Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

gradenko_2000 posted:

we gonna get another bank implosion???

i hope so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

they are going to decry “excess wages” next

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

pro tip when looking at a graph measuring “inflation” tilt it 45 degrees left and it’ll actually begin to represent what it’s supposed to represent

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

euphronius posted:

they are going to decry “excess wages” next

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

love to move backwards

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Azuth0667 posted:

Autohotkey wins again.

fed funds rate 0.07%: using autohotkey to farm diablo

fed funds rate 5.3%: using autohotkey to farm job applications

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Rectal Death Alert posted:

You were the chosen one! It was said you would bail out the failed banks, not join them!

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Ardennes posted:

They would only raise rates if there was a dramatic acceleration in energy prices.

Scarabrae posted:

ya I don’t see how that could possibly happen

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/lisaabramowicz1/status/1752738777930273071?t=QOG9yCShQgXNexELLgX6Ow&s=19

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

https://twitter.com/micsolana/status/1752733427294519475

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i’m the double-blind randomized placebo-controlled dick injections

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Wouldn't that numb it

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

If you don't cum your dick dont get soft

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.
Cosmetic penis enhancement is the siren song of the billionaire. They think that money can buy a better penis, but it always ends in tragedy.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Twerk from Home posted:

Cosmetic penis enhancement is the siren song of the billionaire. They think that money can buy a better penis, but it always ends in tragedy.

Hilarity, it ends in hilarity.

I always love watching rich people get slammed into reality. No matter how much money you have, you're still stuck with your little dick and you'll still get old and die.

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

skooma512 posted:

Hilarity, it ends in hilarity.

I always love watching rich people get slammed into reality. No matter how much money you have, you're still stuck with your little dick and you'll still get old and die.

They won't be able to get the casket closed for the funeral and you're joking?

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Consider this, there’s probably a billionaire out there whose penis is entirely gone because they tried a black market organ transplant and they’re too embarrassed to admit it

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Consider this, there’s probably a billionaire out there whose penis is entirely gone because they tried a black market organ transplant and they’re too embarrassed to admit it

pretty sure that's what happened to Harvey Weinstein

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

botujism

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Twerk from Home posted:

my thinking has always been that if someone invented an actual surefire method to make your dick bigger without turning it into a useless stretched out tube, it would be the front page headline of every news paper on earth

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

oh it’s “that dad”. he’s doing great

anonumos
Jul 14, 2005

Fuck it.

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Pretty sure one died during/after enlargement surgery.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
I guess the problem is that if you're a mad dick scientist trying to invent that surefire method you've only got the one willing volunteer to test your methods on and if it doesn't work you're kinda hosed

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

he’s already reproduced ! what is the point

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

euphronius posted:

he’s already reproduced ! what is the point

to make Zardoz real

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

my thinking has always been that if someone invented an actual surefire method to make your dick bigger without turning it into a useless stretched out tube, it would be the front page headline of every news paper on earth

This tracks, since all society exists to extend and aggrandize men.

Source: the Barbie movie

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
there would be parades in every nation of the patriarchy on earth

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/NickTimiraos/status/1752768795557368031?t=wVruzhuEuiRxQ_PsWlUDrQ&s=19

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Love to cut rates when the economy is doing extremely well

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Should've raised instead, cowards

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/NorthmanTrader/status/1752772122240241903

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

SKULL.GIF posted:

Love to cut rates when the economy is doing extremely well

it's a reward

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?
The idea that you cut rates as soon as you get back to your inflation target is actually insane. The idea that you cut as a default position is insane.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

BRICS expansion has me laughing at all the people elsewhere who said it wouldn't be a thing.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Paradoxish posted:

The idea that you cut rates as soon as you get back to your inflation target is actually insane. The idea that you cut as a default position is insane.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Paradoxish posted:

perhaps you're not understanding, it makes the numbers go up

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
house is getting foreclosed on, shop hasn't made a dime in two months, i'm trying to figure out if I can reasonably hide a crib in here from customers so my kid has a place to sleep. in my opinion the economy is not doing well

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
He-ey could you cut rates, thinking about doing it anytime soon?

OH NO reason the economy is doing fine actually I'm

just

wondering

about

THE CUTS

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

Rate cuts for everyone except for student loans. Moral hazard otherwise you see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Paradoxish posted:

zirp years has poisoned the brains

its also funny because historically rate cuts are what you do when poo poo is hosed up and the economy is all constipated and not flowing. except obama + trump fed hosed it up by carrying on basically 0% rates for years and years inflating a giant perma-bull market inflation bubble. but this only works when you haven't already generated a decade+ long zirp bubble