Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

nobodygetshurt posted:

..... is he invading Mexico? what the gently caress does that mean??

collecting names and phone numbers of dumb republicans, for grifting purposes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

nine-gear crow posted:

Yeah the documents case in Florida was the first or second one brought to charges and it's not even gonna maybe be considered to start being looked at until at least 2026 because Cannon is a chudge and is all but on record as saying she's trying to protect Trump from any consequences.

It is astonishing that in such a critically important case (the loving president stealing loving super-classified documents and refusing to hand them back), one clearly biased judge can just say “Yeah, I’m gonna slow-walk this into oblivion, lol and lmao” and apparently there’s nothing anyone can do about it.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
He's collecting money to build a battle chair. Greg Abbott personally is going to war with Mexico . He's going to ride out in a suped up wheelchair with gatling guns on the sides , flying a Texas flag on the back.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Just inching ever closer towards machine gunning migrants to death as they try to flee climate change

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Cigarettes, beer, whiskey don’t kill babies

Guns kill babies

babies are weak practically anything can kill a baby

T3hRen3gade
Jun 7, 2007

Look in my eye,
what do you see?
Expectation:

Hollismason posted:

He's collecting money to build a battle chair. Greg Abbott personally is going to war with Mexico . He's going to ride out in a suped up wheelchair with gatling guns on the sides , flying a Texas flag on the back.

Reality:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This week has already been disappointing as is.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

bird with big dick posted:

babies are weak practically anything can kill a baby

Excuse me! Sir, I have it on good authority that “cigarettes beer whiskey don’t kill babies”

I saw it on the back of a pickup truck, so I know it’s true! :smugbert:

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I think what Abbott is implying is that Texas is being invaded so he probably wants the right to shoot them.

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

Catastrophe posted:

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASU_wpcB-1I

edit: spoiler, he doesn't stop pointing how how Habba is bigly dumb.

It's been mentioned a few times that Legal Eagle rated Trumps lawyers in a tier system. He said there were no S class lawyers working for him because "[Trump] is quite possibly the worlds worst client" and he has a habit of attacking judges, civil servants, and his own lawyers and/or not paying them.

Also, there was a huge chasm between C and F and that F should really be divided up between attorneys who haven't been named as co-conspirators and those who have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhy5Y8xVHS0

And then there's an "honorable mention dumpster" of which Dershowitz is the sole resident.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

They keep trying to frame it as an invasion because they seem to think they can impeach Biden for not securing the border, except Biden has offered them ways to do a border deal, and they turned them down. But even the whole invasion angle doesn't work because the situation doesn't meet the definition required.

So just traitorous idiots gnawing at the walls trying to stir up a crisis same as usual.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Stoatbringer posted:

It is astonishing that in such a critically important case (the loving president stealing loving super-classified documents and refusing to hand them back), one clearly biased judge can just say “Yeah, I’m gonna slow-walk this into oblivion, lol and lmao” and apparently there’s nothing anyone can do about it.

That was all according to Trump's plan while president: put the most loyal loyalists he could find into the districts where he lives so that if he gets charged with anything, he has a judge on retainer who will sit on or sabotage any criminal case brought against him so he gets away with it. That was like all he focused on while he was president: trying to insulate himself from any punishment for all the crimes he committed while president.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Also I'd be interested to know what the Geneva Conventions have to say about treating a bunch of civilian refugees as an invading military force

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Lifespan posted:

I think what Abbott is implying is that Texas is being invaded so he probably wants the right to shoot them.

That’s not what he’s implying that’s what he’s saying. Goons are just doing the thing where they pretend they don’t understand. Like when trump compared himself to black people getting falsely accused of crimes

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Eh, it's something to look forward to.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Data Graham posted:

Also I'd be interested to know what the Geneva Conventions have to say about treating a bunch of civilian refugees as an invading military force

but surely t-shirts extolling the Super Bowl wins of the 2023 Philadelphia Eagles, 2022 Cincinnati Bengals, and 2021 Kansas City Chiefs count as a military uniform!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Hollismason posted:

Reality

https://youtu.be/tv1urfDXs-o?si=YEoryfhUrtbNvYXK

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Feb 1, 2024

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
https://twitter.com/HalfwayPost/status/1752714528993796172

lol, owned

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

kazil posted:

lol a petition

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Halfway Post sounds like a parody account/website

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
yeah I think I got schnookered

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

It’s a parody site unfortunately:(

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Batterypowered7 posted:

Halfway Post sounds like a parody account/website

quote:

Dada news. Halfway true comedy and satire by @DashMacIntyre. I don't report the facts, I improve them.
yea

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

How many loving frogs are going to try to ferry that scorpion across the drat river?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Grammarchist posted:

How many loving frogs are going to try to ferry that scorpion across the drat river?

Oh no, it's started

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Data Graham posted:

Due to the historical context of the Geneva Conventions, the US actually isn't a party to the Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees.

(real answer: the us does whatever it wants because international law only binds countries who don't have a permanent security council veto)

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Why would you even fall for that right now things are going insanely well for her

Attaching herself to Trump is the greatest career move she ever made

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

kazil posted:

lol a petition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dhvry6E0jA

People keep posting Legal Eagle (i'm people) and until I find out he isn't a good source of information I'll probably keep referencing him.

That said, the above video discusses the whole secede thing pretty well. I thought there was a bit about "an invasion" not being valid as that requires an actual armed force and immigrants aren't that but I can't find the reference. May have been another video?

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

Batterypowered7 posted:

Oh no, it's started

You're gonna sit there and tell me this isn't true?
https://x.com/HalfwayPost/status/1752405852357530017#m

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

he's getting closer to defaming again

5er
Jun 1, 2000

For allegedly hating COMMUNIST CHINESE CHINA CHINA JYNA RAWR so much, these Republicans sure are cozy with their houses full of Chinese-manufactured bullshit, Chinese manufactured electronics, and all their American CEO buddies loving Americans out of jobs with Chinese manufactured products.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

fondue posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dhvry6E0jA

People keep posting Legal Eagle (i'm people) and until I find out he isn't a good source of information I'll probably keep referencing him.

That said, the above video discusses the whole secede thing pretty well. I thought there was a bit about "an invasion" not being valid as that requires an actual armed force and immigrants aren't that but I can't find the reference. May have been another video?

The invasion thing doesn’t have anything to do with seceding it’s more a tactic to give him the power to hit the border hard.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

kazil posted:

lol a petition

Abbot really wishes he could just put a bunch of Phalanx CIWSes on the border and call it a day

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Yes, it’s Trump’s undying love of America that’s compelling him to run for President and not any desire to shield himself from considerable criminal liability and enact revenge on those that would hold him accountable.

Source: He hugged the flag a couple of times on stage

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"
Ah yes, Trump’s undying love for America

Also Trump: never tried to seriously run for anything in any government ever until in his 70s he got lightly ribbed by a black man

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

SlurredSpeech609 posted:

You're gonna sit there and tell me this isn't true?
https://x.com/HalfwayPost/status/1752405852357530017#m

Well that one is obviously true. He didn't say he never prints facts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

Lol becoming? Everybody I know including rich educated old white people do drugs.