens, but anyone under that 100million net worth gets crucified for exposing them.

Yeah, I don't think he should be serving any prison time. I don't see that he actually did anything illegal. At the very least he did nothing morally wrong.