Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

:matters:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rohc0XNLeTE

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
lol this country is so doomed lmao

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
gas

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Lawyer goons how much does an appeals bond have to cover when appealing a civil judgement? The whole penalty?

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

rear end piss

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Lawyer goons how much does an appeals bond have to cover when appealing a civil judgement? The whole penalty?

not a lawyer but I am fairly sure it covers the whole penalty plus potential interest, though it can be a loan with collateral and not necessarily fully cash.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
weird how bidens policy of do genocides abroad and nothing at home isn’t working

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

The soup de jour, good choice sir.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I just see trump

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Good Citizen posted:

weird how bidens policy of do genocides abroad and nothing at home isn’t working

ungrateful voters

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
put up mar a lago as collateral

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Good Citizen posted:

I think it's pretty neat how we are able to spend billions on bombs but we hum and haw over how we can't afford to pay for anything for schools

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

what a year 2024 is going to be
all your brains broken, :sad:

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1752719614956474829

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Louisgod posted:

I think it's pretty neat how we are able to spend billions on bombs but we hum and haw over how we can't afford to pay for anything for schools

the answer it so some how put into place a education industrial complex that makes people rich.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Good Citizen posted:

:champ:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

BAE OF PIGS posted:

90% I believe

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Pead posted:

not a lawyer but I am fairly sure it covers the whole penalty plus potential interest, though it can be a loan with collateral and not necessarily fully cash.

I think it has to be cash but this may vary by jurisdiction

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

“WE ARE SEEING UTTER WEAKNESS FROM BIDEN”

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

lol that crazy idiot lady. wonder if she loves israel's genocide

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!
till what age can you call someone a "young woman". Taylor Swift is 34 years old lol

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

https://twitter.com/chenweihua/status/1334567538534084608?s=20

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

“WE ARE SEEING UTTER WEAKNESS FROM BIDEN”

he's right

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

nawilo_420 posted:

till what age can you call someone a "young woman". Taylor Swift is 34 years old lol

Even in retirement homes you have the 90 year-olds calling the 70 year-olds "young"

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

ex post facho posted:

you might call those.... elecopters

you might but why would you when they are clearly heliphants?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
chen weihua is really a popular, very talented poster

gregday
May 23, 2003

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

A militia group that the Biden administration blamed for the deadly attack on U.S. forces stationed at a shadowy base in Jordan said Tuesday that it would stop targeting American troops in Iraq, a move that could clear the way for the withdrawal of U.S. soldiers more than two decades after the 2003 invasion.

"We announce the suspension of military and security operations against the occupation forces—in order to prevent embarrassment to the Iraqi government," Abu Hussein al-Hamidawi, the leader of Kata'ib Hezbollah, said in a statement. "Our brothers in the Axis, especially in the Islamic Republic of Iran, they do not know how we conduct our Jihad, and they often object to the pressure and escalation against the American occupation forces in Iraq and Syria."

Bring our troops home, Mr President

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Scarabrae posted:

oh ya thats the stuff, when do democrats pretend to panic?

why would they panic, the dems love trumnp

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

thank you sir, lawyer shopping this late in the game is extremely good and smart

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

lmao if Taylor Swift destroys even one Republican elected official with her army of fans I will lmao my way to a welcome early grave.

one of the best tweets ever

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I guess Habba is out

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

I said pretend! so they can properly raise money

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
death to israel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

nawilo_420 posted:

Wait, really?