Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I know we like to make jokes around these parts, but poo poo is seriously getting extremely bad extremely fast

I know, it rules lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Still trying to get an AI image of Donald Trump laying eggs

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Still trying to get an AI imagine of Donald Trump laying eggs

We don’t need it. That AI video of him catching and eating an octopus from a couple years back was perfect.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
lol and i cannot stress this enough lmao

https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1752731419586052236

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the Nevada poll that got cut off is
Trump 48% (+8)
Biden 40%

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

dayum

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

January polls are worthless, and in 2024 they are doubly worthless.

When this baby hits 88 days out from the election, we are gonna see some serious poo poo.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
It’s literally Biden’s to lose (and he is losing lmao)

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

DO SOMETHING!!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

mdemone posted:

When this baby hits 88 days out from the election, we are gonna see some serious poo poo.

lol

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
so what are the odds that they just won't have debates since both candidates need to be pumped with intravenous steroids and amphetamines to appear cogent for 30 seconds

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

mdemone posted:

Yeah, Biden is going to lose by way more than this.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Calling like Leslie Nelson in an umpire outfit "TEEEEEEEERRRRUMP"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
god will bless us with something very funny. i'm thinking dual heart attacks on the same day.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

show me something real like Donald's donk with some stretch marks

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Sherbert Hoover posted:

so what are the odds that they just won't have debates since both candidates need to be pumped with intravenous steroids and amphetamines to appear cogent for 30 seconds

the dems will refuse to allow trump into the debates because of insurrection and he'll just campaign and hold rallies like he did in the primary while joe biden stands on an empty stage and rambles at the audience

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Bar Crow posted:

Yeah, Biden is going to lose by way more than this.

i genuinely think hillary would do better at this point

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

god will bless us with something very funny. i'm thinking dual heart attacks on the same day.

Both get Covid again

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Lol trump should debate the Biden puppet

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

they both go to palestine, ohio and drink the water like obama did in flint but they both die

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

They have a debate. Biden has a stroke mid sentence and keels over. Trump laughs so long and so hard that his heart gives out and he collapses, dying with a grin on his face.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

WoodrowSkillson posted:

They have a debate. Biden has a stroke mid sentence and keels over. Trump laughs so long and so hard that his heart gives out and he collapses, dying with a grin on his face.

Harris vs whoever the gently caress Trump picks for VP would be really funny. Democrats fumbling the easiest bag because they wanted Biden to pick the popper-popping cop.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
the next presidential debate will take place in a harbor, on a catamaran, in a storm. it’s only fair

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Bread Liar

WoodrowSkillson posted:

trump, lifting hands up in a confusing motion: he led a great life

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

lol I was just thinking about her decapitation photo op this morning. like what was she going for there?

she was looking to frighten poor young gangly freak barron trump

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Ben Nerevarine posted:

the next presidential debate will take place in a harbor, on a catamaran, in a storm. it’s only fair

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
I doubt there’s going to be any debates. Everyone at the top just seems tired of maintaining the facade of democracy.

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

Sherbert Hoover posted:

Yeah, this is where we are heading.

I remember being a young lad in the '80s, and the priests (teachers) would go on and on about Nixon. Their gripe was that Nixon lost the 1960 election because jfk wore makeup on the televised debate, but Nixon went with the manly grease face. They always claimed that people thought jfk was prettier (than nixon?! Duh!) so the people voted for the pretty guy.

They said, "no one is listening to the substance of these debates." And we, the children of old, laughed at them and received punishment.

As an adult, this sentiment has come rather sharply I to focus. It used to be that the debates had partisans who would never answer the question asked. And no one seemed to care. If you bothered to watch post debate analysis, you were wasting your time as the talking heads declared debate winners based on perceived "mic drop" moments.

The 80 year Olds don't even need to debate. We already know their bullshit. Their on-stage act is not going to improve. We're all tired of the spectacle, and it's not like people were ever paying attention.

Just give us emperor trump. It's what real patriots crave.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Harris vs whoever the gently caress Trump picks for VP would be really funny. Democrats fumbling the easiest bag because they wanted Biden to pick the popper-popping cop.

harris is going to make a pokemon go to the polls type of joke and do that harris laugh and tucker carlson is going to call her the n-word

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Remember that Molyneux guy obsessed with women’s eggs like he was some kind of tunnel-dwelling morlock?

he is a tunnel dweller tho

quote:

Already controversial for counselling his followers to shun their parents, a Toronto-area podcaster is facing allegations he listened in on his therapist wife as she met with distraught patients.

In the version provided by Ms. Raven, Mr. Molyneux states that it is June 21, 2006. He then speaks about listening in as his wife meets with "messed up and sobbing" clients at her home office.

"I'm in the vent system, listening, and I'm – she calls it heckling, but I don't really call it heckling, I just call it providing suggestions about how things should go and that the people should donate to Freedomain Radio," he says in the podcast.

"I mean, it takes them a while to figure what on Earth that is, but I do, sort of, try to put my two cents in and Christina says that sometimes can be distracting and so on. But even with the combined weight of her, directly in front of them, and me, my ghostly voice floating in through the vents, they still have trouble making the kind of personal changes that really have a positive effect on their lives."

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/new...rticle22158708/

Durf has issued a correction as of 19:26 on Jan 31, 2024

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Bar Crow posted:

I doubt there’s going to be any debates. Everyone at the top just seems tired of maintaining the facade of democracy.

it is somehow in neither candidates best interest to participate in a debate

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

Lpzie posted:

show me something real like Donald's donk with some stretch marks

This reminds me... how long do dried mushrooms last? I have some in my drawer that are at least 4 years old. Thinking about stuffing them in caps and testing on myself.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Bar Crow posted:

I hope Trump never attends a debate because he thinks he does better reacting to the countless town halls Biden will have to go to alone now.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
The main story of this cycle's debates will be which candidate is more effective at making it seem like they totally want to debate, it's actually their opponent who doesn't want to debate.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

limp dick calvin posted:

DO SOMETHING!!

im scolding people as hard as I can already!!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

do we even deserve something like that anymore

I hope so

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1752759166962143462

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

THANK YOU FOR POSTING POLLS IN THE THREAD. I LOVE LOOKING AT POLLS! PPOLL PLANE? WHO NEEDS EM?!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

LETS POST THE SAME POLL OVER AND OVER