Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
I must side with Taylor Swift on this one. Also I'm taking a paycheck from the FBI to talk about Taylor Swift. Hope y'all got yours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1751641354134778125

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

steinrokkan posted:

It's like to see the truly natural and organic pop stars who simply appear fully grown in the cabbage patch, I guess

The last true not-manufactured pop star was Justin Bieber. Search your hearts. You know it to be true.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Holy crap that guy's face is the color of raw steak.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Buddy,

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Proust Malone posted:

The last true not-manufactured pop star was Justin Bieber. Search your hearts. You know it to be true.

This post has me questioning my sanity.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Proust Malone posted:

what the.....

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

Milli Vanilli was framed.

The Club MTV Tour was an inside job.

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

Milli Vanilli was the "you made me give up my peanut farm" of music and now something like half the popstars are 100% only there to lip over prerecorded tracks at events

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.

Staluigi posted:

Milli Vanilli was the "you made me give up my peanut farm" of music and now something like half the popstars are 100% only there to lip over prerecorded tracks at events

https://youtu.be/lWJCfbMw0Yo?si=9QpMr6tnzgkRWoi-

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

I would straight hit up a Ashlee Simpson Band world tour like where she's never there and its just her band goodvibing out instrumentals and an eternal pox on the cowards who cut to commercial

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Staluigi posted:

:emptyquote:

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

Staluigi posted:

Punished for being a trailblazer

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Proust Malone posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooter_Braun

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Rappaport posted:

He insulted her cat :ohdear:

I would kill him

e: maybe the cat deserved it idk

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Staluigi posted:

Their only crime was not being able to use autotune.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I'm so glad this is a thing which happened. If only history contained more instanced of mayors being hit in the head with a cheese wheel.

Is that the invention of the cheese burger?

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Milo and POTUS posted:

I would kill him

e: maybe the cat deserved it idk

All cats deserve it but that doesn't mean just anybody gets to hand it out.

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

duz posted:

Is that the invention of the cheese burgher?

Ftfy

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Lemniscate Blue posted:

All cats deserve it but that doesn't mean just anybody gets to hand it out.

All Cats Are Better than John Cleese

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Ruffian Price posted:

lol at the idea of a white cishet country singer being woke propaganda. the right always eats its own children

Country music has hated women since 9/11 though, so a female country singer is already on their poo poo list.

https://www.npr.org/2019/04/05/710262673/country-music-excludes-women-especially-over-age-40-study-finds
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/03/10/shania-twain-country-music-industry-has-regressed-for-women-artists.html
https://www.countrythangdaily.com/studies-women-not-heard-in-nashville/

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

Willie Nelson basically said the same thing a decade ago.

He said modern Nashville just wants one type of extremely twangy "stadium country" young male voice with a noticeable southern accent for all of their artists now and that he, Dolly Parton, Loretta Lynn, and Waylon Jennings wouldn't even get a meeting if they were starting their career today.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Willie Nelson basically said the same thing a decade ago.

He said modern Nashville just wants one type of extremely twangy "stadium country" young male voice with a noticeable southern accent

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz9tnSDOD05

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

"Taylor Swift is an anti-conservative psy-op" mania is really taking off.

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1752039769930932258

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1752314183700316305

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

saintonan fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Jan 30, 2024

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Vivek who?

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
I do suspect it's rigged like pro wrestling, but not for any nefarious political purposes, just to make more money and attract a new fan-base.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Who names their kid "Scooter"?

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.

PT6A posted:

I do suspect it's rigged like pro wrestling, but not for any nefarious political purposes, just to make more money and attract a new fan-base.

I still think the 2001-2002 NFL postseason was rigged for political reasons.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Moxxi

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

These guys?

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Holy crap that guy's face is the color of raw steak.

There's a reason Gammon is British slang

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

PT6A posted:

Seattle's 2 Super Bowl losses due to the obviously biased terrible officiating is confirmation of this

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

Xand_Man posted:

There's a reason Gammon is British slang

check out the gams on this guy

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

Fellas, is it gay to want to marry a beautiful, famous, and sexually experienced billionaire even if she is... *gulp*…34?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Has the "Taylor Swift is a MAN... with a 'HOOK'!" brouhaha started yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Has the "Taylor Swift is a MAN... with a 'HOOK'!" brouhaha started yet?

Forget not knowing what a clitoris is. This dude hasn't gotten past the mons pubis yet