Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Real talk though, maybe this makes me weird or out of touch but holy gently caress i can't imagine hiring a lawyer who is active on Instagram or any social media for that matter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Hazo posted:

loving lmao babydoll fucker Matt Walsh posted something about the moon landing being real and he’s pissed off his even crazier misogynist fuckboy idiot fans

https://x.com/owenbenjamin/status/1752140996287303883?s=46&t=Y9tN5g_IyRiifSxBmqZbkw

Seriously, what the gently caress.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Hazo posted:

loving lmao babydoll fucker Matt Walsh posted something about the moon landing being real and he’s pissed off his even crazier misogynist fuckboy idiot fans

https://x.com/owenbenjamin/status/1752140996287303883?s=46&t=Y9tN5g_IyRiifSxBmqZbkw

Reaping and sowing, etc... . Always love to see it.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Charlie Kirk: Those other guys are nazis!
Charlie Kirk fan: No they aren't, we are!

Matt Walsh: Those other guys are conspiracy kooks!
Matt Walsh fan: No they aren't, we are!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

quote:

Owen Benjamin Kares Troy-Smith (born May 24, 1980), known professionally as Owen Benjamin, is an American white supremacist,[1] Holocaust denier,[2] conspiracy theorist,[3] internet personality, as well as a far-right and alt-right Neo-Nazi.[4]

I'm concerned by just how much literal neo-Nazi you keep posting

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Catastrophe posted:

If Jesus was real and actually returned to Earth, these "Christian" types would immediately murder him for teaching pussyass things like forgiveness and love instead of hatred and murder. What I'm saying is that I can't think of any modern "Christians" who actually practice the entirety of what the book they claim to follow teaches them to. It's only "I saw one verse amongst tens of thousands that says men shouldn't lie with other men so now my entire life is dedicated to harming gay people as much as I can!" They can gently caress right the gently caress off.

If they're truly "Christian" and believe their bibles, then they should know their souls are already irreversibly hosed for eternity and their judgment day is going to be a huge rude awakening for them.

There's a lot of end-time preaching going on that characterizes the second coming as Revenge of the Christ, and will take "I come not to bring peace but the sword" out of context to mean "when I get back it's gonna be time to get rowdy," and not "Look man, I'm running a cult here, and cults are naturally divisive, everyone's gonna make fun of you for joining a cult but not us, we here in the cult will love you but hoooo boy, yes you are you gonna catch a LOT of poo poo for joining my cult" (Matthew 10, with verse 34 out of context).

Anytime Christians trot out their BS regarding trans people, Matthew 5:29-32: "And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell."

Using their own scripture against them never gets old.

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Hazo posted:

Dumb fucker won't allow people to respond to him as he has replies restricted. So he knows he is full of poo poo and has some sort of grift going on.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

Stitch those wide rear end jean legs together into a skirt and she would be indistinguishable from a Westboro Baptist

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

From Alina instagram

thats just really sad honestly. Habba is a lovely person obviously, but much like loomer, she is more a hosed up idiot who also probably has alot of other issues too.

TremorX posted:

There's a lot of end-time preaching going on that characterizes the second coming as Revenge of the Christ, and will take "I come not to bring peace but the sword" out of context to mean "when I get back it's gonna be time to get rowdy," and not "Look man, I'm running a cult here, and cults are naturally divisive, everyone's gonna make fun of you for joining a cult but not us, we here in the cult will love you but hoooo boy, yes you are you gonna catch a LOT of poo poo for joining my cult" (Matthew 10, with verse 34 out of context).

Anytime Christians trot out their BS regarding trans people, Matthew 5:29-32: "And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell."

Using their own scripture against them never gets old.

revelations is probably about nero and other poo poo. its alot like the exile texts in jewish texts that were written during and soon after the Babylonian captivity. actual religious history is interesting so it annoys me that most weird evangelicals dont actuall read the stuff or the history because they need to believer in literalism.

Gaylor Moon
Apr 6, 2005

Gender? I hardly know'er

Someone took the time and effort to print out that biden "mask" lol

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

:piss::sad::rudy::habba::lolrudy::lolrudy::habba::rudy::sad::piss:

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Nooner posted:

Real talk though, maybe this makes me weird or out of touch but holy gently caress i can't imagine hiring a lawyer who is active on Instagram or any social media for that matter

I really do think they're all from the same school of thought where "IF WE'RE LOUD AND ATTRACT ATTENTION TO OURSELVES THEY WON'T INVESTIGATE US FOR CRIMES" because that seems to be a running theme with all of these Republicans

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

From Alina instagram

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
^Quoting obvious Russian bot @DesireeAmerica4

sees this out their car window

"Oh, surely these people are on the correct side of things."

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

You guys, I was certain that Trump lost the 2020 election because of overwhelming facts and evidence but I just saw this person in Florida who bought a piece of paper and a marker saying he actually won so now I'm not so sure...

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

Randalor posted:

Speaking of, how IS Disney's ongoing legal war against DeSantis and his cronies going?

