Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

It's really loving weird to be Canadian and have Americans tell me about how there's no medical care in Canada something something death panels and dying on wait lists.

I have surgery on Friday. I waited about a month before they gave me a date, and I am paying nothing. Well, money for parking, and I did have to buy a lot of frozen dinners to eat if I hurt too much to feed myself after.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
edit: this is an old Kelly, oops

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

RoboRodent posted:

It's really loving weird to be Canadian and have Americans tell me about how there's no medical care in Canada something something death panels and dying on wait lists.

I have surgery on Friday.

We hardly knew ya :rip:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

RoboRodent posted:

I have surgery on Friday. I waited about a month before they gave me a date, and I am paying nothing. Well, money for parking, and I did have to buy a lot of frozen dinners to eat if I hurt too much to feed myself after.

Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly! :glomp:

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021

RoboRodent posted:

You know how conservatives are mostly not in cities because those beliefs aren't sustainable when you interact with people who contradict them (by existing)? Yeah.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Rowe:

Albanese was booed at the tennis so everyone can conjecture as it why. Is he generally unpopular? Is his tax cut changes particularly unpopular with those who go to the tennis final? Is it because Australians like to boo politicians at sporting events?

Wilcox:

Lethbridge:

Australia Day has been and gone but not these cartoons.

Spooner:

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

https://twitter.com/WardSutton/status/1752016196067622973?t=_I1DwPls3oCnV5KLgucCOQ&s=19

Correlation does not imply causation, but Sutton wasn't about to let that get in the way of blaming those dastardly third parties for daring to run for office when democracy was on the ballot :arghfist::saddowns:

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Nenonen posted:

We hardly knew ya :rip:

It was a good run, I guess.

Cloud Potato posted:

Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly! :glomp:

Thank you! Just the gallbladder, so it should be pretty routine and simple.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

RoboRodent posted:

Thank you! Just the gallbladder, so it should be pretty routine and simple.
After the first 2-3 days you should be fine if not particularly eager to get up and about.

On that note I am paying off my gallbladder operation FOUR YEARS later. See instead of one bill like a sane system would use, I get some Mad Hatter bouquet of bills to various doctors. I guess I'm not blameless, as I didn't keep track of it all, but at some point the hospital stopped sending bills and I thought I was done.

Nearly TWO YEARS later, I get a collection notice from the hospital. The good news is that I was able to gently caress over the vultures at the collection company and just set up a payment plan directly to the hospital, but it's also odd I got nothing after the first three months of bills. No warnings, no calls, nothing for two years.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

idonotlikepeas posted:

Well, it's been about seven months since I last posted Stonetoss. Let's see what he's been up to for the last half-year.

This is all rather upsetting but you are really something. Just thanks for the effort and for curating it best you could.

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021

Pants Donkey posted:

After the first 2-3 days you should be fine if not particularly eager to get up and about.

On that note I am paying off my gallbladder operation FOUR YEARS later. See instead of one bill like a sane system would use, I get some Mad Hatter bouquet of bills to various doctors. I guess I'm not blameless, as I didn't keep track of it all, but at some point the hospital stopped sending bills and I thought I was done.

Nearly TWO YEARS later, I get a collection notice from the hospital. The good news is that I was able to gently caress over the vultures at the collection company and just set up a payment plan directly to the hospital, but it's also odd I got nothing after the first three months of bills. No warnings, no calls, nothing for two years.
You'd think that with how the rate of administrators skyrocketed since the nineties, they'd be better at that

Wait what do you mean the whole point of that is to make poo poo as convoluted as possible

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

idonotlikepeas posted:

Well, it's been about seven months since I last posted Stonetoss. Let's see what he's been up to for the last half-year.

God drat you to hell.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

God drat you to hell.

But they're already posting in the Political Cartoons thread?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Eternal Blower Strong To Save,
Whose arm does bind the restless wave,
Who would not dare to be the poo poo
Who deprecates a single ship

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Just thanks for the effort and for curating it best you could.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

God drat you to hell.

Glad to help. See you both in 3-6 months!

Adam Zyglis

Amjad Rasmi

Bill Bramhall

Carlos Latuff

Carlos Latuff posted:

Kiss Nightclub Fire: 11 Years of IMPUNITY!

Jeff Danziger

Jeff Koterba

Two kinds of cicadas happened. (Will happen.)

John Darkow

Matt Davies

Phil Hands

Randall Enos

Yaakov Kirschen (Dry Bones)

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Yeah whatever the most Kellies: This is an election year one is.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?

idonotlikepeas posted:

You know how it is, once you've started a genocide you might as well see it through, that's just good work ethic. Nothing we can do, if you're gonna hate us then we might as well enjoy it.

:staredog: Kirschen's rocketing to the top of the most vile list sure is something.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

i'm a big fan of Affirmative Action Stations. rare for such a dumb cartoon to be so inspired

brb, proposing the navy repaint CIWS mounts with 'SAFE SPACE'

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!
Kellies nomination: worst "two things happened"

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

idonotlikepeas posted:

Exhibit A.

This may be the stupidest and most evil argument I have heard in... well, okay, a few days at least.

Got to this section and I was done, jfc

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

SithDrummer
Jun 8, 2005
Hi Rocky!
This is top shelf irony. :golfclap:

Doctor Hospital
Jul 16, 2011

what

God, go gently caress yourself, Stantis

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

Doctor Hospital posted:

God, go gently caress yourself, Stantis

the deep lore literally noone wanted

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Kellies Nomination: Worst Pun, just completely unbearable

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
I don't even get it. Antsense? Anti-sense? Nope, completely lost on me

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

the_steve posted:

Ward Sutton

To save y'all from having to click an X link:

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Thanks for the frog. It was very soothing after all those nazi Klurfs.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Microplastics posted:

I don't even get it. Antsense? Anti-sense? Nope, completely lost on me

Carmen Sense as in common sense.

Took me a moment too.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

In my accent it's Calm INCENSED!!!

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

idonotlikepeas posted:

He's literally just become the dry bones parody comic at this point. Just... outright saying "gently caress it, why aren't we committing genocides?" Does he have social media and has anyone sent him the old comic and asked him if he still stands by it (okay, that's just to see if his brain is tapioca pudding and if he forgot it wasn't his)?

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
A.F. Branco

Al Goodwyn

Andy Marlette

Gary Markstein

Gary Varvel

John Deering

Tom Stiglich

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Randalor posted:

He's literally just become the dry bones parody comic at this point. Just... outright saying "gently caress it, why aren't we committing genocides?" Does he have social media and has anyone sent him the old comic and asked him if he still stands by it (okay, that's just to see if his brain is tapioca pudding and if he forgot it wasn't his)?

He has a twitter but

Microplastics posted:

I'm surprised that cartoon is getting absolutely zero engagement on his twitter account but then again maybe that just shows how little anyone gives a poo poo about Dry Bones

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Randalor posted:

It's this light-hearted 'damned if you do, damned if you don't, right fellas' tone, but it's referring to genocide. Somehow that's almost more unnerving than the explicitly hateful cartoons

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

They'd loving love a dedicated union-buster if she was doing anything other than running against Trump

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"dark money" = "theory i pulled out of my rear end"

wizzardstaff posted:

Carmen Sense as in common sense.

Took me a moment too.

wait she got her last name from her aunt bear?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Is it Dewey Dawner?

As a reminder, the first think Aunt Sense said was “Hide me, quick!”
Will Stantis remember the storyline of his own cartoon for even a single week?
Stay tuned to find out.