Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Ultra
Dec 30, 2004

Oh no.
Remember Taylor!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Even popehat, who by this thread's standards is hyperbolically anti-prosecutor and willing to indulge in conspiracy theories about them like the Fani Willis thing, is snorting at this accusation by Habba.

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

"Dear Judge Kaplan"?

REALLY? That reads like a child's letter, wtf. Dear Judge, you were very mean to my client. Poo poo pee pee!

I'd have opened with "Honorable Judge Kaplan..." or "Your Honor...", not like he doesn't know to whom this is addressed.

I mean, you gotta start with the :decorum: rear end kissing, you don't come in with some childish poo poo like Dear Judge, right?

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

Barometer posted:

"Dear Judge Kaplan"?

REALLY? That reads like a child's letter, wtf. Dear Judge, you were very mean to my client. Poo poo pee pee!

I'd have opened with "Honorable Judge Kaplan..." or "Your Honor...", not like he doesn't know to whom this is addressed.

I mean, you gotta start with the :decorum: rear end kissing, you don't come in with some childish poo poo like Dear Judge, right?

She has been addressing all the judges since Engoron with out the honorable or your honor in all of their filings. Considering how unhinged they have been you would think she would at least try to not spit in their eye the very first thing they read but nope. Its part of their legal strategy to antagonize them in the hopes they blow their lid and make a mistake.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Vire posted:

Its part of their legal strategy to antagonize them in the hopes they blow their lid and make a mistake.

There's no legal strategy here, she didn't even know the basics on how to admit into evidence. She was in over her head as the lawyer for her husband's parking lot business.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Objection!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

kazil posted:

Objection!

Overruled, sit down.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

To whom it may concern...

Your Honor! We have recently discovered that you have been involved in the practice of law for many years. No fair. If it pleases the court, please please us by pleasing my client Ultra President of the Universe Donald "Best Lover Ever" Trump by retroactively dismissing this WITCH HUNT! Also your clerk is ugly.

Love,
Alina Habba

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
Do you guys think there is going to be a war with Iran and will it help Trump

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
A lot of folks are saying, with tears in their eyes, that Donald tropmo is a cocaine fueled person and he's filled with fish delites also. And diet coke lol

I don't know where the cocaine accusations come in, other than he was a new york businessman in the 80s. Was he quoted in stories or something?

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Even popehat, who by this thread's standards is hyperbolically anti-prosecutor and willing to indulge in conspiracy theories about them like the Fani Willis thing, is snorting at this accusation by Habba.

Yeah, a Popehat snort does not bode well for the TRUMP! cause.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

LifeSunDeath posted:

Overruled, sit down.

Mistrial!

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
She should donate some money to protect sharks.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/21/donald-trump-sharks-speech-stormy-daniels

Openly spiting your abuser is pretty cool imo. And if he gets wind of this and spouts off she'll get paid again.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
I just had a dude come into my weed store and unprovoked on his way out says "be sure to vote for daddy," not sure what he said I replied "I'm sorry?" He then says "vote for Donald Trump, you know why I call him daddy? Because the only way I could love him more is if he adopted me and I could call him daddy."

This was a grown loving adult man, had to be between 45-60. Holy poo poo man.

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

They totally knew about this way ahead of time, and then purposely stepped on every possible rake so they'd get reprimanded exhaustively and be able to say "You were super mean to us because you were BFF's with the plaintiffs attorney"

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

emSparkly posted:

Dude’s a loving embarrassment.

Oh do we hate Fetterman now?? I thought we loooooooved him and wanted to marry him cause he wore big boy shorts and was sassy. Please update

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Lol

its C but D made me lol

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Chrpno posted:

Oh do we hate Fetterman now?? I thought we loooooooved him and wanted to marry him cause he wore big boy shorts and was sassy. Please update

He then got elected and proceeded to do and say a bunch of really dumbshit things in short order. See: Obama, Barack Hussein.

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.

TulliusCicero posted:

The idea that Canada of all loving places would claim it's full is absurd

I mean honestly the US is insane to claim it as well, but Canada is mind boggling

Canada is by no means “full”. In 2022, over a million immigrants were admitted. As a percentage of the population, that would be the equivalent of the US admitting something like 8.5 million immigrants.

beerinator
Feb 21, 2003

Chief McHeath posted:

I just had a dude come into my weed store and unprovoked on his way out says "be sure to vote for daddy," not sure what he said I replied "I'm sorry?" He then says "vote for Donald Trump, you know why I call him daddy? Because the only way I could love him more is if he adopted me and I could call him daddy."

Did you sell him extra weed or what.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

this isn't even a proper appeal paper because it doesn't explain how this supposed impropriety influenced the proceedings and the jury's decisions. this is just pissing off a judge for no reason.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Chrpno posted:

I figured he’d counter republican votes which is all I ever expect a senate democrat to do, but this is just ridiculous.

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

For the districts that are gerrymandered to keep Ds from winning, is there any kind of justification on the Rs part as to why they draw the districts that way?

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Chrpno posted:

He sucks now sorry

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Chief McHeath posted:

That's wild. That a grown man can think like that.

What would you guess is his occupation?

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Chief McHeath posted:

If he gets his wish he’s going to find that in Gilead, a much narrower view will be taken of pot stores, and of selling guns to people who applied for medicinal cards.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

:habba:

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Correct me if I'm more of an idiot than normal but are they seriously saying "We heard the New York Post claims an anonymous person came to them saying these things so we demand a change in the course of legal actions because of those unfounded claims." ??

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Chrpno posted:

Waved the Israeli flag at protestors, probably saw some writing on a wall somewhere. I don't think we know if it was a U-Turn or a dormant surprise or w/e, neither of those may be the case.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Idk if this should go here or the lolelon thread but it’s tragically funny regardless

The Covid vaccine is the only reason for a person with cardiac disease to be in the hospital with heart problems

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Holy poo poo thanks whoever bought this

:habba: :habba: :habba:

Captain Stalin
May 11, 2004

Have no fear, the Captain is here!

So did this get filed in some official capacity with the court or is this just open letter belly aching?

Whatever it is, it's sure as he'll not an appeal.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Yea I'm sure the Judge is going to love that poo poo.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Chrpno posted:

Nobody's perfect and I think a lot of people, myself included, viewed him through rose-colored glasses that were maybe somewhat misleading.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hazo posted:

Idk if this should go here or the lolelon thread but it’s tragically funny regardless

The Covid vaccine is the only reason for a person with cardiac disease to be in the hospital with heart problems

drat, trusted a doctor over her own blood. Crazy.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Hazo posted:

Chuds have been pushing the "COVID vaccine causes heart problems" for months now. Lots of poorly sourced posts talking about how we have never seen so many young athletes just die recently

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

WHY BONER NOW posted:

When bobart loses her election and gets a job at fox news, do you think they'll make her dye her hair blonde

No because brunettes are going to be in now because of anti Taylorism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1752097098999226476

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1752125555485409408