Not well from what I have read last. They are refusing to comply with discovery so Disney has filed a motion with the judge stating that they are not being cooperative. If they keep stonewalling they may be taking a page out of the Alex Jones book of well guess you loving lose here is a summary judgment lets figure out damages haha.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

*rolls window down*

"Trump lost by 3 million votes"

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

kazil posted:

I'm concerned by just how much literal neo-Nazi you keep posting

Weird that looking into right wing influencers keeps resulting in finding that they are nazis

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

lol Republicans are about to kill another rule vote

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

kazil posted:

what was the rule they were voting on?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

kazil posted:

which vote is this?

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://x.com/noahshachtman/status/1752408335838585279?s=46&t=CBKJcBX0BD3U5HgUdsqBtw

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

The rule that allows them to pass a continuing resolution.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I need to see Casey DeSantis file for divorce to truly access an endorphin rush.
Yes, yes, yes

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

I for one was not expecting Trump to destroy MAGA trying to smash into the Taylor Swift fandom

The only dumber move would have been to attack the BTS/kpop fandom a year or two ago

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Serious_Cyclone posted:

what was the rule they were voting on?

Dapper_Swindler posted:

which vote is this?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

its funny how all of this stems to them not knowing how to hijack a movement like they used too. i mean good, gently caress them but my pedent brain is weirdly annoyed.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lmao just so unbelievably pathetic, jesus christ.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Just build a canal 50x the length of the Panama Canal, what’s the big deal? That project definitely didn’t run into any challenges or take 33 years to finish.
Don't worry, Teddy will dig it.

He tends to dig in the basement while his aunts entertain guests.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Charlie Kirk: Those other guys are nazis!
Charlie Kirk fan: No they aren't, we are!

Matt Walsh: Those other guys are conspiracy kooks!
Matt Walsh fan: No they aren't, we are!

This reminds me of something I saw on elons nazi birdsite yesterday but I didn’t take a screenshot.

Some right wing account posted that years-old picture of Taylor at a party next to some edgelord douchbag wearing a swastika on his shirt, trying to imply that she was a bad person or nazi sympathizer or some disingenuous poo poo like that, and the replies were a bunch of “I don’t see the problem, if she was an actual nazi we’d LOVE her!”

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Jelly posted:

I need to see Casey DeSantis file for divorce to truly access an endorphin rush.

Yes, yes, yes

I see her just screaming at him about how useless he is while he does that phony 'I'm smiling because us humans do that' smile.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I need NUMBERS I rage, as I turn into a corncob.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

It's loving amazing. She hasn't even *DONE* anything. She just, exists, and they're in a blind, frothing rage because Pissbaby Supreme directs them to as he can't handle the ego hit of someone else existing. ME ME LOOK AT ME TALK ABOUT ME I'M IMPORTANT IT'S ME TALK ABOUT ME. Wild rear end case of narcissism it's god drat amazing.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Please proceed, President Goodbrain

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Vire posted:

Not well from what I have read last. They are refusing to comply with discovery so Disney has filed a motion with the judge stating that they are not being cooperative. If they keep stonewalling they may be taking a page out of the Alex Jones book of well guess you loving lose here is a summary judgment lets figure out damages haha.

Wait, not going well for Disney or DeSantis? Because that reads like DeSantis is about to enter "Finding out" territory of FAFO.

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

bird food bathtub posted:

It's loving amazing. She hasn't even *DONE* anything. She just, exists, and they're in a blind, frothing rage because Pissbaby Supreme directs them to as he can't handle the ego hit of someone else existing. ME ME LOOK AT ME TALK ABOUT ME I'M IMPORTANT IT'S ME TALK ABOUT ME. Wild rear end case of narcissism it's god drat amazing.

He's just always had this grudge against pop stars and their popularity.

quote:

“I have broken more Elton John records. He seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No, we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look, I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really, we do it without, like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical – the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth, right? The brain. More important than the mouth is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

bird food bathtub posted:

It's loving amazing. She hasn't even *DONE* anything. She just, exists, and they're in a blind, frothing rage.

Imagine the massive swooshing noise we'd hear from everyone doing a 180 on their opinions on her if she walked up to a microphone and just said "Biden is Bad"

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Where did you get the transcript of Habba in court? I didn't know that was public yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

Hazo posted:

This reminds me of something I saw on elons nazi birdsite yesterday but I didn’t take a screenshot.

Some right wing account posted that years-old picture of Taylor at a party next to some edgelord douchbag wearing a swastika on his shirt, trying to imply that she was a bad person or nazi sympathizer or some disingenuous poo poo like that, and the replies were a bunch of “I don’t see the problem, if she was an actual nazi we’d LOVE her!”

Saying the quiet part about as loudly as they can. AFAIK that swastika thing was from some party where people were using fingerpaints to paint on each other's shirts, mostly in the dark, so the swastika was placed on the guy's shirt by someone else. But that same guy was a musician that had used some not so subtle Nazi dog whistles in his lyrics in the past, so he might have been a nazi anyway.

I don't think there's any question that the right adopted Swift as their bleach white aryan goddess in-part because they saw this flirtation with nazism as appealing, and when it turned out she was (or chose to present herself as) blandly apolitical but pro-don't-do-bigoted-stuff, they suffered a parasocial breakup with her and the right took that rejection about as well as they take it whenever they get turned down by a woman for anything.